• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

OK, I'm new to ttc so I haven't paid attention before to look for OV symptoms. I expect to OV tomorrow or Saturday. Has anybody else been EXTREMELY tired before? I have been getting to sleep plenty early and not having any problems actually falling asleep. I usually only have 1 small cup of coffee (like my normal sized mug only filled halfway) in the morning and 1 diet coke at lunch. I don't ever drink more than that because I don't want it to be hard to quit caffeine if I get BFP, but for some reason the last 2 days I've had 2 full size cups of coffee in the morning and 2 diet cokes! And I'm still about to fall on my face asleep. I know getting prego makes you tired, but does anyone else get that way right before they OV?

I've been eating lean the last 2 months, veggies and lean protein. So I can't figure out why I'm so tired now. Like I could go take a nap for 2 hours. What is up with that.

Ladies it looks as though AF has got me this month. I knew she probably would. I started BD'ing to late this cycle.

Jabish: Having a miscarriage can cause irregular cycles in general. But, everybody is different.

Babyme: I hope you get your BFP this month as well.

Mack: that really is so frustrating.... Well at least you can test once you get home.

Krys: I am looking forward to Smep as well... I have to get me some sticks soon. I haven't used OPK'S yet. But, I am so desperate now.

Dolly: This whole process is so frustrating sometimes. UGGGHHH!!!

Ladies it looks as though AF has got me this month. I knew she probably would. I started BD'ing to late this cycle.

Jabish: Having a miscarriage can cause irregular cycles in general. But, everybody is different.

Babyme: I hope you get your BFP this month as well.

So sorry Blessed Womb! Hang in there!

Blessed, sorry AF got you! I suggest you get the clear blue easy digitals. They're expensive like $36/ 20 sticks BUT they are reliable. I am usually able to get through 3 cycles/ pack.

Mack I am always tired during O and AF. Hell, I nap everyday.

hi all sounds like a really eventful couple of days sorry i have not been around its taken me ages to catch up with everyone
sorry af got you this month xx
mackjess ha ha ha its something that i have done a few times lol its the most frustrating thing ever xx
womble have a great time xx
kristinab fingers crossed ov will be along soon xx
dolly get bumping uglies girly xx
babyme5 good luck love xx

well i am on cd12 so i have normally have a pos opk by this point but nothing not even a darker line but i don't know if i am just not doing it at the right times as i have been working nights so there is a chance i have missed it!? good job we bd 2 days just before i went to work or its not happened yet an i just need to keep at it an keep testing i dunno my head hurt i came off nights this morning an i am shattered xx

SO- if you use an OPK stick in the morning and forget to look at it, then by the time you get home the positive line is dark but the control line completely disappears. I'm such a dork!! :haha:

Now I don't know what to think. I used an OPK stick when I got home from work and it has no line, not even a faint one. I had expected them to get darker and get a positive tomorrow or Saturday. I used OPKs for the first time ever for my cycle last month and had the darker lines in the afternoon. Of course, I had a m/c a few weeks before I used the OPK so I hope I am still going to OV this month and maybe my surge time (am/pm) is off as my body gets over the m/c. I really think it was still too early for me to have a positive line this morning since the egg is still 3 days away, so I'm worried now.

Still BD-ing tonight and thru the weekend in case I did have a surge this morning. I really hope I do end up with a positive OPK this cycle though for some reassurance. If I don't get a positive I won't know if I missed it today, or if I never O'd. So nervous!!

Aw blessed sorry af got you! Hope this cycle is luckier for you.
Mackjess I know how u feel.. I've never really used opks before but really hoping I get a positive for that reassurance also. My cm has been fertile past couple of days and I'm terrified I miss my surge.. My nightshifts are interfering with bd'ing isn't it typical I'm fertile whilst I'm on nights.. And hubby at work all day so not been able to fit in any bd :-( hoping that O holds off till weekend!
Gnomette.. Aw nightshift is rubbish.. I feel your pain! Lol. Looks like you and I are in the same boat this month with work interfering with our baby making! Xxx

Ok ladies, I am cd13 and had a full af for 7 days now for the last 5 it's been just annoying you have to wear a panty liner brownish dishcharge. I want to start my OPK's but feel like it's a waaste because of this. I don't feel like I ovualted yet and really don't know what my cycles are.... PLEASE HELP!!! I want the BFP for november!! :)

Blessed, sorry to hear about af, it sounded like you were in the clear. It's just practice for a turkey BFP.

