BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Congrats Mtln so pleased for you xx who is gonna be my cycle buddy now though pmsl xx really am pleased for you xx

We can be cycle buddies anyway xx you never know you may get your bfp instead have you spoken to the Dr bout your super long cycle I had a friend that missed a period just for no reason but even if that was the case would you be at the end of your 2nd cycle or coming up to it? Have you been stressed part from bout ttc? I really hope you get some sort of answer soon xx
af left yesterday so dtd last night working tonight so bd tomorrow an Monday by my plan but weather it works out that way depends on of my dd decides she is going to sleep or not best laid plans an all that jazz xx
how you feeling bout it all must be pretty crappy x

I went up the doc yesterday and had my beta done no call yet if no call by Monday it means negative which I think it is anyways due to my neg urine test

She said my body is taking a while to adjust from my mmc so if no af is two weeks to come back
Yeah I've been stressing a lot lady month and this worrying my body not going to work properly again so I'm sure that's not good
I had a positive opk nov 30 and dec 3 but I guess I did not o I dont no what happened

Congrats mtln. hopefully u can relax for the weekend.
Bazzb...sorry things are so up in the air for u. I had some long cycles too after my mc. Hopefully things will settle down for you soon...or maybe u r already preggers??? :happydance:
Gnomette...sounds like u have a great plan for catching that eggy!

Your body may just be saying it needs a break xx
I have never had an early miscarriage but I know after I lost Elliott my body took a wile to settle it was so frustrating x fingers crossed your Dr will give you some sort of answer x I really do know what its like to worry your body's not working an its awful an almost gut wrenching at times x did you have a scan after you mmc? I really do have everything crossed that everything will sort its self out xx

Thanks
I made it almost to 12 weeks so maybe that's why
I had a scan after a d it came back clear :)

Who was it that suggested orange or grapefruit juice is it supposed to be for cm? Cause I bought Orange juice but I am not sure if that's the right thing or was it just the vit C I am looking for cause the last couple of months ewcm hasn't lasted that long or has not really turned up at all but I remember someone saying something bout orange juice or grapefruit juice or am I going a weeny bit mad? Wow not getting off to a good start of taking it easy am I? I think I am getting a little impatient I really wanna be preg by May x

Take omega 3 for ewcm it's fab!

Mtln WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pleased for u! Xxxx

Grapefruit is vile though may just see if orange works cause they are similar an orange tastes nicer pmsl omega I may just have an extra portion or sardines on toast need something healthier to take to work can just stink my patients out x should make them all go bed early too on the plus side x I need a new job an fast my job sucks big time had enough this morning x

It's grapefruit juice and I've fallen pregnant both cycles I've used it :thumbup:

Just a glass a day from af to ovulation xx

Hey gnomette
I had poasted before about vitamin c and ewcm. I was trying to fight a cold and found C works great if I take lots of it just as I'm starting to feel sick...this is the only thing I did different that month and I had oodles of ewcm...to the point of it being discusting! Lol
I didn't know if it was just a fluke or if there was any scientific proof...I just did a very quick google search and found this (not super scientific but it will due for now)

"Vitamin C, for example, makes blood vessel walls stronger, speeds the healing of wounds, and fights infections. Moreover, Vitamin C is supposed to increase the amount of water in the cervical mucus. Vitamin C can be found in almost all green vegetables, red peppers and yellow fruits."

I saw some woman claim that they thought it dried them out but everyone is different I guess. For me it really seemed to do the job and that was the cycle that worked for me : )
I take a supliment that you mix with water(I hate pills) called Emergen-C and each serving (you can take 2 a day) gives you 1000 mg of C plus a bunch of other vitamins. I'm not sure if u can get it where you are but you can probably get the C by it's self and take whatever dose it tells you to.

Just wanted to add that if you are taking a prenatal that you might want to just double check if you get a form of C with other added vitamins that you aren't getting too much of something since all vitamin combos seem to be a bit different : ) I think if you just take C you wouldn't have to worry ....but if you take too much you may get a case of the runs lol. My body is used to it now but I remember the days I first started taking it....fun stuff! Lol

Good morning girlies..........u will never believe what happened to me this am......So I go to walk out my back door and it is a sheet of ice BAM, went down like a ton of bricks, now it looks like someone hit me in the side of the head with a baseball bat......OMG I have such a headache :( Not like I can go have an xray to make sure I don't have a concussion.......So here I sit with a pounding headache complaining to you girls.....I slept great last night and my hubby took the kiddies to his parents for a while this am. I am sooooo excited but I am trying not to be super excited because of the past.....I will be busy this week so thursday should come quick hopefully, once I see the numbers rise it will make me feel better.....:)

Gnomette, I'm sorry ya know when I said I was getting crazy this month and didn't do OPK"s and let my body relax and LOOK it worked :) I feel you will be right behind me u and bazzzzzzzzz..........Thanks for being so supportive girls I am so happy to take this journey with u all......Funny thing if this all works out right I will put my youngest on the bus for kindergarten and then have a new baby.......:) Lots of love and hugs :hugs:

It's grapefruit juice. bleh

Hey I know your HCG levels were at 9 ur first bloods.....How far along were u when the bloods were taken? I know mine were at 10 and it is early but I guess since it's taking over my brain I have all these thoughts like they should be higher......I must'v implantated late or AHHHHHHHH I don't know help me relax cuz, I do feel a little crazy.....:dohh: Thank you and if anyone else would like to shed light on these numbers it would be great.....xoxoxoxoxo :hugs:

I found this on another thread how freakin cute is this girls???

I do not have a face to see,

To put inside a frame.

I do not have soft cheeks to kiss,

I don't yet have a name.

You can't yet hold my tiny hands,

Nor whisper in my ear.

It's still too soon to sing a song,

Or cuddle me so near.

But all will change come April 9th,

That's when they say I'm due.

I'm your new grandson or granddaughter,

I can't wait til I meet you!

All I ask between then and now,

Is your patience while I grow.

I promise I'll be worth the wait,

cause of all the love I'll show.

All I have to give you now,

is a wish to you from me.

I cannot wait to be a part

of my new family.

Don't blame my mommy please,

she's wanted me so bad.

She's been scared to tell you about me,

cause she hates to see you sad.

She loves me more than anything,

and my daddy too.

She says to be a happy family,

we need support from you.

Heaven sent me to my parents,

so that I can learn and grow.

They say that I'm the greatest gift,

that they will ever know. :)

Boy oh boy I am sooo excited and have NO ONE to talk to about this and where are all my internet stranger friends when I need ya :haha: I'll be here all day waiting for someone lol Can't do much with this headache from my terrible fall. I have a golfball size bump on my head and it hurts like a B*tch :(

Who was it that suggested orange or grapefruit juice is it supposed to be for cm? Cause I bought Orange juice but I am not sure if that's the right thing or was it just the vit C I am looking for cause the last couple of months ewcm hasn't lasted that long or has not really turned up at all but I remember someone saying something bout orange juice or grapefruit juice or am I going a weeny bit mad? Wow not getting off to a good start of taking it easy am I? I think I am getting a little impatient I really wanna be preg by May x

I used grapefruit juice and got BFP on both cycles I drank a glass each day before O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->