BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Mtln, that nurse sounds like such a bitch. Thank god you're moving somewhere new.

Hi meggiemay, nice to hear from you. You're right, every little helps, anything is worth a go. Plus Pilates is really good for you anyway. Fx for you. 2013 is the year when everyone on this thread is getting a bfp!

I like you style Tara and Womble;)

Tara I am glad u r changing doctors really!
Maggie we can do it this year!!!:)

I got my cross hairs on ff today! Lets hope I keep them this time lol

hi Meggie! the temping sounds like a wonderful idea. It's a cheap way to confirm you are ovulating and exactly what cd. Good luck. And I think you'll love Pilates. very relaxing and it feels good when you feel stronger.

Meggie-Welcome back! It's freaking depressing to see a bfn, especially repeatedly. But I think exercise could be a great way to lift your spirits and increase fertility!
Mtln- Glad you are switching, if that were me I would 100% make a complaint to that bitchy little nurses supervisor.
Bazz- Go get em tiger! Fingers crossed for you.
AFM, I get a full work up tomorrow, another u/s and hopefully the results from my labs. Wish me luck, hope to see a high HcG and that little heart beat fluttering away! I will be 8w4d. Anyone know if they will do an abdominal u/s or internal? I Hate the transvaginal one, I ached after the last one.

Hello ladies! Mommy nikki gnomette is right we don't get our sonos at our midwife appointment get them seperate. I think I'm gonna hold off its not like its a new thing the brown discharge/spotting had been constant since pretty much 6 weeks and each scan so far has been good so maybe I'm stressing over nothing.. Lets hope so anyway!! Meggie sorry you've been feeling so down I'm glad you're better now though, and I agree that the exercise sounds like a good idea a great positive boost!
Mtln argh I'm so annoyed for you in regards to that nurse! Wat a horrid woman! Glad you changing docs though u can put it all behind u.
Blueberry how exciting! U must let us know how u get on! My scan at 6 weeks was abdominally as was my scan at 8 weeks so hopefully no dildo camera will be required for u!
Afm tired as usual. Ms has been rearing its ugly head but I think it's cause I've been on nightshift- "bump" is not a fan of nights!!!! Xxx

dolly my when i was pregnant my bumps never liked it when i worked night shift i used to take something like a pot noodle (well i used to take the pasta ones) to eat cause it would be something that would keep my energy up an it seemed to help with the ms x oh an drink plenty keep a bottle of juice (high in natural suger to hand) if you are still getting the brown discharge then it maybe worth giving your mw a call an just telling her an see what she says if its worrying you alot then maybe she can see you a bit sooner xx :hugs:
blueberry i hope everything goes really well tomorrow xx :hugs:
afm still a sex addict an still feeling like i have wet my self at times omg its disgusting x
hope everyone is doing well xx

Good luck tomrw blueberry! I would of thought at 8w it would be internal as my 7w scan was internal, but dolly said belly, so could be either. Sorry not much help! Look forward to hearing about the scan!

Nicky, wondering how you are, has the bleeding continued? Hope you're ok Hun.

Working Nights must be a killer dolly. Keeping energy up with food, if you can stomach it, sounds like a good idea.

Mtln- I wonder if the doctor knows how that nurse treats people! She sounds horrible! I'm glad you are switching!

Blueberry- when I had my scan at 7w1d she started out with an abdominal scan, but couldn't see the baby very well because of the angle, so she had to do an internal.

AFM- I just heard the loveliest sound! I found the babies heartbeat with my Doppler! I could only pinpoint it for like 30 sec and then the baby would move!

So it hasn't been talked about but I was just wondering for u prego mommy's who's told their families yet and how did u tell them? As for me this last time I told 2 best friends so it was a bit easier to tell them "um, my dr said i'm crazy again this month"....:) So glad everyone is getting along and has anyone kept track of how many people we have on this thread and BFP's???? We did a while back if I'm free ina bit i'll go backand look......I have lost track bacuse it's so lucky and seems like everyone is prego.....Oh wait u are...:) xoxoxoxoxoxo

Pray-Yippee for finding that little heart beat!
Ladies that are doing Doppler on your own, how does that work? Where do you get one?
Mtln- I was just wondering what the count on preggos on our thread is too. As far as telling the fam goes.... We have told our moms, my sis and bestie but really limited it. I'm about 8w3d. Just being cautiously optimistic after last time. (m/c in Sept). Enough ppl to be supported if the worst happened, not enough to be constantly reminded.

Ladies, I'm very encouraged that some of you got abdominal u/s @ my stage. Sometimes you just get tired of being prodded, poked and uncomfortable. Even if they do use lube...

OK so I have a question for someone I know did this on this thread.....I just was reading a thread about a TTC #3 like myself and she checking cervical position????? How in the hell do u do that.....All I know how is how to pee on a stick and wait for a smiley face..:haha:

Hey girls I have my 12 week appt tomorrow with sono so wish me luck I'm actually very nervous about mc. I will have pics tomorrow as long as all goes well.

Mtln- we told our parents and siblings on Christmas. I got 2 picture frames that said "grandkids" and took a pic of my son holding a sign that said "I'm going to be a big brother" and wrapped them for our parents to open. Then we told the rest of our families and a few close friends after our ultrasound at 7w1d. Just this last week I have told a few more people, like the ladies in my MOPS group. I think tomorrow I might make our announcement on fb since I will be 10w. I have made it past the point of all my MCs so I feel a bit more confident!

Blueberry- I got my doppler at fetaldoppler.net for $55 and free shipping. It's a Sonoline B 3mhz. It looks similar to the one the doctor uses with the probe attached to the Doppler with a cord. They are safe, I think they detect the sound waves, there is no radiation.

Just wanted to sy hi to everyone. Me and the fam have been catching every bug known to mankind and prob some not discovered yet! But I have been following everyone on a daily basis. Just haven't felt up to fighting with my phone to post.
Gnomett...I think it sounds like you are either gonna catch that egg or you already have! Exciting stuff!
Mtln..glad u r getting a dif dr. It's so frustrating to not be heard by the people who are supposed to be there to help you.
Meggiemae..I was wondring where u and ur cute lil bunny icon were lol. Glad u are back and ready to try again!
To the preggy ladies with awsome ultrsounds..congrats!
To those in the tww can't wait for some more bfp!
I KNOW I'm forgetting tons but hi to everyone else!
Afm...other than being sick...got a bit worried cuz my food aversions seemed to be lessening but after using Google for non evil purposes (this time) found that it can be normal and the old reminder that every pregnancy is different kept coming up...so trying not to worry.
I have an apt fri then will sched ultrasound prob for next week or week after. (My ob liks to do them around 10 weeks...(my ob for my first waited until 20 so yay!)
Well hope everyone is having or already had a good evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->