BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Yay pray, how lovely hearing that heartbeat!!

Good luck at the scan nikki, all will be fine, can't wait to see the pics.

Ivy, you're supposed to step away from google!!! Ha ha!! Glad all is going well.

Bazz, you not going docs today, now that you ovulated?

Mtln, we told parents at around 5/6 weeks. And a couple of friends. I've told my boss as some parts of my job I can't do. Everyone else is going wait till after our 12 week scan. I am dying to tell more but am trying to resist!!!!

Hi Girls
Just caught up on all the chat from yesterday.
Womble - yes my bleeding stopped so hoping all will be OK tomorrow at my 12w scan...fx!!
Blueberry - i had a scan at 5w2 which was internal but the scans at 6w2 and 8w5 were abdominal (let dolly said) but I know they have a very high res scanner here in edinburgh at the EPU so maybe others might not be quite so good but I would still think at over 8 weeks and tummy scan would be fine...
pray - really chuffed you found the hb. makes me want to get a doppler too.
mommynikki - good luck with your scan today, can't wait to see the pictures. what time is it at?
mtln - telling the family etc.....i fell pregnant straight after my mc so was initially v cautious, after a week i told my sister, mum & dad and best friend and a friend at work just in case something bad happened again. then about a week later I told my bestest girlfriends but not really anyone else yet. after my 12w scan tomorrow (assuming all is good) i will tell the rest of my (big) family, my work and other friends. I do want to tell people but the mc is still so raw and i get scared when i get excited about this one (esp since i've had bleeding/spotting on 5 occasions now).
Ivy- the food aversion thing.....min have mostly worn off at the the severe ones anyway and they did so about 3 weeks ago. but the ms and sore boobs have stayed strong. i do honestly think everyone is different.
afm I counting down the hours to when in myself I can finally accept I'm going to have a baby once i have my 12w scan tomorrow. I'm scared because of the bleeding, I just want it over and to know its all OK...... Scan's at 12:00 tomorrow so will be in touch shortly after. Hope you all have a nice day xx

Oh pray that's fab about the Doppler! I got an angel sounds one but not been able to find hb as yet. Tbh though angel sounds isn't a great Doppler I'm debating getting a sonoline one they've had great reviews!
Ivy it is totally normal! My ms has eased off so much, it's only occasional now, and although I still have some of my food aversions they're not as strong and I've been managing to eat a more varied diet so don't worry.
Mtln I told my family straight away, they are my rocks. After i knew baby was in right place at 5 weeks I told my friends, then after twelve week scan I told the world! Lol.
Ooh nicky good luck tomorrow! I'm sure all will be grand, can't wait to see your lovely pics! Are u having your scan at the royal? I had my twelve week one at St. John's and I must say I think the scanners at the royal are better like you said- didn't feel the ones at St. John's were as clear, but that's where I've chosen to have the baby so guess that's why I got sent there for my scan.
Mommy nikki good luck today with your scan!! Can't wait to see your pics too!!
Well I had a majorly crampy evening, but having read online it appears that week 13 is a major growth week and cramps and discomfort are to be expected. Apparently this week my uterus will rise up into my abdominal cavity and will also cause more rlp, which I can definitely confirm after having it last night evweytime my hubby made me laugh! Tan spotting/discharge has stopped again which im glad about. Nightshift again tonight someone suggested digestives to nibble on to help with the nausea so that my master plan for this evening! Xxx

Yeah dolly I'm at the Royal. although not sure if the 12w scanner is new, think it might have just been the EPU that got the new high res one...

Maybe- as I guess they'd have to be as they specially to spot problems early on xx

pray fab news bout the doppler xx
blueberry i had abdominal scans from 6wks so i found that i drank 1pnt before leaving the house an then i drank the other pint on the way up there an in the waiting room i have no idea if it made any difference but i didn't have to have internal xx
nikki & nicky hope your 12wk goes fab i am sure they will xx
bazz yay i am guessing that the crossed hairs is ov on your chart thing yay hope they stay an do what they are supposed to xx:hugs:
ivy cravings an ms came can come an go its completely normal xx
dolly i have a doppler i loved it xx you will find it i have an angel sounds an i found it at bout 13wks xx:hugs:
afm still an addict but my hubby didn't come to bed til late he was fixing something an so i went to bed so this morning woke up still feeling frustrated to say the least x oh an i got a letter from my consultant today confirming my plan for when i do get pregnant x so really hoping thats a sign it won't be much longer x
mtln mmmmm :hugs: for tomorrow i am excited for you

Hey ladies

Nikki good luck at ur scan today :)

Nicky I'm glad the bleeding has stopped and look forward to your scan pics tomorrow

Good morning everyone else hope u all are well

Womble I'm putting off the doctors app until
I get back from vacation just incase they want to schedule a bunch of tests while I am away. I'm not sure if I did O Sunday now :( maybe it was just wishful thinking as my temp dropped a little below cover today but I have also read they could be a fallback rise at 4 dpo
I did loose my cross hairs on my chart but I will keep tempting to see if I get them back

bazz how long are you on vacation for? i am sorry your temp didn't do what you hoped it would do :hugs:

7 nights hopefully! We r booking this weekend

Thx hun I played around with my chart if my temp goes up tomorrow I get my cross hairs back lol this cycle is just too weird and annoying

Hey girls glad to see everyone is doing good. Bazz good luck on your vaca..hopefully u have a great time and release some stress.
Ivy, sorry to hear your sick...I'm really sick too but I took a Benadryl last night and it is helping me breathe easier this morning.
Nicky good luck at your appt, mine is in less than 2 hours, hopefully you can post pics as well today. Are you nervous? I had a mmc last time so even tho I haven't had bleeding or pain, I still worry.
Gnomette, that is def a sign, when do you expect to be in the tww again?
Dolly, I've been cramping a little too lately, your post has put me at ease.. Also I can't seem to get comfortable at night...I know it's only downhill from here as far as that goes.
Pray that is awesome about the heartbeat, I look forward to hearing it externally at my appt today for the first time

