BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Agghh Girls my weekend was a wee bit upsetting. I have been bleeding again!! Why does this keep happening. I now should be over 11 weeks so why am i still bleeding at times??? Anyway thankfully the bleeding seems to have stopped today. So nervous for my 12 week scan on friday.....:(

Nicky I know it's NO consolation but my sisters BestFfriend bled all 9months.........She has a beautiful daughter maybe it's a girl they give u hell....TRUST me....I know it just doesn't seem like anything should be coming out unless its time for ur water or a baby.......Keep ur head up girl thinkk positive and much hugs....xoxoxox :)

Hi Dolly didn't want to leave u out.. :) Do we have any bump pix yet????? Hope ur feeling well.....xoxoxo

oh nicky i am sorry your having so much trouble xx what has your mw/dr said?
i am sure your scan will be fab on friday xx

yay mtln xx so your bout a week behind me now xx oh wow i hope that you manage to get some answers from the new ob
dolly hope your enjoying being pregnant are you still getting the ms?

Nicky I am sorry you are having some bleeding:( im sure all will be ok with your scan friday Xx

AFM i think I may have O'd yesterday... i had a lot of EWCM over the weekend and my temp is up a little today, i started charting again a last week... FX'd my temp stays up so i dont need to make a doc app... if it drops down which means I didnt O i will have to call this week :(

I'm not too bad- still a bit queesy on and off but nothing like what I was. Thought I'd relaxed a bit since having my 12 week scan but had a mini panic over cramps this morning- just cause I've not had any in awhile. They've gone now and thankfully so is my panic. Not meant to be seeing the midwife again till the 22nd of feb which seems ages away.. And ill be 18 weeks by then!
Hope u are all well ladies.. Hoping yous get some better luck this month in the way of bfps! Xxx

Dolly I'm sure that time will fly by. I was the same way since I had a bit of a break before my appt after xmas, and then all of a sudden it showed up. It's kinda stressing me out how fast time is going by and we have so much to do to get ready!! lol

Nicky, hope you are ok. I'm sure its all going to be fine, you've had bleeding before & it was all ok. I know I would be extremely worried too though. Just try and stay calm until the scan on Friday. And if it makes you feel better, see if you can go in for an earlier one? Really thinking of you x

Dolly, didn't realise you'd had brown spotting. Hope you're also alright, hoping the time does go quickly for you to the next appointment.

I'm glad to see we have gnomette and bazz back in the 2ww!! Sure mtln you're not far behind & that your new doc can help you get that sticky bean next time. I'm keeping everything crossed for you ladies.

Me I'm struggling to do my hours at work as I'm so tired all the time from not sleeping. But scared of getting in trouble if I don't do them. I've barely any symptoms but have been like that since I got my bfp, so I know I'm lucky, but also petrified of a mmc as I'm just tired with slightly sore boobs. My scan on 31st jan can't come soon enough.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Lots of love xx

Bazz did you get AF yet or are you o'ing with no AF? I feel like I missed something

I didnt get AF lol... i just said I think i may have o'd yesterday but im not 100% sure yet.. we will see what the temps say:) Ihad a lot of EWCM over the weekend

if not temp rise im calling my doctor to go in and see whats going on :)

bazz its all exciting ha ha ha :happydance: for ov-ing x
i have had ewcm an watery cm since thursday eve/friday morning anyone got any ideas been on the vit c an my pre-natals thats it sorry to point it out but i have been like a dog on heat since the begining of last week any ideas!!

womble try not to worry bout work they will understand the first couple of months is always the most tiring x
dolly why is it that long til you see your mw i thought it was supposed to be every 4 weeks you had an appointment? xx it really won't take long for it to come around xx not long after that you have your 20wk x :happydance:

maybe u r pregant? or you are just actually Oing... all i wanted all wekeend was sex

who knows!?!?!? day 8 of the horny-ness an day 4 of the ew or watery mucus (look i said it :sick: :haha:) does Oing normally last 4days?

some ladies get EWCM for a few days before they O
so its possible

maybe i am ov-ing later than i have been in the past?!?!? who knows
how you holding up sweet? you going to still go to the dr on thursday if you have ov'd or give it a bit longer an see if you have just missed one af?

going to see if my temp is still up tomorrow.. to confirm O... if it is I wont waste my time with the doc as I prob just skipped a month.. if no temp rise I guess ill call and see when they can fit me in.. it is CD 61 today lol my longest cycle ever!

wow i am amazed at how insanely calm you seem xx i would love your attitude to things sometimes xx:hugs::hugs:
hows your hubby holding up? are your still a bit mood swingy? or has it all calmed down? maybe the moody-ness was your pmt saying time to start a new cycle xx

hubby is good... very patient with me... I am trying to be positive because being negative never gets me anywhere.. My moods seem to have calmed down A LOT... thank god!! but tomorrow when i see my temp it may be a different story lol

XX thanks for the support

no worries thats what i am here for xx i can't imagine i have not ever been in your situation x so i don't know all that much but looks like we will be testing same time xx
i have not ordered any tests this month i am going to order them so that they are only here on the day i can test so they are sat in my wish list x
i am taking today as 1dpo as thats what my app says but i don't wanna test too early an get yet another bfn its starting to annoy me an its my own fault for me having tests hanging around the house x
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"