BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hey womble, glad the emotions have calmed slightly! I am still having crazy emotional outbursts, esoecially crazy for a non pregnant lady! Think I'm probably still healing emotionally from the loss last cycle, but don't feel I have time to waste not trying, and I've actually ovulated early for once this time so we jumped straight back in. I keep suddenly feeling really terrified of various things and bursting into tears - scared I didn't really ovulate and my temp will drop back down, scared I didn't get pregnant, scared I did, scared I might have another loss, scared I won't be a good mum! I know it's all silly, ideally I would've maybe waited a few more cycles if I was still in my twenties but I don't feel I have time to wait anymore.

Hope all the preggy ladies are well and calm as can be!

Last n ight I couldn't seem to get comfortable! Then really early this morning I could of swore I smelled fried eggs and bacon! Lol! Random I know, I thought it was so weird!

It's awful not sleeping isn't it. Ruins the whole day ahead. I'm at an airport where we thought our flight was at 4, turns out its not till 6.50, meaning we won't get in to the in laws until about 10ish. At which point i'll wanna just go bed, but that'll be rude!

Nikki, whose waking you up, the kids? Can you banish everyone?! Damn Christmas getting in the way, lol!!

Pray, maybe your next craving is going to be eggs and bacon!!!

Bubbles, if you think you ovulated, you probably did. So when would you be testing, must be around New Year's Eve/day? Totally understand you being scared, I'm petrified, this would be my first, I'm 33 nearly 34, and so scared of running outta time! Fingers crossed for us all and for a new year bfp for you!!

Well I needn't have worried.. Spent the first half hour of my nightshift last night in the loo reacquainting myself with my dinner! Haha. Felt worse last night than ever. Feeling ok just now but I'm sure it will be back with avengence later.
Oh I can sympathise with the poor sleep.. I've not ha a good night sleep since I fell pregnant.. Up an down, toilet, feeling sick.. Nightmares!! Xxx

Womble I'm so glad your spotting stopped and you feel better. The "wetness" thing seems normal.. Even now I'm constantly running to loo thinking af (stupid I know) has come cause of it! Have started wearing panty liners xxx

It's awful not sleeping isn't it. Ruins the whole day ahead. I'm at an airport where we thought our flight was at 4, turns out its not till 6.50, meaning we won't get in to the in laws until about 10ish. At which point i'll wanna just go bed, but that'll be rude!

Nikki, whose waking you up, the kids? Can you banish everyone?! Damn Christmas getting in the way, lol!!

Pray, maybe your next craving is going to be eggs and bacon!!!

Bubbles, if you think you ovulated, you probably did. So when would you be testing, must be around New Year's Eve/day? Totally understand you being scared, I'm petrified, this would be my first, I'm 33 nearly 34, and so scared of running outta time! Fingers crossed for us all and for a new year bfp for you!!

I would love the chance of a New Years Eve/Day BFP, perfect start to the year! But I don't think AF is due until the 7th, so would probably be a bit early. I think I'll be about 10dpo New Years Eve, so would possibly show on a FRER, but I didn't get my BFP last cycle until 16dpo so I'd like to avoid testing til as late as possible!

Womble glad your spotting has stayed gone xx

dolly I was sick all the way through my pregnancy with my daughter it was all ways specially bad when I work nights x
Bubbles good luck testing xx not much longer now xx

To all those preggers ladies I am afraid bad dreams are all part of being pregnant its awful xx
hope everyone is well x

Womble glad your spotting has stayed gone xx

dolly I was sick all the way through my pregnancy with my daughter it was all ways specially bad when I work nights x
Bubbles good luck testing xx not much longer now xx

To all those preggers ladies I am afraid bad dreams are all part of being pregnant its awful xx
hope everyone is well x

It might not actually be that long, but it's only the first day of the TWW which is actually longer than two weeks for me as I have a 15/16 day LP, so it's definitely going to feel like a long time!

