BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

you all are so wonderful and thank you sooo much... i have taken 2 more tests and got the same result...the one this morning aint realy any darker and that concerns me so please be praying everything is ok...i am nervously estatic..lol

Meggie congrats on the job, that's a really good job. As for the nurse, I filed a complaint against her and the director of nursing told me that even tho I'm not 18 weeks yet, that if I have any more problems during my pregnancy to by pass the er and go right to the women's hospital (the 2 hospitals are connected).

Bazz I'm feeling better, I have like a soreness to my stomach but that seems to be it. Bleeding has already tapered off and almost gone, thank god.

Jabish, hcg doubles every 48 hours so tomorrow it should look darker...FX for you!

I didn't read what happened nikki, but that is scary and glad everything is ok

AF showed up at 3 this morning. And it looks like she's going to be horrible this time

Meggie- so sorry that the witch came!

Jabish- I wouldn't worry about the darkness, because you are still very early!

Jenna- I'm sure OB's offices are used to all sorts of questions and concerns! When I was PG with DS, I called in a lot! Lol!

Nikki- I hope that nurse has some major consequences!

Womble- the doc at the ER told me to let it go for a while to help flush the virus out, but if it started getting painful to take some Imodium.

AFM- I'm afraid that I am just getting better to get sick again...ugg! I'm now sneezing a lot and have a runny nose. I'm tired of this constant sickness! I have basically been sick for the whole month of February and the second half of January. I don't think I was sick at all when I was pg with DS!

meggie - SS about AF. Glad you have a job starting up to distract you a bit, and then when you distracted you will prob get your BFP!

Jabish - I tested really early myself with cheapies, and it took a long time to get darker. Almost 5 days? I think they are sensitive to show the BFP, but not necessarily good at showing changes since they don't have the sponges and fancy stuff in them like the other tests. I really only saw it get darker with the FRER. It wasn't til AF was several days late that I got a decent line on the cheapies.

Pray - girl please take care of yourself. I SOOO hope you do not get the resp bug I'm still getting over. Feel better finally and at work, just coughing gunk up. If you do, try the cepacol cough drops. They were the only ones that worked on my sore throat. I have invested in 5 different brands!

Meggie my mil worked at the post office for a wile she really enjoyed it xx sorry af got you xx
Jenna I would call the mw they are there to make sure your happy an healthy if you have any worries they are there to listen an put your mind at ease so don't worry bout calling them x
jabish don't worry bout the test not getting darker everyday it will get there x
Amanda I hope you start to feel better soon xx
afm my son had a brilliant time we took him to Bluewater today to spend his birthday money an to take him out for lunch wile my dad had my daughter so he had proper mummy an daddy time an my sister called me to tell me she has started to miscarry x :'(

Hi girls, I'm sorry I haven't been around, been under some serious stress with my 7yr old.........So here goes, as a toddler we thought she was a little immature for her age in preschool, then came kindergarten and they labeled her "developmenatlly delayed", we had her repeat kindergarten and was determined she had a processing disorder just this year. So he teacher thought we should try meds?????? So I took her to my pediatrician, he said we could "experiment " with a med as he determined she may be BORDERLINE ADHD....:cry: Last saturday she started this medication called Adderoll....Well needless to say she had evry bad side effect to the medication, loss of appetite, agitation, depression, insomnia, mood changes, continuis chewing on lips, nervousness....By tuesday morning and being up for 4 days with this depressed agitated child, I called the dr and he wanted to see her ASAP...My poor little Lily lost 4lbs in 4days and was a mess. We immediatelty took her off the med per the md as he said she did not have ADHD.....So I have been catching up on sleep and spending every waking moment trying to put food in this kids mouth....Ug it has been sooooooo stressful...She is a very active child and Mike took her outside to plpay in the snow she built a chair to sit in it while he built the snowman. :nope: We also are going to our local childrens's hospital clinic to get a proper evaluation done so they can give us a REAL dx. I have been a wreck and so has mike. Lily has been off the med since weds am and is finally starting to become our child again. :) xoxoxo

Still NO sign of AF????? We did dtd the other day and I didn't think I was ovulating and he didn't pull out and I have been having LOTS of CM.....So I don't know anymore going to give it some more time and maybe the witch will show and is just late???? or screwed up from the 2 chemicals :shrug:

Nicky so sorry yo had that scare....SO glad that everything is ok. :hugs:

Jenna NO question is ever stupid when u our a 1st time mom......u do not know what to expect and it is always better to be safe then sorry....My 1st I was annoying tooooooo....Ur expected to be it's the 1st time ur body is going through this :) p.s Welcome to pregnancy brings wet panties...lol sounds normal to me......

Everyone who is sick let's hope you are on the mend...Sorry if I am not being personal to everyone I had to catch up 12 pages back.....

Jabish :happydance::happydance::happydance: xoxoxoxo

Meggie sorry the witch got u xoxoxo

Mama Welcome!!!!!!!! :hugs: You are on a VERY lucky thread...Stick here and you will get a BFP.....Right girls????

Bailey~glad you got answers and flowers......double bonus!!!! :hugs:

Niomi~thanks for thinking of me when I was only missing for 1 day......xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo lots of love :flower:

Gotta go run to my parens and get my Valentine from my dad :) I love him. I will show u what he gets me when I go get it. Super cute....

U girls rock and sorry if I left anyone out no hard feelings my brain is just getting back to normal, I think :hugs: Tara xoxoxo

By the way who is AFM????? I can't figure it out and have been looking thru the thread catching up....Am I just that sleep deprived I'm being a dumb dumb :dohh: :)

Im at work will catch up with your message tonignt Tara but AFM means (as for me) lol
xox to you

Meggiemay so sorry af got you x

And so sad to hear about your sis Naomi.

Tara, glad Lily's on the mend.

Just popping in, catch up later.

Pray I hope you get to feeling better soon! That can't be much fun going from one sickness to another while prego.

Gnomette I'm so sorry your sis started to miscarry, that's horrible!!

Mtln I don't know girl, but I think you should test just in case. I hope you get your Lily figured out. Those ADHD meds are horrible stuff!! I'll be praying for her!

Has anyone suffered migraines while pregnant? I have never had them before in my life but the last few days i've had splitting headaches and I'm not sure what to take for it, as paracetamol doesn't do the trick. Also extremely bunged up and sore throat. Pray, what you been taking if anything? I'm due to go house hunting then football at 3pm, but I'm so tired I wanna duck outta football, but I go witha friend and I feel terrible if I let him down by not going. But my head hurts so much, & I gotta do the house hunting as we need to move before babies born. Sorry, feeling miserable this morning.xx

the test i took this morning was negative so.....i feel sick..can't believe this is happenning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->