BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Afraid not no. Though I got yellow cm from my prenatals? Aww jabish, I'm so sorry. Guess see if af comes and if it doesn't test again x

Jabish I am really soo sorry x I am really hoping that you get bfps come back xx my prenatals make my discharge slightly yellowish x
Amanda I am glad that your cream is working xx
Bailey how you holding up?

Oh jabish I really can't remember. Do u feel like af is coming? Xxx

Gnomette I hope AF stays away for you! It's still early so the test could be wrong. I'll be praying that your sis doesn't miscarry and that the baby doesn't have any damage.

Pray I hope the cream works!!! And you get to feeling better soon!

AFM Having a horrible day. I'm going to be not trying not preventing cause i'm having a horrible time and just can't stand it. I think I'm gonna be away from here for awhile too. Sorry

Meggie, I totally understand how u feel.....Back in November I felt the same way.......:cry: I do have to say that leaving the board made me sad and of course I stayed to be a cheerleader on the side lines while all these other wonderful girls make there way thru pregnancies...:happydance: Whatever you choose we will be here with open arms waiting for ur return. :hugs:

all tests still turning negative....the 3 from walmart either were wrong or i had a chemical..today id 14dpo and haveing hard cramps but no AF yet...i wish she would just come so i can get this over with...the bad thing is i already told my parents and sisters and celebrated to just have to tell them i was wrong...i just wanna dissapear :(

Jabish, not over till the :witch: shows......Take it easy on urself god will let u know soon......I know the heartache, my mom and my sister I told as soon as I peed on the stick and it was + EVERYTIME......They were also the people I had to tell, :nope: another chemical. Keep ur head up lots of :hugs::flow: xoxoxoxo

AFM :rofl: now that we have all gotten a good laugh from that....:dohh: I sill have no sign of :af:........With the stress we have been having from sick kids that last month and then the med thing, we really haven't :sex:....So I know if I tested it would be :bfn: .With that being said we went away saturday to sunday to our cabin in the woods :) It was just what the dr ordered nice family getaway.....:yipee:

Anywho while we were there I was going to go pee and there was globs of clear CM almost looked like sticky egg whites but it was clear????:shrug: So last night after the kids went to bed which was 7......(8oclock somewhere):haha: We :sex: and he did not pull out.....I guess with no :witch: I am NTNP......I mean what the hell if it was meant to be it will be.....:thumbup: So I don't know exactly what all this means but maybe that will put me in a TWW????? :shrug:

Naomi~:hug: as always... :) I'm praying for ur sister, has she poas to see if it's +? I can't believe she hasn't had a scan yet??? xoxoxo Tara

Bailey~No news is good news!!!!! praying no phone call.... :) Where in Canada do u live?

Jenna~words cannot describe the feeling you get when you feel that baby move continuosly. :baby: Has ur OH felt yet, in my first pregnancy I was 20 or 22 weeks before he felt it from the outside. AWESOME!!!!! Now with that it's so funny cuz by the end of your pregnancy you will be uncomfortanle and saying ug take a break from all that kicking.....You will see what I am talking about.. lol :) xoxoxoxoxo Tara

Lots of love and hugs to anyone I forgot.....Got NOTHING but love for all of u :) :friends:

Bailey

Naomi~also praying AF stays away........I have a good feeling for u.....and maybe I am right behind u :) we said till the end :hugs: Tara xoxoxo

To all of u ladies that have a few minutes here and there......There is a website called parentsweeviews.com join and they send u surveys here and there about baby items and they put ur name into a drawing every month. It's not a hoax my sister just won one of there monthly prizes a brand new 200$ carseat......they send u surveys to ur email and they take less then 5 minutes maybe 1x a week depends on products they want to know about. easy and hey ya never know...:) Tara :)

FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS IT FEELS LIKE af IS COMMING BUT NOTHING YET

I text my sister earier an just thought I would ask how my nephew is cause she always has just shut her self off when she feels lost an it works for her she thinks she mc last night she has a scan booked for Friday I told her to still go an see what the mw says but I dunno if she will x
Tara so no af did you test again? An yay ntnp whop whop always in it til the end lol xx I am on my phone so hugs are now ((hugs))
I didn't test today but I took my kids out for the afternoon made cakes this morning with them to take on our picnic lunch its been so nice to just be with my kids no distractions they even made a game out of doing the washing that's so of topic anyway felt ill on the bus today for the first time in I don't know how long I am always on the bus cause I don't drive its just odd is all I am always on the bus maybe it was just a maniac driver lol

