BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Nicky-Fantastic! Your pic looks wonderful, thank you for sharing!
Dolly- I'm Right there with you on the nausea, freaking green all day long. And trying to find something I actually want to eat is difficult. My doctor told me to try SeaBands yesterday. Have you tried those? I feel like I need a farm full of Ginger, this is killing me. At least it's reminder that your babies alive and well.
For those of you that have children already, what are your thoughts on the Group B Strep test? Did u have it done? Anyone been positive? I know it's weird but I'm already kind of annoyed about it bc the thought of having to take antibiotics during labor is horrendous to me :-/

yay nicki thats a wonderful pic so clear xx
mtln af is due a week today according to my app so the next time i will be able to buy a test will be thursday if my car hasn't eaten my money i may order some off amazon i have not heard of the test you suggested but i am in the uk so i will see if i can get some online x how hot was the dr??
bazz yay whop whop for your cross hairs coming back :happydance: fingers crossed xx hope you have been :sex: an i am hoping that the damp lady garden is a sign of good things to come xx
dolly try eating some really bland food like salad or pasta an butter i know its not that interesting but it worked when i was pregnant with my daughter
afm got belly ache head ache woke up 2hrs early from my afternoon sleep before i go work tonight cause i needed a wee an i was hungry x so i am exhausted before i even start oh well it will be ok x
meggiemay sending you loads of :dust: :hugs:
hope i haven't missed anyone loads of love xx

we BD last thursday, sunday, and wednesday, so hope we covered it lol!

Well my vacation is offically booked!! whoo hoo I am so happy, this is the happiest I have been ina really really long time

Bazzb - I hope your crosshairs stay this time and you caught the eggy!

Mtln - how did your appointment go? Was the doctor super hot like everyone said? That's why I always have to have a women doctor, I would be so embarrassed to have a man look down there!

Nicky - that scan is awesome! It looks like a cute little baby! How far along are you again? Was that your 12 week scan?

Sorry Im late with these guys but here are my 2 pics (facing front and side profile)
[IMG]https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/baby12week2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/baby12week.jpg[/IMG]

sorry they are soo grainy..its probably better for the front facing ones because those ones scare me a little bit lol

yea its arms were up pretty much the whole time and I saw its little feet kicking too it was neat

Blueberry I had the test done an I had group c strep I didn't have to have anti-biotics but group b I know can be nasty if its not picked up on x
nikki your pics are great it looks really cute waving x
bazz yay for vacation an yay for covering your bases when you going to test?
Xx

Hello ladies! Well it's taken me sometime to catch up! Firstly congrats on the lovely scan nicky! It's so clear. You must feel so reassured now? Blueberry I can't remember if I congratulated you on yours so just in case I didn't congrats!! So pleased you had a good one too. Mtln you crack me up missus. Can't imagine anything worse than a handsome doctor checking out my erm.. Ladybits hehe. Hope your appointment went well today.
Meggie hope you're well I'm sending lots of sticky baby dust your way for this cycle.. And you too bazz!!!
Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well!
Afm well my nighshift was awful- was so sick. Throwing up all I ate. Last shift tonight though. Just debating wat to eat for dinner before I go.. I'm back to struggling with picking foods.. Argh! It's nightshifts fault. Never mind at least it's comfort to me that bubs is ok. So other news is last night my jeans would not zip! This bump has appeared from nowhere and at first I though maybe just gas or water retention but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere, and it's quite solid! Lol. So perhaps this is the start of my proper baby bump?? Oooh I'm excited!! Xxx

Welcome to baby bump... :) I used to takea rubberband and feed it thru the whole and put it around my button, Just cuz I loved the jeans lol,

Sorry I am so late with the doctor update.........been busy with kids and then we had "date" night....Mike and I really needed some us time...So anywho, the dr was cute but nothing I would have been like OMG........He was very nice, thorough, and caring....Answered all my questions and gave me the news I didn;t want to hear :nope: WAIT 2 CYCLES BEFORE EVEN ATTEMPTING.....He said sept was a natural m/c and the last 3 months where chemical pregnancy's.....He said my uterus needs to rebuild to hold a bean. I was so sad but in all honesty my poor uterus hasn't stood a chance at all. So I will not be trying this month or next month.......:( It is was safest and healthy for me.. He did run a bunch of blood work to maake sure of blood clotting disorders and a whole work up of stuff I couldn't even pronounce.....After all is said and done, I will not be leaving the thread and llok forward to seeing all of you wonderful people till the end....I will get a BFP when my body is ready and I can except that. I am forgeting stuff I want to say but I am super tired and have had a long day.....Hope the time goes fast :):hugs: Thanks for all your love and support girls........xoxoxoxo Tara

Love the U/S pix can't believe we started at a bean and now you girls are watching your babies kick and stuck their thumbs.....So exciting :hugs:

Mtln I'm glad your appt went well, waiting a couple cycles is probably the best thing for your body right now, I'm sure he will help you get your rainbow baby. Thanks for sticking around this thread we wanna keep all our originals and anyone else who would like to join our family :) stay positive!!

Aww Mtln at least he was honest x and is being pro-active to help you get your sticky bean xx you can't go you need to stay so glad you have decided you will x glad you manages to get some nice time with your hubby x the next 2cycles will fly by xx when will you find out about your results x

Gnomette We r going to Mexico :)

Tara glad the app went well be sounds like a great doctor :)
Xo

MTLN, if you were to get prego now or the next month you would be huge at the hottest part of the year!! So a 2 month break and a fall/winter baby sound lovely. I'm glad he is giving you some answers, even if it means waiting but I swear the time will fly by. I waited one after my m/c and I was relieved I did after I got my BFP so my lining had a chance to rebuild. I thought skipping a cycle while ttc would drive me mad but honestly it flew by.

Mtln when I was told I'd have to wait three full cycles after my metho I was devastated but you know what it probably did me the world of good. It gave me time to heal physically an mentally, and also to spend time with my hubby and have fun- without putting so much pressure and strain on myself. So I think the break, although it feels rotten the thought of having to wait, is prob a blessing for you. You've been through such a rough time, and been so strong through it. You need some you time! Sounds like this doc is on the ball and I'm betting he gets you your sticky bean.
Gnomette those signs sound positive.. Perhaps prego signs? :)
Bazz Mexico will be brill! How lovely! We hoping to go away in march but nowhere as exotic, probably just a wee log cabin up north somewhere.
Mommy nikki your pics are fab! So lovely to see.
Blueberry not tried sea bands will need to give them a go.. Ill try anything at this point!
Hope all you other ladies are well! Xxx

I am hoping so my 2best friends are pregnant ones due in May an the other is due exactly a year after Elliotts due date I caved an ordered some tests last night so they should be here wed possibly Thursday af is due Friday so gotta hold out til fmu Friday x
have a wonderful time away bazz
hope your not feeling too poorly after your night shift dolly xx
love's to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back