• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Thanks for the replies on the aspirin. Not sure where I read, but was a forum somewhere. So should I start taking it now, am due to ovulate around fri/sat (same as dollybird!!). I'm willing to try anything to make the baby stick this time around! Sorry to ask again, but how much should you take a day?
xx

Only take 1 baby aspirin (low dose) a day,I think they are 81mg.

Thanks for the replies on the aspirin. Not sure where I read, but was a forum somewhere. So should I start taking it now, am due to ovulate around fri/sat (same as dollybird!!). I'm willing to try anything to make the baby stick this time around! Sorry to ask again, but how much should you take a day?
xx

Only take 1 baby aspirin (low dose) a day,I think they are 81mg.

Thank you :thumbup: x

Womble I'm hopeful too!! Just have a good feeling about this month.. Hope I'm right!!! Xxx

Is Advil an antihistamine? My gp said don't take them when pregnant too.

Advil is headache/pain med, I think its an NSAID. I had tons of sinus pain and pressure due to allergies that decongestant and antihistamine was not keeping up with. And yea, I've ready not to take advil at all when its around the conception time, or during the 1st trimester. I think you can take it the 2nd if you really need it and the doc says its OK.

Another thing I didn't know until I found this site is that one of the symptoms of preg the early weeks can be sinus pressure because of all the extra bloodflow causing the mucus membranes to be a bit larger and making you feel more congested. So I was taking extra Advil and the pain/pressure headaches could have been due to the fact I was 2-3 weeks pregnant! =( Good info to know, and just another reason to love these threads!!

Hi ladies... haven't been on this thread in a while. I am currently 2 days late on AF feeling hopeful. But, where is everyone in their cycle?

I am really interested in taking baby asprin this time around. Has anyone used it before?

I am on CD15, and waiting to O! I normally O on CD14-16. My temp this morning was still down, but I had EWCM yesterday! I am hopeful for this month too! I so want to see that :bfp:!

Hi ladies... haven't been on this thread in a while. I am currently 2 days late on AF feeling hopeful. But, where is everyone in their cycle?

Eek! 2 days? have you tested? I am sooo hopeful this is the BFP month for everyone!!

May I join? I miscarried in January at 14 weeks and 5 days. I am on CD14 and am waiting to O. My cycles are unpredictable so not sure when that will be, but I can usually feel it.

Mackjess, totally agree with you on the sinus thing, I was properly bunged up when I found out I was also 2-3 weeks pregnant. It's a good tip.

Blessedwomb I'm on cd17 ish, I say ish as counting day 1 of mc as cd1.

Welcome meggiemay, sorry for your loss, but fingers crossed for you now. Do you use opk's or anything?

This is such a weird thing to say, but my DH just got home from work, and as I am on high on CBFM, am off to :sex:!! We are so funny on this forum telling each other stuff like that, but I think it's great!!! Sorry if it's tmi!!

Mackjess, totally agree with you on the sinus thing, I was properly bunged up when I found out I was also 2-3 weeks pregnant. It's a good tip.

Blessedwomb I'm on cd17 ish, I say ish as counting day 1 of mc as cd1.

Welcome meggiemay, sorry for your loss, but fingers crossed for you now. Do you use opk's or anything?

This is such a weird thing to say, but my DH just got home from work, and as I am on high on CBFM, am off to :sex:!! We are so funny on this forum telling each other stuff like that, but I think it's great!!! Sorry if it's tmi!!

I don't think there is any TMI on this forum! Lol! :haha:

Pray2beblessed: You better get to BD'ing very soon (like today).

Mackjess: What cycle day are you? I have tested and they were all BFN's but I didn't get my positives last time until I was a week late. Also this is only my first cycle o they could be trying to regulate. I am feeling that this is a lucky thread though!!!!!!!!!!

MeggieMay: I am so sorry about your loss... But you should get to babydancing now. Look up the smep plan. It's a great tool to use. Or use OPK's.

Womble: Well get to it girly! lol. Make that baby.

BlessedWomb, don't worry I have been! Lol! Lets see Friday, twice on Sunday, and last night! Lol! Saturday and Monday DH didn't get home till after midnight and was exhausted from work, so I let him off the hook...lol! I'm sure we'll :sex: tonight too!

Lucky man... lol. When I look at the app on my phone and see all the times I put that we BD'D I get exhausted. lol... no I enjoy it. Making a baby is fun. The 2ww is not.

It's crazy I've had fertile CM for 6 days! Watery from CD10-13, and EW from CD14-15! I guess the Evening primrose oil has really been helping this month!

I wish... I wasn't really paying attention because it seems all mixed together with hubby's so I get confused. Is evening primrose used for CM? Where did you get it?

Mackjess: What cycle day are you? I have tested and they were all BFN's but I didn't get my positives last time until I was a week late. Also this is only my first cycle o they could be trying to regulate. I am feeling that this is a lucky thread though!!!!!!!!!!

I'm CD11, so using my opks and waiting for that surge! We BD'd already last night bc last time I was prego, we were trying not to so it means his :spermy: lasted 4-5 days!

I think this is a lucky thread too!!

I wish... I wasn't really paying attention because it seems all mixed together with hubby's so I get confused. Is evening primrose used for CM? Where did you get it?

Ya, it's supposed to help better CM. I got it at Walgreens in the vitamin section. If you take it, only take it between AF and O. You don't want to take it after O because I guess it can cause contractions!

@mack well good luck girlie... let me know when you get that positive opk. How long are your cycles normally?

@ pray2 I have heard of it but I haven't had any problems with CM should I take it anyway, just to increase my chances?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->