BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Oh yes i agree with womble that's so true! I feel like af is coming on occasion even now!.. And ill be 14 weeks tomorrow! Xxx

i thoguht I was getting AF the last time i was pregnant also! they say thats what it feels like :) so you are deffo not out

Dolly Yay for finding the heartbeat!!!! And only checking once a week is probably a good idea!

bazzb I'm so sorry your crosshairs are gone again! Hopefully you'll find something out at your next appt!

Womble That's horrible your midwife got you all worked up! At least everything looks good though!!!

Gnomette I'm praying for AF to stay away for you!!!

Thank you ladies my husband got my hopes up an is certain that I am gonna get a bfp when I test he keeps asking if I have tested cause my bbs were sore the other day an cause I have been really horny all the time he said I always get like that when I am pregnant but what if af does turn up he's gonna be gutted he's been getting really excited its gonna be hard to tell him that it has come if af does turn up x

When I went to the loo there was a pinkish tinge an some red blood I think its ad coming early I am getting some crappy pains an really hungry like just before af turns up just have to wait an see I know it could be implantation bleed but tbh it doesn't feel like it I thought I had implantation before an I was wrong x

fx gnomette it might not be af - let us know....
womble totally agree about the extra worry because of past miscarriage :(
I watched Marley and Me on TV last night and although I've seen it before I didn't remember the girl in it had a miscarriage and I cried my heart out :(

afm I'm spotting again - I really wish it would just stop - just when I get comfortable it happens again to make me a nervous wreck! I phoned the hospital and I've to see if its still there tomorrow and phone them back. Jezz this baby is driving me crazy.

Dolly have you had any more spotting? Was wondering if I should get a doppler to try to put my mind at rest......what do you think?

Yeh my spotting hasn't really stopped this time round- had it since about 8 weeks. It's not heavy or dark, just a very light tan colour, but I'm
Trying not to stress about it cause each of my scans has been fine despite the spotting. They did say it mite happen through my whole preg. The only thing worrying me is it was slightly pink tinged at the weekend but I heard the baby with the Doppler so it put my mind at rest. Personally I love the Doppler for peace of mind but everyone Is different. Some women it just worries them more xxx

Gnomette I'm
Praying for you that it's implantation and not af!!! Let us know how u get on xxx

thanks dolly that makes me feel a bit better x
will probably buy a doppler though ;)

dolly do you think the angel sounds one is good or should i go for the sonoline one?

Fan choo nothing as yet af is due Friday but every now an then shows up early I am off to bed cause I am back to work again tonight did extra so my body clock is going do lally I hope this is it I can cope with at but my hubby doesn't normally get this excited an I am worried bout letting him down xx
Nicky I am sorry your spotting has returned x but like dolly said some people can get spotting all the way through x a Doppler is a lovely idea just don't be afraid if you can't find it it takes a bit of getting used to finding the hb x

eek! just ordered the sonoline one on amazon....should be delivered tomorrow!

a wee bit nervous!

Oh nicky how exciting!!! I've heard brilliant things about the sonoline! I've got the angelsounds but tbh they don't have good reviews I was actually surprised to find the hb with mine. But the sono are meant to be brill!! U must let us know how u get on xxx

Sorry you are spotting again Nicky, once you get the Doppler you can have some reassurance

Gnomette fx it is implantation, I know what you mean with letting hubby down
I feel like that everyday lately, although he is great and doesn't say anything but nice things to me

Hi everyone else hope all is well!

Yay womble glad that you got to see your little one x
Bazz I hope you get your bfp if you don't get af soon x
Mtln bless ya can't forget about you you is my buddy regardless xx:hugs:
afm any symptoms I had seem to be going/gone I feel like af is on her way an that it was all in my head still really damp lady garden an still a bit of a nympho but anything else has gone x snow here is bad so not sure when my tests will arrive but may not need them anyway by the feels of it got some really awful cramps xx
loves ya all x

Gnomette, thank you for those xtra hugs xx I will be praying it's IB, fingers crossed....lots of love
Thanks all x Its so true Nikki, the mc makes everything worrying and all normal rational thoughts go out the window!

Mtln, we are firmly team yellow!!! 110%!! And don't worry, you'll be 2/3 months behind, we won't forget you or anyone still waiting for their bfp.

YEAH TEAM YELLOW.....So excited for u guys...What an exciting surprise!!!xoxo
eek! just ordered the sonoline one on amazon....should be delivered tomorrow!

a wee bit nervous!

Oh nicky how exciting!!! I've heard brilliant things about the sonoline! I've got the angelsounds but tbh they don't have good reviews I was actually surprised to find the hb with mine. But the sono are meant to be brill!! U must let us know how u get on xxx

Dolly yeah for 14 weeks........6 more weeks and ur half way :happydance:

Nicky, I'm sure the spotting is nothing jst r bean saying i'm here mommy :) xoxo

FF says I am 9 dpo again LOL i may get AF while on vacation if shes right

HI MTLN how r u hun?

Hey Bazz I'm doing good trying to stay busy. I have been thinking the last couple days and do not want a December or January baby because of the holidays. So that might push me back a few more months. Who knows I have time to think it and if my body stays likes its been I can pick when I want to get prego .my nephew was born on new years Eve and truthfully it sux for him especially now because he is little. I shouldn't be like that cuz a baby is a blessing . Anywho I am so freaking jealous u r heading to Mexico its so cold and snowy here hot sun and a cold beverage with lots of alcohol sounds AWESOME. :) r u all packed?

Bazz hope that your ok ft seems confused xx hope its not too stressful with the not being sure what's going on x yay not long til Mexico I hope you have a fantastic time xx glad that your hubby is being so understanding an lovely bout it all x:hugs: :hugs:
Mtln always an extra hug when needed xx :hugs: hope your managing to keep calm do you need another on appointment or did you get your results x
no af as yet but my cramps are not getting any better woke up for a pee witch is unlike me specially after a night shift but I am just hoping that make it through tonight in one piece last night was difficult x

I am all packed and ready to go! come on thursday! :) I am trying not to stress too much about my cycle and forget it about it while I am gone..

Tara, yeah i have a friend born on x-mas day and she doesnt like it much either.
I have no doubt you well get pregnant with a sticky bean in a few months!!

Gnomette I hope AF stays away from you and you have a better night at work XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->