BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I love when people use the same letter for all kids :)

Im am liking Reid or Rylan for a boy and Ava or Ryleigh for a girl

Mikayla was my favorite name since highschool because there was a girl names Mikaela a couple grades ahead of me and I just instantly took to the name..I wanted the spelling to be the same but Mike wasnt having it..it worked out nice because Mikayla is the girl version on Mike (Michaela is how it traditionally spelled) so he LOVED that...and we came up with Memphis for my son from a baby book and because we like country music (Memphis, Tennessee is big for country music)...he wants Mylan for a boy because he seen it on a pill bottle I have had for 3 years for my morning sickness meds...lol

he has 3 other kids from previous relationships and they all have M names too

wow thats cute! and a lot of kids with M's to rememebr :p

once we get preggo it will be a first for me and hubby

lol I love my son but I am a girl so I know what to do more with girls than boys lol plus its so much more fun dressing a little girl than a little boy. Mike (dh) wants another boy bad. Its either gonna be Myla or Mylan (to run with our theme of M names)

Ooh I like those names! I love the idea of all the kids names starting with the same letter but have so much trouble finding any I like never mind a few with the same letter! I always think the girls clothes and things seem so much nicer than boys, my family seems female heavy but DH's side seems male dominated so I don't think things are working in my favour with that and the Chinese predictor!

he has 3 other kids from previous relationships and they all have M names too

Lol, I misread that and thought you had 3 more kids from a prev relationship. I about fell out of my chair! haha. My mom had 5 kids, but not many have that number nowadays. I was like wow, she is brave. so far one pregnancy is making me a mess. :)

I got a V shaped pillow ladies off my FIL and its amazing! I too normal sleep on my stomach so was struggling to get comfy at night. Can't be without it now! Xxx

Thanks nicky for the pillow tip, I'll try it tonight.

Dolly, how do you sleep with the v pillow? Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question. Also, where'd your FIL get it? (Sorry I don't actually know what FIL stands for? I am being stupid today!!).

Bazz, if we have a girl its being called Ava too! Love that name! Boy is Zachary or Malachi or Reuben at the moment, but friend just called her boy Zachary so may have to rule that one out. So far Ava is the only name we can agree on 100%!!

love ava! Memphis is really cute too. we are thinking Seamus for a boy and Maeve for a girl.

lol mack jess, I am ready to get tied after 3...I couldnt handle that many kids..I seriously go bonkers with the ones I have and Im dreading thinking about how its gonna be with a newborn around the ones I have because they are 3 and 2 right now...I will probably never get sleep, going crazy and driving myself into the lake lol (jk...i hope lol)

Im researching b/cs that last a long time with little or no maintenence other than mirena because Ive heard bad stuff about that...getting tied is a real big committment and although I know I wont want more than 3..If something were to happen to my kids down the road, I dont know how Id feel or if id feel worse knowing that I couldnt have anymore even if I wanted...I hate thinking morbid but life isnt always rainbows and sunshine...

Mackjess, I know you're from Kansas, but do you have some Scottish in you? I just wonder with the user name mack, & seamus and maeve are both Scottish or Gaelic names!!

Mommynikki- have you thought about a copper IUD they are far less insane then Mirena, in my experience. No hormones. I'm actually pretty suspicious of Mirena, I think it could very well be part of the reason I m/c.

I think Ive heard of it once but never really heard anything about it...Did you personally use it? I would definately like to try it if there is no hormones

I want two kids after that hubby needs to get snipped LOL
In between the two (if i am that lucky to have any kids) i told hubby he needs use condoms lol not sure how that will work

Mackjess, I know you're from Kansas, but do you have some Scottish in you? I just wonder with the user name mack, & seamus and maeve are both Scottish or Gaelic names!!

I'm Scottish and the husband is Irish. we went to Ireland in 2011 and I loved the names.

lol bazz I told dh he should get snipped after this one and he seems a little scared lol I will just get him drunk and operate myself lol Dr. Nikki in the house!

LOL @ Nikki!!!!!!!!!!!! i giggled out loud and now the girls at work are looking at me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->