BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Mtln I have no advice cause if I am honest I don't have a clue but just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you :hugs:
meggie hi hope things settle for you xx
bazz I hope your drs ring you back soon xx
Afm I have no tests other than opks left an I think I am gonna leave it that way til af is due but I am also not gonna do my opks this month just going to eat a bit healthier an bd every other day (i am sure hubby won't object) an try an stay a bit more chilled but still be trying
hope everyone is well xx

Mtln stop worrying honey I'm sure it's fine. You're prob just early those frers are so sensitive! I've got everything crossed for u.
Meggie sad you've have a hard time recently. Sometimes ntnp is better as much less stressful. Hope u get your bfp soon!
Gnomette taking it easy sounds very wise, sounds like you've got a good plan there. Hoping you get your bfp soon too! Xxx

G'day
Like some of the other ladies here I have been following the thread but not posting much. Been under the weather with sickness again (the whole family) and the morning sickness and food aversion thing has stared up so just feeling pretty yucky and not wanting to do much but lay around (poor kids...mommy is pretty boring and grumpy these days)
It's exciting to hear about the new bfp's! And those who are still waiting for bfp or in limbo waiting for test results..hang in there! This thread has had so many bfp's in such a short time, it's bound to happen! I know it's easier said than done...but it will happen : ) And if you have any projects to get done get them done now! lol...once you get that bfp you may not have any energy to do much of anything productive. I'm so mad at my self cuz I knew it but didn't finish the stuff I needed to and now all I can do is wait for the crazy nesting to kick in after all of this blah and morning sickness passes. So get to it ladies! Get your house sparklin' clean! :winkwink:
Not much news otherwise here. Just waiting for Dr visits and all that to make sure everything is ok. Been trying to keep my mind off it so the time goes quickly. At this point there is nothing else to do but try to stay as healthy and low stress as possible.
well nice catching up with u all. Again I hope those waiting for good news get some soon!

Oh...and dolly and mackjess..just noticed u guys r nearing the end of the first trimester!
Congrats! That's so awesome!

Come on 4 o'clock..
I am soooo nervous I just. Want my hcg going in the right direction as soon as I hear I will let u know as I have no one else to tell all my stuff tooooo
Thanks for all ur support and prayers xo xo

BeautifulD congrats to you too! 13 weeks plus! Yay! : )

Well of course ladies with my luck the dr did not call for the results before his offivce closed.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Who does this to a want to be pregnant woman????????? I called the place that took the blood and they told me the results where ready they were waiting for the dr to get them from them.........REALLLY......He ordered them STAT.......I am still holding out hope that I do have such a good repore with my dr he will call me out of the goodness of his heart and give me the results.....I want to go crazy HOW in the world am I going to wait til MONDAY....Why order them STAT?? Soorrrrryyyy for all this ranting but man I can not catch a break. :( Iwant to scream AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well the nurse called me to tell me that my doc ordered the the levels and I asked her to ask him if he would do it STAT. she said she would ask him and he did it so I am really hoping he calls me on his own WHEN he gets the results.....Plus I am out of HPT and I am not taking 1 more there is no need since I got my bloods so I guess this could be a LONG weekend for me. Dam DAM DAM DAM

:hugs: Mtln. My first bloodwork was on a Friday and I didn't get results until Monday. Try to take it easy. Dolly had some amazing thing her dad says about not worrying about something you can't change around the same time and it literally kept me sane through the weekend. I figured I was probably pregnant so I kept taking my prenatals, got my sleep, didn't drink, and tried not to worry about the results. Hang in there dearie, but I do hope you get results today.

YEAHHHHHHHHH HE just called the levels were 10!!!!!!!!!!! were on our way :happydance: He wants to repeat them in a week......I;m okay with that I am doing them next thursday and will know on friday. It's a start gotta run and tell my husband......LOVE U GIRLS :hugs::hugs:

Yayy mtln!!:wohoo:

Are they rechecking on Monday? Mine went from 9 to 27 the first Friday - Monday test and kinda slowly got to over 100 before it started doubling like mad.

This thread is just the best for BFPs!!
:dust:

Yayy mtln!!:wohoo:

Are they rechecking on Monday? Mine went from 9 to 27 the first Friday - Monday test and kinda slowly got to over 100 before it started doubling like mad.

This thread is just the best for BFPs!!
:dust:

He is going to recheck it next thursday and I will get the results friday......I'm okay I will look forward a great big number next week. :happydance: Trying not to worry but everybody knows what this stage is like.. :)

Oh yea, I worried and peed on sticks every day the first few weeks even tho my OB was checking my blood every few days. I kinda miss the addiction...

My doctor is wonderful.......Tooooooo bad he quite doing OB work in October :cry:......When I m/c'd he said when you get pregnant again come see me and I will get you to a safe point and then give u to my fellow collegue......He did call me from his cell phone on his way home from the office. We ended the conversation with him saying I hope you have a GREAT weekend. :).....I am excited just want to get to the point with the sono and know the bean is snuggled where he/she should be.......This is a super lcky thread, I wonder if we will have any twins???? Thanks again for listening to me all day I can't help but be excited. :):hugs::hugs::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->