• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hey ladies!

Blessed I wouldn't take the evening primrose if you don't have issues with CM.

Mackjess, that's great that DHs sperm last for that long!! I forget did you already say what day you usually O?

Pray, yall really got it in huh...hope you caught that eggy...

I saw yall were talking about SMEP the details are below if anyone is intrested. They say its a 40% success rate if DH has good quality sperm.

"Try" every other night starting Day 8
Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
Skip one night, then do one last "try"
Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.
Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle

Hi Krystina: How are you? Well if you say I shouldn't take primrose then I won't.

Where are you in your cycle?

Cycle day 6...tomorrow i will take my last 150mg of clomid and will be testing soon after that for ovulation...i'm gonna use preseed again this month cause i don't get cm usually at all...does anyone know if having a miscarriage can cause shorter periods afterwards?

Mackjess, that's great that DHs sperm last for that long!! I forget did you already say what day you usually O?

I just started tracking my ov date. It should be 14 or 15. You can set a calendar to my 28 day cycle so once I know this month what that ov date is it shouldn't change. It was day 15 last month but that's with counting my mc as day 1

Ooooorrrrr, better idea, I and everyone else on here just gets a bfp this month and we won't start worrying about what day we ov for almost a year!!!! =)

Well jabish it can certainly mess cycles up! Shorter or longer I've heard of both happening to ladies post miscarriage.
Just got loads of ewcm.. Early for me I shouldnt be fertile yet according to fertility friend!! On nightshifts so will have to wake up early tomorrow afternoon before my next shift and try and fit in some bd'ing!

Was just wondering because i usually am a 7 dayer and now just 5....I can live with that but probably wont stay that way...

Me!! I just had a m/c Oct. 2nd and had my first +OPK last week! Only got to BD the day before, day of, and day after bc it caught me off guard that I ovulated that fast! I'm about 4-5 DPO I think. The 2ww is killing me, and I have all of the same symptoms as when I first became pregnant in Sept!

I'm 31, was on the pill for 10 years, got pregnant our first try and was shocked. Sadly, lost it before it was ever confirmed on US. Super excited to try again and willing to talk to anyone who is looking for ttc tips & to compare stories! Really hoping November is our month!

Baby dust to all :)

Cycle day 6...tomorrow i will take my last 150mg of clomid and will be testing soon after that for ovulation...i'm gonna use preseed again this month cause i don't get cm usually at all...does anyone know if having a miscarriage can cause shorter periods afterwards?

Hey :) I just had a m/c Oct. 2nd and only bled for 2 days. I haven't gotten a period since then (hoping I got pregnant, in my 2ww now). I have done a ton of researching and haven't really found a definite answer for periods after. I think its different for everyone :/ I wish this stuff had more cut and dry answers!

Thanx for the replies ladies....I never ovulated before my pd came..I was hoping i would and get preg before i got another period also but i tested 2x a day and still nothing...I am very hopeful for this month...I will start using opk soon but usually dont o till cd21 or so...well I will say a prayer for you babyme5 that you have that baby in thier all ready!!!...good luck to all!!!!

Well crap on a cracker. I got up and did my usual OPK routine this morning. Pee in a cup first thing, let it sit while i'm showering and blowdrying so it gets to room temp, dip the stick in, slap on my makeup real fast then look at the stick before I leave.

I FORGOT TO LOOK AT THE STICK BEFORE I LEFT!!!!

argh! I think my surge is coming. I will still do one after work because last month I got the darkest positive line in the afternoon. BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO LOOK. lol. Of course it will still be there when I get home, but I think the line can get darker after it sits for awhile. I did notice a line showing up already after a minute or so after I go done throwing out the cup, etc, so that is faster than it was showing up yesterday. I just like to wait till the 5 min mark to look at it and got distracted. I was putting on dress slacks and trying to look fancy for work today instead of my normal jeans. That's what I get for trying to look like a professional. LOL.

mackjess, damn damn damn...I hate those busy mornings. I've done that before but with the digis your results pops back up when you remove the stick. I say test again this afternoon. Unless DH can send you a pick :)

Babyme5, sorry about the mc...hopefully you will be able to get pregnant just as quickly as you did the first time!

jabish, I think after a m/c it takes a while for your periods to normalize. The change in your period vary from woman to woman...