Mtl, is this your first cycle after a m/c?

well i am on cd12 so i have normally have a pos opk by this point but nothing not even a darker line but i don't know if i am just not doing it at the right times as i have been working nights so there is a chance i have missed it!? good job we bd 2 days just before i went to work or its not happened yet an i just need to keep at it an keep testing i dunno my head hurt i came off nights this morning an i am shattered xx

I expected a positive or close to it this morning. But I still bd'd in case I just missed the surge on the test. Glad you got yours in too and hope you catch the egg!

dolly i don't normally do 2 nights in a row an i feel exhausted next week only doing one night as ds is on half term lol yeh my app says o is due to day managed to get a bd in the early hours of this morning as my dd has a horrid cold an keeps coughing an waking her self up gonna do opk in a bit see what happens it sucks working nights when hubby is working days specially when ttc

mackjess yeh i will stick at it not holding out too much hope for this month though nothing seems to be strait forward this week/month/year lol

mtln i would check with the opks anyway but if the brown stuff doesn't stop by monday go an see the dr an see what they say x unless your in any pain or its a bit smelly then try an ring someone for an appointment this afternoon x but i shouldn't imagine its anything too much to worry about brown means old blood x

much love an :dust:

Sorry af got you blessed. You still have time for a late November bfp tho! FX for you!

OH and I haven't BD'd yet this cycle. No time at all but I'm only at CD7 or CD8, oh I lost track without my ticker. I took it off cuz my chemical threw me off my schedule! I really hope I do o this month despite the early mc. I've never used opk and I'm not sure I want to. I just want to relax, have fun with OH ;) and let come what may. Though I do make sure we BD a lot the week I know I'm fertile.

What an informative thread! I read what was written about the benefits of baby aspirin and just wondering if you have to continue to take it the entire pregnancy or just while ttc...i am still recovering from a d & c after a mmc at 12 weeks...we are interested in trying in a couple of months and i could use the advice!!!

hi baby doodle, my consultant recommends till 20weeks but I know a lot of ladies take it until 34/36 x

MTLN I would start using opk's to check for ovulation..u can still ovulate even if you are having discharge...GOOD LUCK!!

Doodle, my OB recommened 12 weeks. I really think its based on you. You should ask your DR.

Carebear, you should def start using OPKs.

MTLN, Jabish is right you could still O and spot at the same time. You should start testing.

AFM, I am in the same boat as gomeet & mackjess...CD12 and no + yet. But I dont usually get them til CD14 or so...I think as long as we are BDing every other day there is a chance!

Totally bummed. My opk stick had a very faint line so it looks like it is getting lighter and I never got close to a positive. Last month it got gradually darker until the positive day.

In the spirit of tmi, my cervix feels exactly the same as it did right after AF was over. I don't think I'm going to O this cycle. I'm going to keep up with the opk and bd thru the weekend.

I have a follow up with my obgyn on 11/2 so I can talk to her soon. Pretty scared and praying nothing new is going on with me.

Wow..good info you guys are awesome...talking about this and getting little pieces sof advice from others who have gone through or are going through this really helps!

I didn't ovulate after my miscarriage as far as i know..i did test 2x a day with opk...and nothing....and AF did show up but 3 days later than normal...so I am expecting to O on cycle day 21 since I have a 35 day cycle and a 14 day LP...but I thnk I will start using opk on cycle day 10 because after a miscarriage my cycles could be different don't you think....sorry if i have asked this before ..i am a part of many ttc after miscarriage sites even though this is the one I keep comming back to the most :)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->