To my other ladies on here, hope everyone is staying happy healthy and flu-free! :)

Oh the wait is killing me.............I CANNOT wait until tomorrow!!!!!! I know it's not going to be a super appt.but, maybe put my mind at ease.....So toomorrow I am cd12 and thinkning about OPKing it....I have been O'ing 16-19 maybe tomorrow or sat am i will start????? I'm a bit depressed today not sure why and feel soooooooo slugggish........I am sooo happy for u girls with the scans today can't wait to see and hear updates!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo Tara :hugs:

sorry the wait is killing you Tara:(... I was starting to stress this morning about maybe having to go to the Dr after vacation if i dont get AF. I do not know why we do this to ourself, stressing doesnt fix anything....

Well girls, I had my appt...first a med student came in to use the Doppler to get a external heartbeat and wasn't getting one and my sono girl busted in and was motioning not to worry about it because he's a student..so since she would get a heartbeat on the sono she just stopped him and took me and there was my baby moving away kicking his feet and waving his/her arms and had a heartbeat of 171. However since that student had me all worried and then seeing that everything was okay I was extremely overwhelmed and just broke down crying during my exam. She was the one who did my sono before my d&c and so she knew I was extra worried, she's always so nice with me and makes me more comfortable. I think she felt bad for me tho because she printed out like 20 pics lol. I'm gonna take a nap now but I will post pics to tonight after work..thanks for all the support

Nikki, I don't blame you bursting into tears, that's an emotional roller coaster in about 60 seconds!! So glad you saw your little one, look forward to seeing the pics!!

Nicky, good luck tomrw at your scan.

Hope your appointment goes well tomrw Tara. Don't be depressed, all good things to come for you.

Bazz, where you going on holidays? My holiday in november was when I got pregnant!!! Eek, so you never know!!

I have my midwife booking appointment tomrw, but think its just a chat. My mums coming with me, I feel 12 again rather then 33! Am totally happy to go on my own but I ran off & got married (I'm not a wild person, we just didn't wanna spend a fortune on a wedding!! So we just did it while on holidays in thailand in march & didn't tell anyone!!) so she never got to do the whole dress shopping thing, so want her to feel included in the baby thing!

mommynikki so pleased that your scan went well xx student should have been told not to try the doppler?? i am in my 2ww i normally get ewcm for 2days so i assume thats when i ov i have not used anything this month cause i was going slightly crazy with it all!! my app on my phone just by going by my lp an cycles an stuff before said i should have ov saturday but i got ewcm/watery from thursday an its only just eased off today trying really hard not to get my hopes up cause i have no tests in the house (done deliberately so i can't test mega early) an i may have ov'd off my tubeless side (i thought i felt it off my left though my tube side) an it may not have been dragged over but getting cramps today like af is due its due a week tomorrow an i am working that night so gonna try not to buy any sort of test til the saturday when i do the food shopping x
mtln i am sorry its so difficult to wait for your appointment but just think that if you think it may not be a big appointment but it will give you a start to getting some help an finding out what has been going on xx so it will be worth it xx personally i don't think that opks are an issue you know you can fall its just getting bean to stick is all x but it is up to you hun xx :hugs:
bazz maybe the break will do you both some good to just chill out maybe that will help af start to show or ov will calm down an show its self xx
dolly ginger nut biscuits are supposed to work the ginger is supposed to help with the sickness x an should help you keep your suger level up that bit xx
hope if i have missed anyone then i am really sorry xx :hugs:

Congrats nikki! What a relief! Can't wait for my turn : )
Womble..hope your visit goes well tomorrow!
I have mine also and it's just a "verification" visit to make sure I'm really pregnant lol. I forgot they did that before setting up the other apts so I didn't call until this past week thinking they'd just have me come in and get started with all the good stuff. I was supposed to go in around 6 weeks for this part..oooopssss hehehe. This was me trying to be layed back and not go in for a thousand tests I didn't need. No biggie though..just will have some more apts closer together is all.
So I think I just get to go pee in a cup and have them do a preg test ...even so I am a tad nervous lol. I'm like..what if it comes back negative? Crazy I know...after all those tests I took and all this time...but hey...that's just the way I rolllll haha.
Hey bazzb..I really hope you get confirmation of O! Enjoy your vacation though! Oh how I'd love one of those : )

thanks ladies... we are thinking Mexico OR Dominican :) plan to leave at the end of next week.

Nikki- what a scare!! but I am glad all went well and I cannot wait to see pics :)

Hi eveyrone else hope you are all doing well :) and thank you for all the lovely advice... i think me and hubby really need this "break"

I also booked an app for Feb 6th to see my doctor if I dont have my AF:)

yay bazz have a fantastic time away you really do deserve a medal for putting up with your super long cycle xx an being so patient xx

Bazzb I'm sorry about your crosshairs going away! I'll be praying they come back tomorrow! Have fun on your vacation!

mtln I'm so happy you got a new doc!

Blueberry I'm so excited about your u/s let us know how it went!

Pray Yay for finding the heartbeat!!!!!

Nikki Yay for your scan going well!! I can't wait to see pics!

Ivy and Nicky I'm praying for your appts to go well tomorrow!!

AFM Af showed up yesterday, but that's ok since I wasn't really trying this last month. This month i'm still going to try not to get my hopes up and to mostly focus on my overall health. And i'm trying to get a job at a post office. It'll be my first job ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->