Blessedwomb, are you using OPKs? When do you usually O?

AMF, I am CD11. got a neg OPK this morning. I usually don't get + unitl CD14 or CD13...I haven't been BDing like I want to. My workout have been kicking my ass and last night the thought of my legs in the air made me cringe...LOL I am planning to get some action tonight and then jump back on my SMEP.

Aw mackjess nightmare! Hopefully u still catch the surge when u get home.
Afm my cm is watery to ewcm (tmi yes I know!) and I'm having o cramps (usually get them a couple of days before o) which would suggest I'm about to have a shorter cycle, and more importantly that I'm fertile.. But still no positive opk?? It's my first proper cycle using them, dabbled with then before but never really read into them, and I'm so worried I get it wrong and miss my surge. And now I'm worrying that by thinking about getting preg so much I will delay my own ovulation?!! But then it's not like I'm stressed about it, just excited about getting preg. Argh!! I wish I could take a break from my own mind at times! Xxx

Krystin I think I'm gonna have a go at the smep.. Sounds good and certainly can't hurt! Xxx

Krystin I think I'm gonna have a go at the smep.. Sounds good and certainly can't hurt! Xxx

I think I'm going to try SMEP too. Thanks for all the info Krystin!

I missed day BDin on day 8, but I didn't even have a faint line on my OPK yet. I started testing early this cycle since it's been only one AF since MC, I wanted to make sure it wasn't messed up and miss it. I did BD on day 10 when I started getting the faint lines. So I think I can jump on the SMEP now and not miss it. The line was darker yesterday, on day 11, so if I BD again today that's the every other day like in the beginning of the SMEP. Hope it works for us!

Since I am a lil irregular after the miscarriage im gonna start using opk tomorrow so i dont miss my surge even though i o a week later than most women...

Smep sounds like a good idea, but I think I'll have to try it next month. I felt O pains yesterday afternoon so we BDed last night. Then DH informed we will have to wait a few days because during the last 4 days it was BD, wait, BD, BD. TMI I know sorry

Am about to jump on a plane, off to brother in laws wedding, so had quick read of our 'lucky' thread today! Back on Monday, get bd'ing everyone, & hope to see a bfp from someone by time I'm back!!

Babyme5 you never know, can't believe you ovulated that quick, lucky you were testing with opks already, fingers crossed!

Mackjess, bad luck on forgetting to look! After mc I kept forgetting to poss at all, would get up, go loo, & then be like damn it, ha ha!! Maybe do another one tonight?

Ok, gotta run, good luck everyone xxx

mackjess, damn damn damn...I hate those busy mornings. I've done that before but with the digis your results pops back up when you remove the stick. I say test again this afternoon. Unless DH can send you a pick :)

The DH told me half-joking after the MC not to tell him if we were trying again because he would be too nervous. He felt like it was his fault I was so sad since he is the one that knocked me up. So he doesn't know I am POAS for OPKs. I figured if I didn't get a BFP by January I'd bring him in the loop for support. I think it stresses guys out more than us. Men aren't always as good as dealing with the emotional part.

Mackjess, Amen to that! It took DH a full year of trying after the mmc to go to an RE with me.

Womble, have fun!

Meggie, it only takes once to catch that egg!

Jabish, OPKs are the best what type are you using?

Dolly, I usually get EWCM, cramps, and fertile cervix a few days before my +opk....I think you are right on track to see a + soon.

AFM, bored as hell ready to go home...feeling crampy and have had a continuous headache...I can tell I am about to O soon, just praying its from my left ovary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->