BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Like the other girls said it macaroni and cheese!

Gnomette, sorry for your bfn! How many DPO are you?

Nikki, I hope OH got home safety last night. I hope you get everything worked out! I wouldn't be very happy if DH did that to me! But neither of us were ever big party people,even in college.

Jess, are you ready for this huge snowstorm tonight/tomorrow?

Thanks for all the advice guys, he came home and I told him I'm fed up, he acted like he cared an that I was right but this morning he certainly isn't kissing ass and its got me a little heated. At my ob appt, wish it was my gender sono but that won't be until march 15. It's snowing like crazy here.. I'm sooo ready for the nicer weather..maybe it will make me less stressed.

Thanks for being here for me girls!!! I appreciate it! :)

I'm glad he made it home safe and sound.
Amanda, NO. Lol, I am not a fan of snow. hoping it misses is, or that I can work from home if it's bad.

I hate snow also we are callign for some tomorrow or friday... is it may yet lol

Nikki glad he seemed to understand but he should be kissing your butt today! good luck at your app hope all goes well xx

Amanda I am 15dpo based on my app an cm an twinges an cervix position x I am normally like clock work x the tests I used are superdrug tests they are supposed to be great so I don't think its them being silly x
Amanda maybe try an sit him down an talk to him again see what he says x
I love the snow we just never have very much x the last lot
we had lasted 24hrs then it went again x

Sorry Bailey I know that my post must have sounded moany compared to your almost almost 100 an my af is just not on time this morning x

I love snow too, but rarely get it in central London where I live!

Naomi, how sensitive are the Superdrug ones? They have 2 types and one isn't v sensitive. Also you may have ovulated later then you thought so aren't as many dpo as you think, maybe.

Glad your oh seemed to understand your feeling nikki, but he sooooo should be making it up to you today, that'd make me mad too.

Hmmmm macaroni cheese, love it, could really eat some if that tonight. But its not v healthy... But I lurve cheese at the moment!!!!!

No need to appolagize Naiomi! thats what this place is for to vent :)

Mac and cheese is one of my pregnancy cravings! Well cheese in general.. I've eaten loads of it! Apparently it's the sign that its gonna be a blue bump!! Nikki sorry your hubby being a bit of a hoop but remember he is a man after all :winkwink: and sometimes they just need a telling. They're not as sensitive as us ladies. Naomi sorry :bfn: but maybe you ovulated a little later than u thought?? Or maybe hcg just not built up enough yet? Either way don't give up hope! I'm rooting for u!!
Well I'm nightshift again tonight. Been a real grump today even the dog has been annoying me ... Dunno what's wrong with me. :-( think it's just tiredness. I'm also incredibly hungry.. Eaten so much already today. So much for me healthy eating! Lol. Although its not been horrifically unhealthy foods I've eaten.. It's just I've eaten ALOT! Lol. Hope all you ladies are well xxx

I loooooovvveeee cheese the last 3 months, oooooh maybe its a boy!!

I just printed off macaroni cheese recipe, gonna go tesco on my way home to get stuff.... :) !!!

Dolly, maybe you are right. I'm having a boy and most of my cravings have been dairy related and carb related. I've had grilled cheese sandwiches and 3 glasses of milk for dinner before! And I eat fruit and cheese sticks a lot for snacks. Also, I've had fettuccine alfredo take out more times than I care to admit. Sorry you are a grumpy guss today, I've had days like those and they are no fun.

Sooo my boss just came to talk to me and made sure I had my laptop at home and everything on it was working properly. I don't think he wants me driving if the snow is as bad as they say. And I'm the only one he stopped to talk to about it, and he also asked how I'm feeling. They are so sweet to me here about being prego! I was worried they would treat me differently, and they are being very understanding but at the same time he's been piling lots of new projects on me! I'm glad for that as I'm on the upswing career wise so I want that to stay. He's only been my boss for a few months, but he has heard a lot about me since I got along great with my prev manager, which is now his boss.

Sorry for the BFN lady, hoping that changes for you in the next few days. FX :dust:

Sophie I got an amazing easy mac and cheese recipe out of a Jamie Oliver book and tastes amazing!! Instead of making a cheese sauce just mix through creme fresh an grated cheese (and salt and pepper) he reccomends crushing some garlic into it too then covering it with more cheese then into the oven! Tastes just like cheese sauce but without the effort! Plus I use low fat creme fresh so it's a bit healthier. But then I make it unhealthy again by frying smokey bacon and putting that through it too! Xxx

i use fresh cheese cubed or grated not a cheese sauce for mine also! i add salt and pepper to it a splash of milk and a little bit of sugar and i stir it up and bake until golden :)yummy

Jess glad your boss is nice to you, not all bosses are as lovely as that. As for cheese and fruit I'm the same!! Babybels and apples go amazing together!! Xxx

ohhh, I might have to google that Dolly. I'm sure it is MUCH healthier than the takeout I've been having!

Yeh Jamie puts cauliflower through his.. So that's a bit healthier too. It was part of his 30minute meal book. Cheese and cauliflower pasta bake I think it was called. I love Jamie Oliver we make loads of his stuff.. So simple but bloody good!! Xxx

I think I found it!! I'll have to stop by the store tonight as this would be YUMMY if I am snowed in tomorrow!

https://www.culinate.com/books/coll...volution/macaroni_and_cauliflower_cheese_bake

Argh now look what yous have done to me!!... I'm drooling at the thought of mac and cheese!! Hahaha xxx

I want mac an cheese but we can't have it for dinner cause my daughter is allergic to dairy but I love cheese x mmmm macaroni cheese I miss it so much maybe I will have to do that for our anniversary dinner next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->