BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I didn't eat very much seafood until I met DH, because my family never ate it cuz my mom doesn't like it (except for canned tuna). So I started liking it after that! Calamari and clams or oysters in the shell is where I draw the line though! Ick! We went deep sea fishing on our honeymoon in Maui, and I caught a Mahi Mahi, and we grilled it at our condo that night, and it was the best fish I had ever had!

I will try fish and seafood every year or so. I think it always looks so delicious the way it's cooked and sauced, but bleh I never like it. I've been OK with grilled trout and other fresh fish, but any time I try more seafood like shrimp or lobster I have to spit it out! BLEH. At J Gilberts the other day I even tried a bit of my DHs crab bisque and his scallops since I thought maybe I'd like it with my prego tastes, but it was a no go!

I ate sushi on our vacay in San Fran, but I was really really drunk so I don't think that counts. :haha:

Lol I hate really hot foods but when I was really drunk I ate these suicide hot wings...don't know how I did that, guess it doesn't count lol

Lol I hate mayo but if I'm drunk I can eat it l very odd!
Think my bug is sticking around girls been in the washroom all night :( my tummy kills!

That sucks your sick.. I don't feel good either and mike is out drinking, what a surprise

Oh is he? I hate that although my issue is a bit diff not implying your hubby has a issue hope it didn't sound that way

My hubby didn't go out drinking at all usually snuck it in the basement or when I went out

Wish we lived closer nik

He does have a problem, he can't hang out with friends without drinking and he can't jut have one..he has to drink to get drunk...and what was originally "ill be home in a little" turns into him coming home at 2am. I'm saying something tonight tho cuz I'm not dealing with this shit...if I just dipped out and stayed out all night... He would lose his mind. Believe me when I say he will get a taste of his own tho, ill wait til Friday and say ill brb and come home at 2...even if all I do is go to my moms and sleep til then.

I wish you were closer too... I feel like I'm always alone here...

I am so sorry nik

I feel so alone here also not many girl friends at all

He should be home with you tonight you a pregnant with his kid for god sake! Men can be so dumb I no all too well

My hubby keeps snoring next to me lol:wacko:

at least he's at home.. Like I can't even get ahold of him.. I was just in the hospital 6 days ago for bleeding..what would I do in an emergency if I can't get ahold of him and he's got our truck? He's an idiot. I'm putting my foot down about this to tonight, cuz he's always saying how I'm supposed to be this way or that way but he seems to be able to do whatever he wants... Sorry for venting but I'm really tired of the same old shit all of the time :/

You can vent to me anytime Nikki!!

It is awful of him, especially with your major scare!! I hope he listens up you
Why won't he answer his phone? How's be supposed to get home safetly if he is drinking? Sometimes I think men are missing brain cells lol

I say that all the time, don't drive our truck drunk...he doesn't even have his license. My car was breaking down so we got the truck together and it was a mistake cuz now he just does whatever he wants. If he can't straighten up, I will find someone else. I don't think any man in a committed relationship should be out all night without his women. Plus he was just hanging out with his friend all day while I was at work. I'm so frustrated.

I 100% agree with u

He needs to grow up
Yes it's ok to hang with friends but be responsible about it and don't let that be your first priority

I should try and get some beauty sleep

Ill check in tomorrow
Pm if u need to vent more xo

I'm going to bed now too, thanks for being there to talk..maybe I should just move to Canada.

Sorry you gals are having so much trouble. nik, maybe you should wait till daylight to talk to him if he's a bit drunk when he gets home so maybe he will listen and remember. just go to bed and ignore his ass. until recently I was the drinker and go outter in the relationship. hehe, but not anymore. even then I only went out every month or every other month for a big drink and drink. I know I'm not responsible and not good at cutting myself off when I do go out so dh would drop me off so I'd either have to call him or a cab. And I always checked in with him via texts with updates. once I accidentally texted his mom that she was the sexiest thing ever instead of him. Lol. And it was Easter weekend when all the family was at her house, and my family (parents, siblings and even my uncle and cousin were there) stopped by for dessert and coffee after their other easter dinners that she whipped out her phone to ask about the text. Lol, they all had a good hoot about it while I turned beat red.

but, I was more of the partier/guy role in the relationship, and if dh tried to talk to me that night I would blow up. once he figured out to wait, sometimes a few days, I was more reasonable and understanding how he worried and I was being unfair that we got it all sorted out. gl to you, and hopefully he realizes it's not fair to you, especially prego with recent scares.

Hey Nikki, jess is right, it probably is best to wait till he's sober. Its really not fair on you, men should adapt just like women do to pregnancy. I'd be so scared that he'd taken the truck out while drinking. Hopefully you can talk some sense to him & that you managed to get some sleep for you & your baby xxx

Amanda, stupid question, mac n cheese? Macaroni cheese? Or Big Mac n cheese? Think it must be macaroni as really don't think tinned tuna goes with a Big Mac, no matter how much you love tuna!!!!!

Sophie I think mac an cheese is our macaroni an cheese over here x
I tested held off going for a pee since 7.30 this morning for a bfn but no sign of af no bloating no eating chocolate til I wanna puke not stressed no sign of up duff-ness either oh I don't know what to think now

Amanda jess is right bout waiting til your oh is sober he really shouldn't be leaving you with no car or be drinking to the point he can't drive you in an emergency x I hope you managed to get some sleep x

Yeah Mac n cheese is macaroni snd cheese hehe

Gnomette sorry bout bfn lets hop she doesn't show and u get a bfp tomorrow

Nikki hope you are ok and things didn't get too heated Lasst night xx

Hope everyone else is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g