BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Well I'm so pleased to say we have finished season 3 and I think the Xmas special was included
Omg how long do I have to wait until season 4???

Season 4is not out yet x normally its September ish x :hugs: Christmas special is great x
Mtln you sound so positive xx :hugs: that's great your going to get stuck into something should make the time go quicker x

Omg that means I can't get it for like a year! Lol what will I do
And gnomette I still have my cross hairs but my temp is barely above coverline so I'm not convinced i od last Sunday, I think im scared to get my hopes up with the wacky cycle
Ill attach my chart anyways :)

its still above the cover line but i don't know anything about charts but try an keep positive if af comes at least you can start again but i really hope you don't so you due on this weekend when are you off to mexico?

I guess af would be due next mon or Tuesday I think I have a long luthal phase
Like 15 or 16 days or it was one month when I kept track
I leave for Mexico this Thursday am :)

Nikki- your scan prices are great! I can't wait till I have another scan, but it probably won't be till the 18-20 week scan since I'm not having the 12 week testing.

Gnomette- my FX are crossed for your bfp!

Mtln- I am so glad you got some answers! I think it's a great idea for you to wait a couple of months and give your body time to heal.

Bazzb- I hope you did O, and you caught that eggy!

Just catching up ladies.

Nikki & nicky your scans are great, glad its all gone well.

Dolly, that's so cool you found a heartbeat. Think I need to get myself one of these dopplers. Do you check every day now you have found it?

Mtln, I'm glad your doc is sorting you out, & you are being very positive. You're right, good things come to those who wait, we're all evidence of that.

Gnomette & bazz, fingers crossed for the bfp's this month. Bazz, hoping you did ovulate, but if not that af comes quickly (but not during holidays!) & you can get onto the next cycle.

Meggiemay, hope af finishes soon and you can get to bd'ing!

I had a slightly stressful couple if days as my midwife said the fact that the few symptoms I'd had had disappeared it could be cause for concern and I should go for a scan. So Saturday morning I went for a scan but all was fine, measuring 9w5d and it looked like a baby and it waved, I was relieved and overjoyed!!

Hi to everyone else, hope everyone is ok xx

Hey womble! Na not everyday. Hubby has confiscated it, at my agreement might I add, as we both worried ill obsess over it. Only gonna use it once a week. I'm hoping once I start feeling kicks the need for if will wear off. Glad your scan went well, think it can be normal for symptoms o east off about the 9-10 week mark. Mine did but beware they came back with avengence last week! Xxx

That's what I was thinking dolly, it would be easy to become obsessed with the Doppler!! Good old hubby confiscating it!

I was surprised when my midwife said yes that could be cause for concern, I thought she'd say like you have, not to worry, symptoms do ease off around now. But once she'd frightened me I was in a mild panic! But all ok now! I'll 'look forward' to the symptoms return!!x

Womble how scary but very glad you had a scan and saw baby wave :)

Thanks pray And Womble for hoping I od
I lost my cross hairs again today darn ff can't make up her mind!

Question if I do not ovulate will I eventually just get af?? How does that work?

Bazz, I think you shld surely eventually get af. The only thing I'd say with ff is that when I first got pregnant with my mc, it didn't give me cross hairs either. Even though I got positive opk and my temp rose and stayed high, it still didn't give me cross hairs. So long as your temp stays raised, its likely you ovulated. Once it drops you'll likely get af. If it doesn't drop you'd hope for a bfp. I gave up on ff and kept my own chart, relying on the raised temps to signify ovulation even tho ff said I didn't, but clearly I did as I fell pregnant!

Oh thanks for the info I think FFs I'd pmsing! Lol

I have a dr app for when I get back from Mexico if no af ill go in snd beg her to run tests etc

Yeh bazz eventually the uterus lining will shed even if not ovulation. I've got pcos and the doctor told me that during annovulatory cycles I would get af anyways as the lining gets 'heavy' almost and has to refresh itself xxx

Ok thx dolly!! Good to no
I've never had cycles like this before so wasn't sure what to expect!

Yeah Womble :hi: So glad you seen ur bean.....U girls are the reason I am soooo positive.......I really have to smile cuz when i had my 1st baby I never had a doppler as people said they didn't work.....I think it's really cute hope u gals keep hearing them HB's.....Even though I am going to be a significant time behind u girls don't forget about me...:) I know the journey u first time mommmy's are taking is sooooooooo exciting and am so happy to share it with u...NOW WILL AT LEAST 1 of u GO TEAM YELLOW?????:rofl: Lots of love today off to work.......xoxoxoxoxo Tara:hugs::hug:

Womble, glad to hear your scan went well..they don't realize how little things they say or do can cause us to go I to panic mode. I got extremely scared at my last appt cuz a med student was trying to get an external heartbeat and couldn't get it. Had I been in my right mind I would have been like "students don't know shit" but my mc has me all outta wack

Yay womble glad that you got to see your little one x
Bazz I hope you get your bfp if you don't get af soon x
Mtln bless ya can't forget about you you is my buddy regardless xx:hugs:
afm any symptoms I had seem to be going/gone I feel like af is on her way an that it was all in my head still really damp lady garden an still a bit of a nympho but anything else has gone x snow here is bad so not sure when my tests will arrive but may not need them anyway by the feels of it got some really awful cramps xx
loves ya all x

Thanks all x Its so true Nikki, the mc makes everything worrying and all normal rational thoughts go out the window!

Mtln, we are firmly team yellow!!! 110%!! And don't worry, you'll be 2/3 months behind, we won't forget you or anyone still waiting for their bfp.

Gnomette, I thought af was on way, & still do sometimes, as still get af like cramps. So you never know Hun, its not over until af arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->