BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Womble, I had awful headaches/migraineswhen I was pregnant last time and unfortunately m/c at 18 weeks. I'm not saying yourgoing to m/c so don't get upset! lol I think I may have read it might be from not drinking enough water? Best bet would be to ask your ob doctor. Mine nusually only occured towards night time. And it seemed like every day or close to it or a few days in a row. Good luck to you and let me know what you find out if it ever happens to me again, I will know. :)

Post a pic jabish

Womble I have no advice I used to get terrible headaches when I was pregnant also must be the hormones I just kept taking a few Tylenol and trying to nap
Good luck house hunting

Jabish I am so sorry sending you massive hugs x
I had migraines with my daughter I used to find a warm drink then a sit down in a dark room or a bath in a dimly lit room used to use candles used to help ease it but sleep an plenty to drink was the only thing that actually stopped it x

Oh an do you drink a lot of tea or coffe cause too much caffeine can cause headaches

Sophie I got loads headaches (unusual for me) around about where u are just now in yor pregnancy. It's to do with the chane in hormones as the placenta takes over. They will clear up don't worry. They're awful though- the kind that just don't seem to go away. Naiomi so sorry to hear about your sister. Hope she is bearing up ok what an awful thing to go through.
Tara hope you gets things sorted with your little one, its scarey trying out new meds especially when you don't know if they are right or not. Jabish Hun try not to worry mite just be yor urine was weaker. Was it the same type of test?
Amanda lots of rest, fluids, and vitamen c! Hope your OH is looking after you :winkwink:
Oh and Tara just remembered as was about to post "afm" you cracked me up.. Was sitting at work laughing my head off when I read that.
So Afm- phoned midwife she was lovely. Very reassuring. Thinks it was pee :blush: and I guess I do too. No further leakages lol. Just want my 20 week scan now so I know for certain all is well. Baby had been kicking me all day though so I know he's up to something at least! Xxx

Womble I don't have any advice for the migraine, but I hope you get to feeling better soon!!!

Jabish Dolly is right your urine might have just been weaker! I'm praying for everything to be okay!

Tara I am glad lily is ok it seemed like ages since you had been around xx hugs as always xxx
dolly glad you called the mw an that everything is ok x
afm technically I can test today but managed not too as af feels like she's on her way x an my sister is ok but she won't answer the phone bit occasionally answers texts so not a lot I can do she won't let me go sit with her she wants to be left alone x

Thanks everyone. Took 2 paracetamol and do feel bit better. Going to have bath now and early night. Jenna, hope you're right and they go soon, it's so misery inducing! Makes work hard too.

Jabish, don't lose faith, may have been weaker urine. Also, what kinda test was it. Try again tomorrow.

Naomi, hoping af stays away.

Oh, afm also made me smile :) xx

Has anyone suffered migraines while pregnant? I have never had them before in my life but the last few days i've had splitting headaches and I'm not sure what to take for it, as paracetamol doesn't do the trick. Also extremely bunged up and sore throat. Pray, what you been taking if anything? I'm due to go house hunting then football at 3pm, but I'm so tired I wanna duck outta football, but I go witha friend and I feel terrible if I let him down by not going. But my head hurts so much, & I gotta do the house hunting as we need to move before babies born. Sorry, feeling miserable this morning.xx

I haven't really been taking anything yet. I'm on an antibiotic for my bladder infection. When I was pg with DS I would get bad headaches especially at night, and plain Tylenol wasn't cutting it. So my OB told me to take Tylenol PM, which also helped me sleep.

Gnomette: so sorry about your sis! It's such a terrible thing to go through!

Jabish: as others have said, your urine may have been weaker, and the test may not have been as sensitive as well. I hope your BFP returns! :hugs:

So I figured out why my bottom hurts so bad, and it's not a pleasant problem. (TMI warning) Apparently with all my diahreha I developed a hemorrhoid. I have never had one before, but it is not fun!

Amanda, ouch hemmeroids. I've read you can get them when pregnant but I also haven't had them before so wouldn't know what to spot. What can you do about it?

Looked up Tylenol, as don't think we get it here in the uk, but looks like paracetamol I think?. I could do with the pm version as its 3.45am and I can't sleep. Got up and had some warm milk and heading back shortly to try and sleep.

Good luck with the test today Jabish x

my chart looks like a mess. i've never had such a chart look like this, at least post-o anyways. Am i out already? I don't think they look good.

Hi all I know nothing about hemmeroids or bout charts sorry xx
jabish did you test again this morning?
got a call off my sister this morning an she went to a&e last night an they said her cervix is still closed so they think the bleeding will stop she's got a scan booked for Friday x
I tested this morning an got a bfn I am 11dpo so not sure what to think I know its early but I have lost any hope this cycle so fully expecting af to show on Wed x

Mama I'm no chart expert but it looks too early to be an af dip. Could be an implantation dip? Were you temping at same time each day? Little things like a bad nights sleep can affect your temp. Guess you just have to see what you get tomrw. Sorry am not much help.

Naomi, 11dpo is still early, you still never know. Keep fingers crossed for ya x
Sounds positive for your sister too, must be very nerve wracking for her though.

Can anyone see my tickers? Cause it's not showing up on my iPad?!

Amanda, ouch hemmeroids. I've read you can get them when pregnant but I also haven't had them before so wouldn't know what to spot. What can you do about it?

Looked up Tylenol, as don't think we get it here in the uk, but looks like paracetamol I think?. I could do with the pm version as its 3.45am and I can't sleep. Got up and had some warm milk and heading back shortly to try and sleep.

Good luck with the test today Jabish x

My mom had them with my brother after labor from all the pushing. She told me to use the cream, like preparation H. It helps with the pain and helps shrink it. It's been working so far because I don't feel it as much.

Naomi- I'm glad to hear about your sister! I hope everything is ok! As for your bfn, you are still early! Your not out till the :witch: shows!

Womble- I can see your tickers on my iPad!

Naiomi I hope your sister will be on xo

Amanda ouch!!! Hope the cream helps !

Good morning to everyone else

Sophie I can see your tickers! Sometimes I can't see mine on my iPhone- think it's temperamental lol.
Amanda I have the dreaded piles also! That cream works a treat though. Clears them up quite quick. Failing that I'd advise ice packs (if they sore) and honey believe it or not. Honey shrinks them. (I work in a colorectal ward btw and we see a lot of piles.. I'm not just a weirdo who goes about putting honey on things! Haha. It's tried and tested our consultant recommends it. Also icing sugar works).
Naiomi hope you sis is ok, will be praying for her. 11dpo is still early so you're by no means out yet chick.
Afm been nightshift all weekend. Am exhausted. Struggling to sleep through the day. Only had three hours today- gonna be shattered tonigh. Hope it's quiet. Was busy last night. Just had a potato waffle sandwich it was amazing! Haha. Baby is moving a lot just now- been feeling him loads the past few days wee rascal. It's a lovely feeling xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->