BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hopefully u get a nice bfp on those test next week:)
I'm still not sure i od my temp rise is very minimal!
I guess time will tell

Have a great weekend ladies I'm off to watch downton :)

bazz what series of downton you on? i hope i do but the thought of starting again an all the panic is actually making me quite nervous so i need to stop thinking bout it stop thinking bout symptoms coming/going just stop now. pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma

I just bought season 3 also!
I no ur nervous gnomette I will be also
We r here for u xo

Season 3 is just being aired here and not avail yet on iTunes or netflix. I have to wait a WHOLE week in between episodes. I watched the first 2 seasons in marathons over Xmas break. LOL. I have withdrawals every week!

Lol oh no!!
Well it never airs on cable here so I have to get it on DVD!

First off ladies U WILL NOT BE GETTING RID OFFF ME..:) R u kidding me???? you all are the best internet stranger friends I have met in my life....I am okay with the wait, I mean really I have to be honest the dr was totally right my poor Uterus has been thru some back to back to back trauma...It needs some time to heal....Alll I want is a healthy baby. :) I don't want a xmas or new years baby so it might add another month...My nephew's birthday is new years eve and honestly it sux........From the expense to xmas then a party but hey I have plenty of time think about this....... :) Thanks for all your support whaat would I do without you girls?????? Oh be in a padded room, well then we would all meet face to face...:haha:

So yesterday Mike and I dtd and it was weird he had to pull out. That is my only back up method btw......Oh well :hugs:

mtln, I forgot to tell you...I know a lot of people who said they got pregnant (after having trouble) while following the atkins diet. It even worked for my boss, twice. Your not suppose to diet while your pregnant but if it would help you to fall preggo, I would give it a shot

Nikki, thanks for the info, but in all reality the dr is right, my uterus is so not ready to hold a bean as I had 1 m/c and 2chemicals alll back to back. he did run blood work and said I might need more folic acid so he said after he gets the blood work he would let me know if I needed to start folic acid....He did talk about the baby aspirin but said he wanted to wait for the blood work to do anything.......This journey is soooooooooooooooooooooo hard emotionally and knowing I can just relax and not worry about this for a few months maakes me feel at ease....:) I will be following all of u girlies and can't wait til we have some new babies to coo over.....xoxoxoxo Tara:hugs:

glad you are waiting. And you fall pregnant very easily so I'm sure you will get a sticky bfp soon as you try after a couple months of a break!

Nikki Those pics are so cute!!!

Mtln I'm sorry you have to wait 2 months, but it will probably be best. I bet you'll get prego right away when you can start trying again! I'm praying the next 2 months go by fast for you!

I meant to use the diet to prep right before you start trying again, I also heard baby aspirin does wonders with the additional Folic acid when tcc

just to make you all jealous i have all 3 series an both the christmas specials he he he
bazz are your cross hairs still there? fingers crossed that they are an that af stays away for the right reasons xx an thanks x:hugs:
mtln i have to take an extra folic acid on top of my pre-natal vits an i have to take asprin from 6wks every little bit helps xx :happydance: for you staying an i think i belong in a padded room anyway it may be a nice holiday! :haha:
meggie where are you on your cycle hun xx
hope everyone is well xx :hugs:

I'm on day 4 of Af, so 3 more days to go. It's driving me insane. DH has been wanting to BD and so have I!

its ok its only 3days an then its the fun bit for a week 10days to enjoy before you have to endure the awful 2ww xx
:hugs:

Ladies I'm so excited! Managed to find bumps heartbeat tonight on my Doppler! Was amazing. I'm so happy :) its a very reassuring sound to hear xxx

Nikki Those pics are so cute!!!

Mtln I'm sorry you have to wait 2 months, but it will probably be best. I bet you'll get prego right away when you can start trying again! I'm praying the next 2 months go by fast for you!

I am not upset honestly, I think the time will go by fast and I think I am going to try and take on a big project with my daughters school were trying to build a new playground and we need to raise 120,000 dollars......So we have alot of work to do......Knowing that it is making my body rebuild to be healthy makes me feel reasssured and worth the wait. I know I can get pregnant so when time comes I am sure we will be blessed....I also have 2 children that keep me busy :) not to mention, I have met all of u wonderful ladies to keeep me busy with all your wonderful updates.....

Dolly I am so excited for you especially because this is your first baby......You have such a world of happiness that you our experienceing. Enjoy every minute it goes sooooooooooooo fast. Mackjess, It's your first toooo right?

This is a small speed bump in my journey but the best things come to those who wait......:) :hugs::hugs:Tara:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->