BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Sophie I can see your tickers! Sometimes I can't see mine on my iPhone- think it's temperamental lol.
Amanda I have the dreaded piles also! That cream works a treat though. Clears them up quite quick. Failing that I'd advise ice packs (if they sore) and honey believe it or not. Honey shrinks them. (I work in a colorectal ward btw and we see a lot of piles.. I'm not just a weirdo who goes about putting honey on things! Haha. It's tried and tested our consultant recommends it. Also icing sugar works).
Naiomi hope you sis is ok, will be praying for her. 11dpo is still early so you're by no means out yet chick.
Afm been nightshift all weekend. Am exhausted. Struggling to sleep through the day. Only had three hours today- gonna be shattered tonigh. Hope it's quiet. Was busy last night. Just had a potato waffle sandwich it was amazing! Haha. Baby is moving a lot just now- been feeling him loads the past few days wee rascal. It's a lovely feeling xxx

Interesting, I would have never thought of honey! Lol!

It's all to do with osmosis.. The high sugar content draws all the fluid out the pile causing it to shrink. Of course id try the cream first though.. The honey is a bit messy! Haha xxx

Gnomette I hope AF stays away for you! It's still early so the test could be wrong. I'll be praying that your sis doesn't miscarry and that the baby doesn't have any damage.

Pray I hope the cream works!!! And you get to feeling better soon!

AFM Having a horrible day. I'm going to be not trying not preventing cause i'm having a horrible time and just can't stand it. I think I'm gonna be away from here for awhile too. Sorry

Sorry Meggie but do what u need too
I'm not trying right now either xo to you

Tickers seem to be back, musta been a glitch. Thanks all.

I shall bookmark pages 284&285 of this forum for piles remedies as sure it'll come to us all. Hope you're both ok and it's not too painful (or messy with all that honey!).

Jenna, I don't know how you cope with night shifts. Will you come off them as the pregnancy progresses? Hope tonight's ok.

Bailey, just wondering, any sign of your referral appointment yet or scan results?

Meggiemay, I so feel for you. Do what you need to do, maybe ntnp is what you need to relax. And don't worry about being on this forum or not, we're here for you no matter how long a break you need or if you decide no break at all. Look after yourself, hope your oh is being lovely to you xxxx

Hope to hear about my app next week Monday is a holiday so that sets me back a day
As for the scan she says she will call me if any issues so far no calls

I hate your Canadian system where no call back is normal, would drive me insane!

Forgot you guys over there have a holiday on Monday, have nice days off.

Bailey I hope she rings you nice an early Tuesday xx an your appointment is not too far away x
Meggie I hope the rest does everything you need it too x take care xx
Jenna I hope that you will be able to do less nights as your pregnancy progresses x nights suck at the best of time let alone when your pregnant x Try an take it as easy as you can x

Well I've already asked not to do 4 in a row.. So the most I've been on for is three.. But it's a killer.. 7:30pm-8am. And it's a busy emergency surgical admissions unit so always stuff going on. If I struggle later on though just gonna request to do only days. It's in the maternity policy that pregnant women don't need to do nightshift if struggling. So ill see how I go!! Xxx

all tests still turning negative....the 3 from walmart either were wrong or i had a chemical..today id 14dpo and haveing hard cramps but no AF yet...i wish she would just come so i can get this over with...the bad thing is i already told my parents and sisters and celebrated to just have to tell them i was wrong...i just wanna dissapear :(

Aw jabish I'm so so sorry to hear that. Hoping that these negative tests are false and your bfp turns up again. :hugs:
Meggie just read that youre having a hard time too. Hope you feel better soon and remember your know where we are if you need to chat xxx

thanx dollybird but i have given up i think....don't know how much longer i can live this way...maybe i will feel different in a few days ..at the moment i feel like i have had a loss again

Meggie, NTNP is how I got pg when I miscarried last year, and it happened the first month! Take your time, we'll be here when you get back.

So sorry to hear that jabish!

AFM- the cream seems to be working, yeah! It is almost gone!

the first 3 were 88cent walmart trests..then i used answere 5 day before ..dollar general..first responce6 day sooner and another 88 cent walmart test

Oh I'm sorry
Not even a hint of a line??

Amanda glad your feeling a bit better

Aw jabish :-( :hugs: it's a horrible feeling. My heart is really hurting for u xxx

ok i am at 15dpo and having yellowish cm but still all tests show bfn...anyone else herd of yellowish cm before getting a bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->