BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Oh I want to cry just had a gush of brownish redish blood. I called the Dr waiting for s call back ...
Why me??????? Why why why

OH MTLN, FX and prayers for you. You are at the perfect time for implantation bleeding so hoping it's that. I'm so sorry this has been so stressful for you. :hugs:

They just called I have to have have bloods for progestone. I feel like game over AGAIN.

Mtln, how much is a gush cuz when I think of gush, I think of like someone's water breaking... Was it enough to soak a pad or less?

Oh mtln try not to worry. I've had 4 different bleeding events with this preg already but everything still seems to be continuing. Blood does not always mean mc at all. Stay positive lovely lady xx

nicky is right it doesn't always mean game over your symptoms an everything else are looking good it may just be one of those random things that happens don't give up hope when are you off to get your bloods done?
thinking of you xx

IT Covered my undies the crotch part
Waiting in room at the blood lab and there moving fast thank god. If my progesterone is low cud it be to late for supplements? I'm soooop scared the nurse also saidmy hcg level were low to them
I told her I was early she didn't sound positive

oh hun fingers crossed they get your results back to you soon it could be implantation an it could just be an odd episode sending you huge hugs xx :hugs::hugs:

Oh mtln! Prayers coming your way! I can't believe the nurse would tell you that without you talking to the doc! I hope everything works out! :hugs:

It could just be implantation bleeding, I wouldn't worry too much. Praying everything is alright, keep us updated

Remember sweetie I started at 9! You got to start somewhere, and it doesn't matter how low it is if it's above a 5. You haven't had a chance to see if it's doubled yet which is what matters. I hope progesterone helps. I was reading other threads on here about progesterone since mine dropped and I had to start taking it. Some have started it after bleeding and things turned out OK. Praying that is the case for you as well.

Keep us updated MTLN

Question ladies can you take fertile Aid and Materna at the same time?
I am desperate to regulate my cycles.. CD 54 and no AF

So I just had the progesterone levels done and I won't get the results til tomorrow ...I am so bummed that this is the 3rd month of +hpt's and now this happens. I feel so empty and lonely my gut is just telling me that something is wrong.
I'm surely going to get some answers when all is said and done. This emotional roller coaster is really taking its toll on me. Thanx for ur support girls it really means a lot xoxo

3 months of this is truly terrible, I hope the outcome is OK but you are right, you should get some answers after this and hopefully never go through it again.

Bazz they r not retesting my hcg till Thursday.

Mtln, i know its easier said then done, but try not to worry. It may all be ok. A few of us have had spotting and gone on to see heartbeats, so it may be your body getting rid of old blood or be implantation bleeding, which I had. Last time I ovulated I also bled dark brown blood, was strange, but think it was old blood as my cervix had opened. Its quite possible that is what yours is now. Thinking of you Hun, you don't deserve any more heartbreak xxx

Keep us updated MTLN

Question ladies can you take fertile Aid and Materna at the same time?
I am desperate to regulate my cycles.. CD 54 and no AF

Not sure what these both are, presume they are aid conception vitamins? I'd check out the ingredients, you don't wanna od if they contain the same stuff. I took pregnacare conception and some if the vits in there made me have have yellow wee (sorry if tmi) as I didn't need it, so you definitely don't want too much of any one supplement. What's your next step bazz? Think you need to go back to the doctors, cd54 is ridiculous & must be very frustrating for you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->