BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I am off to bed now hun so will catch up with you tomorrow don't forget to let me know if your temp says you have ov'd xxxx

Oh okay bazz, good luck to you and gnomette, hopefully you guys are getting more sex than I am...it's been a drought!

I havent been on in a while my computer has been wacky...so i dont know when ill be on again but wanted to see how everyone has been! For me, well i sort of thought i could be prego this month and i had some wierd brown dc about 5 days before AF was due so was kind of thinking implantation stuff...but AF showed up yesterday in full force!!! I guess its better off cause i have not yet seem the hematologist about the blood clotting factor that i tested positive for...i actually have my appt tomorrow and am totally ttc this cycle....i have been having EWCM starting around cd 12 so i can wait for the next week to go by i feel like ive been waiting to try for forever but im so ready!! I hope ill be able to check in with everyone more often... good luck and baby dust to all!!!

Thanks womble I've had a couple of episodes, but they told me not to worry about it unless it became red or heavy. Hope your scan comes quickly I know how that waiting game feels is awful.
Gnomette yeh it's meant to be.. I'm pretty sure my next midwife app should be at 16 weeks but for some reason she made it 18 weeks. Maybe I should phone and query it?
:dust: baby dust to all you ladies on the baby making train. Lots of good signs it sounds! Xxx

Babydoodle hope your appointment goes ok today x
Dolly it shouldn't be too much of an issue to have your appointment a couple of weeks late you should be fine if you have any worries before that then ring them but as long as your ok don't worry xx
Afm still loads of ewcm an I am still like a dog on heat I have :sex: on the brain I don't know what's gotten into me to the point that I am struggling to sleep i have no idea what's wrong with me x:dohh:
Hope everyone is well I am off to bed I have work tonight x speak to you all later xx

Morning ladies temp is up today ill attach a pic of my chart!!
Lets hope it keeps going up:thumbup:

Hope everyone is well :)

That is exciting bazz...Im hoping that you can just get to making a baby and not worry about when AF may come. fx'd for you!

Dolly...are they doing a sono at your next midwife appt...if so I would hold out to the 18 week mark rather than the 16 week because sometimes its easier to see gender at 18-20 weeks rather than 16

So happy to see that temp rise bazz! Come on for this month!

Gnomette, now that you've become a sex addict, you're guaranteeing your way to that bfp!!! I get loads of cm before ovulation and loads now that I'm pregnant, so if it continues, you could be just around the corner from a bfp!

Nice to hear from you babydoodle, fx for you! You thought of trying baby aspirin for the clotting? Might be worth chatting to doctor about it.

thanks for the well wishes!

we may be booking our vacationfor late next week or early the week after! I may end up getting AF when I am gone but o well that cant be avoided with my wacky cycles LOL

Hello ladies I've been checking in everyday just so impatient for my Dr apt Friday. Really hope he has answers for me. What's really been bugging me lately is the stuff I've been reading about the mirena??? Had 2 great pregnancies and now all this trouble. Off to call the Dr for my hcg levels from last Friday. This office is really pissing me off. I don't care they stopped doing ob but stop treating me like I'm crazy and annoying. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NEW DOCTOR :) xoxo hugs to all Tara

Nikki here they don't do scans at the mw appointment its done at the ultra sound department x on a separate appointment x at 20 weeks x
Mtln yay for your appointment on Friday x hope the drs are easier to deal with than they have been x
womble Yeh my husband is not complaining that I am becoming a sex addict lol but now have to go work an I won't get to see him (for bd-ing) til tomorrow night the thought is driving me insane omg seriously what on earth is wrong with me this is not normal :dohh: I need to have a clear head for work an its just not possible to be this is ridiculous

Hi ladies sorry been MIA. I've still been on here praying for all of you just not posting. I've been having a hard time because it's been a year now and haven't gotten pregnant. So I've been thinking that since i got pregnant in the first month of trying then miscarried and now its been a year that I just won't be able to get pregnant again. So I did so google searches and found some success stories after a year of trying and I'm ready to get back to trying again.

Once AF comes I'm going to start consistently temping and I just started doing pilates today. I'm not overweight, but there are studies that show women who do about 5 hours of moderate exercise a week have a little bit better of a chance to get pregnant. But vigorous exercise can give you a little less of a chance of getting pregnant. I know nothing happens by chance and it's all in God's control but every little bit helps right?

meggie, alot of things could/can help..if you got preg before im thinking is more of something that has changed in your life versus you not being able to have kids again. It will be trial and error but God will bless you at the right time :)

meggie, welcome back!!! THIS IS OUR YEAR :) PLEASE THINK POSITIVE WITH US REMAINING GIRLIES,CUZ GIRL THERE ARE NOT MANY OF US LEFT :happydance:......I called my medical dr's office to have them transfer the full blood work(thyroid,vitamin,cholestrol,etc) THE WORKS they did on me in NOV the girl was like sure we can do that and I go to the same dr ur switching to and u are absolutelty going to love him...Made me smile, I've heard that from like 5 people already...Then called my OB's office and asked, 1. could they transfer all the papers from sept m/c to current and the nurse gave me a hard time saying I had to sign papers, REALLY cuz my other office said blood work was fine!!!!! She finally agreed and said she would fax the papers. 2. I asked her what my HCG levels were from friday's draw she says,"Uh NEGATIVE".....I said I know they were going to be low and I WAS NOT PREGNANT but what was the level she bitchly replies, under 2 NEGATIVE.....Oh I am so happy to get answers and he will have all my current blood work to eliminate testing and re-testing......I feel lucky already but HEY I hang out with a bunch of lucky strangers... :) :hugs: Thanks for listening to me rant hope everyone is doing good.......Gotta run and wash up the girls and pretend it's 8 O'clock, they can;t tell time....:haha:

Welcome back meggie don't loose hope hun xx hope your ok xx
Mtln I am so pleased that you had good feed back for your new Dr but that nurse needs talking to she can't speak to people like that xx hahaha I love that you can pretend its 8 xx
bazz fingers crossed you don't get af at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"