BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

No I didn't try funnies but that sounds like the best option. I will try those this weekend

Pray I read your blog a few weeks ago
You are such a strong woman and an Inspiration xo

Nicki hope the gimmes help
You poor dear this lil one is giving you grief already lol

Pray I read your blog a few weeks ago
You are such a strong woman and an Inspiration xo

Thanks Bailey! It definitely has been a tough few years, but I have a lot of faith! Without it, I don't know how I would of handled it all! DH has been a ROCK, and I know it was super hard on him to be basically a single dad of a 6 week old for over a month and watch his wife undergo major surgery and a very long recovery. I can still vividly remember the events of the day we found out! I am so grateful to have my family close for their support and helpfulness! God has blessed us so much since! I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason!

Just don't ever let your OB tell you that constant headaches, bad balance and vision changes (just to name a few) are just pregnancy symptoms! Even after I gave birth, she told me that I was just having bad balance and vision changes because I had a newborn and was just tired... Btw, I have a different OB now! :thumbup:

I'm glad you do Amanda. My heart gets a little happier every time you post about your progress. I have minor headaches only on occasion, and dizzy when I stand thanks to my super low blood pressure but nothing persistent like you've described. It's funny because the folder I got from my ob says to mention any vision changes. I wonder if they'd just tell me it's normal even though it notes to mention it. there were a few times I thought about saying something about my fuzzy vision, but then I realized it was sinus gunk causing me probs and my regular doc have me allergy eye drops.

Gosh Amanda I have tears welling after reading ur blog. You've had a tough time. Like bailey said u r quite an inspirational woman x
Praying everything goes well for u x

I was having more than just fuzzy vision, i was having double vision at times. It was especially bad at night and with bright lights. But as being that pg for the first time I didn't know what to expect, so I trusted my OB.

Hey Amanda, just read your blog, you've been through alot. Now is time for happiness and so much to celebrate about life. Shows we should all be grateful for what we have as you don't know what's around the corner xx and two fingers up at your previous ob, that's terrible they didn't spot it sooner.

Bailey, I know right---it will fit right in with my other LOs.

Now I need to read this blog everyone is talking about

Amanda you certainly have been through a lot. You're very strong to keep pushing through but it seems that you also have the Big Man watching your back! :) I used to work in a cardiac/neuro ICU so I've seen a lot of patients come in and out and know that they have a long road to recovery if they are even lucky enough to get that. I hope that you get many more blessings in life for having to deal with so many struggles

pray i am not ignoring your blog but i can not read it from my fone as the link doesn't come up an i have no computer at the moment but i hope everything is ok now x
hope everyone is well like i say i am on my computer so i can't look back over posts like i can on a computer x everyone's animals look so cute an sound lovely x
afm hubby didn't go out instead he decided to stay at home an shout it out x turns out hes scared an keeps thinking what if we are just not meant to have another baby, what if we don't fall are we going to give it a certain amount of time before we call it a day how far are we going to go before we say enough is enough an then if we do fall again he is petrified of history repeating its self he has already said that he doesn't want to ever announce that we are pregnant on facebook an thinks i am spending too much time worrying but i explained everything from my point of view an he calmed down after a wile an we will not be taking a break :happydance: loads of watery stuff so hoping that if we bd tonight we won't be too late as we didn't manage it last night so we will see what happens x

Gnomette Good Luck bd'ing hopefully you'll catch the eggy this time and it sticks so that DH doesn't have to go through this anymore.

AFM Well the post office called this morning and something came up so no interview til Tuesday.

naomi, like meggie said I hope it works this month.
It's funny because it's our bodies and we are thinking about this all the time sometimes you forget how much it impacts the boys too. baby making is such a stressful time for a couple :( and when you've been hurt before it can make it much more difficult.
thinking about you x

Yeh I think I had forgotten about how it all affected him before he plays the strong an silent an shruggs off every time af turned up but then last night it all came out we were quite vile to start with somethings I said I am really not proud of but sometimes its good to let it all out we don't yell an we never go to bed on a argument so that's ok i forget how hard it is for him he just dtd I don't tell him when its o time or anything like that turns out that by trying to keep things simple for him has just felt like I am pushing him out x I feel so guilty x
thank you for all the support just gotta hope it doesnt take too much longer x
hope everyone is doing well today x :hugs::hugs:

Hey gnomette, glad you and hubby talked. I agree to never go to bed on an argument is a good idea. It is so hard for men too and think we can get carried away, forgetting that. Good luck bd'ing tonight, hope you catch that egg xx

Glad you and hubby have sorted things out Naomi, it's never nice falling out with the other half. Me and mine had a bit of a Barny too today- long story but thankfully we sorted things out too. Hoping for you ladies waiting your bfps that you don't have much longer to wait :hugs: xxx

Its awful falling out with anyone but its almost worse when its your oh cause you have to deal with it you can't run off but better in a way cause you stay an sort it x
Jenna weren't you on nights over the weekend? It takes a lot more to bring your body round to normal hours when your pregnant it really does knock it out of you an i found when I was pregnant I argued with my husband a lot more a couple of days after I had been working i think its cause I had got my energy back up lol

Pray I just read your blog! You have definitely been through a lot, but you stayed strong and trusted God through it all! It made me cry! You are definitely an inspiration to me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->