Oh Tara I agree it's amazing! Sometimes it really tickles and makes me laugh. I love knowing the little one is there and swimming about happily. OH hasn't felt anything yet- he's feeling a bit left out. Been letting him listen with the Doppler to compensate. Can't wait till he can feel bubs too. Yey for ntnp! How exciting! Promise you won't get too stressed about it though? You've had such a hard time recently I couldn't bear to see u getting all hurt again. Hoping you ladies are blessed this month though, I'm always rooting for yous to get your bfps, feel like I really know u all now, and I care about how you're feeling and want things to be nice for yous all xxx

You never know Naomi u could be pregnant!
I really hope your sister didn't mc the baby xx

Afm I have been asleep all afternoon I went and laid down hoping my headache would go away but has gotten worse so I gave in and took a Tylenol. I am
Now laying in the basement on the couch with my hubby as I hate our upstairs couch lol

I am haveing cramps and pain in mylower righ back...feels like kidneys...ugh whats wrong with me..lol...still tingy yellow cm and no AF..called my ob and she said she would send me for blood test if i want..i told her to give me a couple days

Naomi- I really hope your sister didn't miscarry! My fingers are crossed for your bfp!

Jabish- my fingers are still crossed for you too girl! I don't remember if my CM was tinted, but I did seem to have more.

AFM- I have felt little flutters a few times, but it's not consistent yet! I can't wait until it is, I love the feeling! Well DH is going to be home late, so I better make something for Mikey to eat. I'm thinking peanut butter, banana and honey sandwiches! Yum!

Your making me Hungry Amanda lol it's 8pm here and I've only eaten mr noodles lol

Jabish I hope that af doesn't show x
Amanda yay for little flutters an that sarnie sounds lovely x
afm af is due tomorrow so you would think that like any poas addict I would have tested but I chickened out I don't wanna see a bfn so the thought actually just made me panic so I am sleeping today (kids are off to my dads)cause I have to work tonight so I will either test tomorrow when I get home or later when I am on my own later once I get up x

Naomi Naomi Naomi, you are doing v well not testing!! You gonna do it today?

Jenna and Amanda, so excited you can feel bubs and flutters. I can't wait!

Jabish, how you today Hun? Hope you are alright.

Bailey, how's the head? Good nights rest may solve it.

Afm, I am feeling good! At last! Is that normal?! 14w1d and I kinda don't feel pregnant! My headaches gone, bloating and upset stomach has gone, I'm even sleeping through the night, its like all of a sudden I feel well again! Do you think that's normal? Cause of course I'm panicking! But also pleased I feel good again, as long as everything is alright!

Sophie xx

Sophie Yeh its completely normal to feel normal around 14 weeks all the ms wears off an you don't feel so achy I did anyway with all of mine x I felt ok for about 5weeks then it came back with vengeance with my Dr but with my son I felt fine all the way through x
I dunno I want to test but I really don't wanna see another bfn I thought I had only got 2tests left so was deliberately not testing early I forgot I had hidden my other tests under my bed so found them when I got up this morning lol I am so odd when it comes to things like that x

Yes Sophie it's normal.. Just prepare yourself for the maddening hunger that will replace the morning sickness! Lol. I feel good now too- still tired, but like I said the headaches go away which is nice. Apparently the tiredness should ease a bit too... Only for all the symptoms to return in third tri (well maybe without the ms). Glad u feeling good, enjoy it your bubs is just grand!
Naomi ooooh I'm excited for u testing! Have my fingers crossed for a lovely bfp.
Amanda peanut butter sandwich sounds amazing. My babies movement isn't quite consistent yet either- some days I don't really feel much, and then ill have a few days where I feel loads. I'm
Looking forward to that consistent movement too!
Jabish how are u today??
Afm- lying in my bed still, tired but thinking I'm gonna have to get up as starving. Lol. Loads to do today but all boring stuff like grocery shopping. Took the plunge and bought maternity bras the other day, they are surprisingly comfortable.. But they look.. Well a bit grannyish. Hubby is not impressed by them lets just say.. But then If he had his way I'd be parading about in a g string and nipple tassels 24/7 haha xxx

Pmsl Yeh men don't get the practical part of maternity bras I know some woman who wore normal bras all the way through I am not sure how sounds all a bit ouchy to me x but Yeh you will not always feel baba cause sometimes you won't notice x

Well my normal bras (despite having gone up two sizes and bought new ones) where so uncomfy.. To extent I could barely wear them an they were leaving red lines even though they were correctly fitted. Hoping that my maternity bras leave me a bit more room to breath. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->