BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

And I checked CP since I didn't get the stretchy CM like a lot of ladies here do. It seemed to always be easy to tell and right on the money.

thats a great sign when I was ovulating i always got it!! get to baby dancing :)

Every other day i get a lot of EWCM i think my body is attempting to O but failing...

I had my docs appt this afternoon and i still have to wait 6 weeks for the gender scan! Urg! I'm so impatient, I want to know now!!

I never thought to ever check my own cervix, I wouldn't know what I was doing.

My appt went well today, real fast. Good heart rate so LO must be hanging in there. The way she made it seem about my placenta previa is that I won't be having sex the rest of my pregnancy??? I hope that's not the case. OH and I are better, he took me out to Olive Garden and has been being very nice. I think he actually realized the things I was saying last night. Here's to staying in he right direction.

i hope he keeps up the niceness :)
as for no sex i am not sure, but i have a feeling if i get pregnant again ill be too scared too lol

I'm scared to cuz I don't wanna start bleeding like that again..I'm sure after a certain point if you are still having bleeding the will put you on bed rest (idk how much I would mind that lol as I'm sitting here yawning) I don't know if I could go until July/August without bd'ing because I'm not really a fan of oral :/

im not a big fan of oral either... i may have to buy a magic bullet LOL

Nikki I think they can tell after an u/s if you are OK to have sex again. Let's hope so!!

Lol I swear I had one of those toys at one time or another, lol I may need to reinvest as well lol... And yes bleeding stopped, just getting some brown spoting from old blood

Mack I'm hoping at my 20 week scan that it has moved up some but I heard that the placenta likes to attach to scar tissue and I've had 2 c-sections so I might not be so lucky. I will have to google more about it to see what other people did in cases where it didn't move

Nikki I am so pleased that bubba is doing well xx as for the no sex thats awful I don't blame you for not wanting to do oral I can't bear it only ever do it when I have drunk way too much LOL
well another bfn this morning but spotting not a lot just a little but that normally happens right before af turns up x so I am guessing by the end of the day af will be here x just want it to show an go so I can start again fed up now

Hey ladies just up! Laughing at all the bullet chat!
Naomi so sorry about af though :-( :hugs: xxxxxxx

Its ok I am just getting fed up I am just going in to cycle 8 an everyone around me is pregnant 3 of my friends hubbys labourers Mrs an I am just wondering when its going to be my turn I have done everything I should i don't eat take away I always cook fresh I don't drink I take all my vitamins I exercise regularly an I am still not pregnant to be honest it doesn't bother me its people asking if I am going to keep my baby stuff or not i don't wanna tell people we are trying cause every month people will look at me like oh didn't manage it again an like my body has failed yet again stupid malfunctioning body its Elliott's 1st birthday on the 1st of may an its getting closer an that's my aim to be pregnant by then I don't know if it will make it easier or not but I don't think I will manage it at this rate oh well time to start again what can I do I can't give up x
Bailey have you heard bout your appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->