BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

no word yet.. she said give it a week.. its a week today but because of the holiday i will wait until thursday and then i will call and annoy someone lol

and sorry about the BFN... but your not out til she shows!

So sorry jabish, sending you hugs xx

Sorry you got a bfn too Naomi. See what tomrw brings x

Thanks for the reassurance everyone, I'm do glad we have each other on this forum. I think I spoke slightly too soon tho as my stomach has gone back to that kind of af like feeling. But I still feel much better and shall enjoy it while it lasts xx

Surprisingly I don't need new bras yet. I had a breast reduction about 10 years ago as I was a size 10uk (6 in us I think) with G boobs! Too big!! So think maybe they dont grow as much now?! Still pretty big at DD but don't tend to inflate v much!! Ha ha!!

wow G boobs! ouch!

Im a B or C depending on the store i Shop at

I know, ouch indeed! And I had them from when I was 16!!! One of the best things I've ever done is getting them reduced, good old NHS. And they think I can still breast feed, so fingers crossed! :)

Wow G that's gotta have been awful x I thought mine were big enough an they are an E an problematic at times x

Agreed Naomi, sometimes it's difficult now with dd's to get shirts and tops that fit, I didn't stand a chance as a shy 16 year old with enormous boobs lol!! Oh the memories...!!

Just stuffed down a cheese and coleslaw sandwich and now I gotta go out for the evening, so chat to all you ladies tomorrow xx

have a good evening... its only 1:25 here so I just had lunch(hoepfully it settles ok) and am still at work

Well I was a D cup prior to pregnancy but now up to an E! And my bbs majorly itchy today and tummy so think there must be some growing going on. My big sis says when the milk comes in they will be bigger still! As for those af type cramps Sophie- I still get them on and off too.. Sounds like a growth spurt! :)
Naomi sorry bout :bfn: but you're not out yet. Hopefully you'll have better luck tomorrow.
I've just had an amazing tea of salmon, mashed sweet potato with feta chunks, and salad with my home made salsa verde (a Jamie Oliver recipe I love his stuff) was yummy! Trying to eat healthy, me and hubby have been eating a bit too much convenience/oven foods recently just cause I was so ill for ages an ok tired to cook, but we starting to feel the effects now feeling sluggish and crap really. Plus I was watching an interesting programme that was talking about how after about 16 weeks gestation you baby has taste buds and will be swallowing the amniotic fluid.. Apparently the fluid changes taste according to what you eat so if you want your baby to have a varied diet you should eat one whilst your pregnant and I will want these tastes when it begins to wean. The programme also talked about that fact that when women are pregnant they tend to crave high fat/ unhealthy foods which predisposes baby to unhealthy diet later in life! All very interesting stuff- dunno how much is true but I figure I'll give it a bash with a healthy eating- as even if its not true will still benefit baby in other ways and also be better for me! Xxx

Bailey- I'm sorry you got that nasty stomach bug, or hopefully it's just something else!

Naomi- sorry for the bfn, I hope it's just too early!

Wow, and I thought I had it bad sometimes, and I'm only a C or D! Lol! All this food talk is making me hungry even though I just ate! Except maybe the cheese and coleslaw sandwich...I don't like coleslaw! I had a tuna salad sandwich! I make mine with canned tuna, mayo and apples! Yum!

Lol I'm thinking the same, I thought mine were big...I was always a 36c but now I'm a 38dd...I don't think I've ever even seen a g or e bra to be honest lol.
Wimbledon I'm hoping you can breast feed, it's awesome minus the part where your nipples feel like they're gonna fall off..if you make sure they lath on right u will only have that problem a little bit. It's nice when your asleep tho to just pop one in their mouth lol

Girl I'm getting so excited to meet my LO, I think my experience really brought me so much closer to this baby and it truly feels like this is my rainbow

aww i cant wait til all of you have your little babies.. :) cant wait to see the pics :)

Im starting to feel a little better... just really tired

Get well soon Bailey x

Amanda, I hate tinned tuna! That and mushrooms, my two worst things!! We have opposite sandwich tastes, ha ha :) !

Jenna, that's really interesting about the baby tasting what you eat and varied diet. I have also been bad food wise since I got pregnant, had a really good diet and exercise before pregnancy and it's gone down hill. Sounds like you are doing the right thing, and I need to start doing it.

Nikki I know what you mean, I also feel so close to this baby as its been such a struggle to get here. Yay for us all and out wonderful rainbow babies, and for the rainbows that are yet to come too xxx

Get well soon Bailey x

Amanda, I hate tinned tuna! That and mushrooms, my two worst things!! We have opposite sandwich tastes, ha ha :) !

Jenna, that's really interesting about the baby tasting what you eat and varied diet. I have also been bad food wise since I got pregnant, had a really good diet and exercise before pregnancy and it's gone down hill. Sounds like you are doing the right thing, and I need to start doing it.

Nikki I know what you mean, I also feel so close to this baby as its been such a struggle to get here. Yay for us all and out wonderful rainbow babies, and for the rainbows that are yet to come too xxx

Lol! I love canned tuna, and I'm so glad DS likes it too! I make Mac & cheese with tuna and peas all the time for lunch!

I second the hating all seafood..mike thinks I'm crazy esp with shrimp, crab, and lobster... They are too creepy to eat... I would pet a cow or chicken but I would not pet a crab or shrimp or lobster lol all those legs...they are like sea spiders lol i couldnt eat them GROSS

I hate seafood as well, but I'm ok with Tuna salad and plain white fish that is breaded and fried and tastes like nothing but the ketchup or tartar sauce you dip it in. LOL

It makes lent interesting since I can't eat meat on Fridays. DH LOVES it because he loves seafood, but I can't even go to Red Lobster or Joe's crabshack, I hate the smell of them. Definitely NOT going while I'm prego and have a sensitive nose.

My husband loves sea food as well that's all he ate in Mexico while I ate burgers and fries lol!

I didn't give up anytime for lent this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->