Womble glad everything is okay with you. Dh actually came home at 4am last night from his sisters, woke me up out of a dead sleep then he passes right out :mad: and I couldn't fall asleep for awhile lol then my son wakes up at 7:30 am.. And my dreams have been the stupidest/weirdest dreams and it makes me feel like I've been watching tv all night vs sleeping. I can't catch a break around here!! Let this be a warning to all of you who are trying and do not already have kids... You will always be tired and if you have more than 1 .. You will never get sleep again.. Lol my eyes are burning out of my head right n

Hi all
Womble...so glad the spotting stopped! Funny...I noticed we r the same age and at the same point in our pregnancies : ) Are you having major bloating?
Any one else? Maybe it's because I've had kids already but my stomach is looking like I'm 4 or 5 months along! I prob have nothing left to my stomach muscles after carrying the twins though. I was hoping to hide the pregnancy until after the first ultrasound but that may prove to be very difficult!
Glad to hear everyone seems to be doing well minus the bad sleep. I can add myself to that list. Been having horrible disturbing dreams. My hubby actually had to wake me up early this morning and ask me if I was OK. I must have been moaning or something.
Emotions are all over the place. We were out yesterday and this man lost his little boy and was running around looking for him calling his name and I just started crying like it was me. I was just short of bawling...Thank goodness he found him ...but man! How scary! My hubby swung into action to help the guy but I couldn't even move. I just sat there with my kids like a dummy trying to hold it together.
The fun thing is I've been a sobbing girly girl ever since my first pregnancy so I guess the hormones never really went back to normal in the first place. Yay :growlmad: lol....and having kids changes everything anyway... If you mean to be a proper parent you see the world in a whole new way and sometimes that leads to crazy sobbing outbursts lol.
So any way....hiya to everyone and hope you all are still doing well! :hi:
Looking forward to some more BFPs!

Hi all its Christmas eve!! Yay !! Hope everyone is able to sleep tonight I know I am going to struggle lol
so I am between 9-13 doo so I bit the bullet an tested fmu an everything an I got a :bfn: so I am so confused I have sore bbs bloated funny cramps for the last 3days on an off we all just fell asleep on the sofa well me hubby an my 2yo
hope Santa keeps those nightmares away an everyone has a wonderful Christmas x

Well girlies, I just have to say that I am almost + I O'd last weekend well between sat-tues.....We bd'd but I have to say cuz, I didn't OPK this month and thought would just let nature take it's course. I must say that I have had all the wetness like u prego girlies, keeps feeling like AF but just wetness......Also I woke up this am and almost pee'd my pants my bladder was sooooooo fulll....Only happens when I am prego. I don't want to get my hopes up and I am due for AF at the end of the month so I WILL NOT BE TESTING as I don't want the dissappointment of a BFN again this month. I will be waiting this out...I do think my boobs are a little sore but nothing major as it is early!!!! So please keep ur fingers x'd for me and say a prayer we caught the egg on our own.. :) Will keep u updated!!! Merry Christmas to all and hope Santa brings you everything you want BFP"S lol Lots of hugs for the holidays :hugs::hugs:

MTLN, FX for you! A New Years BFP would be so fantastic.

Hope everyone has a very lovely Christmas!!

Gnomette do you know for sure your numbers/days are right?

Mtln let me know when you plan on testing, I'm excited

I definitly will not be testing until AF is due which is the 30th of december.....Sooooooooooooo lets just hope the prego symptoms pick up and AF stays the HEEEEELLLLLLLLL AwAY.....Would love for it to happen cuz, I least expected it....But why else would I have so much discharge???? I mean I wipe and it's almost like wiping after u get done dtd...(sorry tmi) but u girls can handle it :haha: I have to run and get my hubby his xmas gift and get a few little things....Funny every year we have to fill each others stockngs and I think my hubby forgot to fill mine...He will hear it if he did....I also asked for a new phone as mine is SOOOOOOOO outdated for christs sake I don't have a camera on mine...So hopefully he listened....Hey to all who have kids go to portable north pole and fill it out and Santa talks tpp ur kids really cute!!!! my daughter loved it and I made one for my hubby as well saying he was not being good..:haha: My 7 yr old was cracking up....praying for a sticky bean in the NEW YEAR bring on 2013 as we all have long journeys to tend toooooo....Merry xmas again to my most favorite internet starngers I have...:)

no not really thats just a guess i know my lp is always 14days always has been but my cyle last month was 23days an its normally but its been any where between 23-28days since i lost my son in may its never really settled down my dr doesn't seem to be that worried (i am slightly though)i had 21day cycle before so my window for ttc was always really short but we made it work so i am expecting af 29th cause my app says its an average of 26days but the last cycle was only 23 but to say last month was stressful was a bit of an understatement!! so i dunno i will leave it now til the weekend xx

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Good luck to everyone that's getting ready to test! :xmas9:

I just got done baking 2 homemade apple pies, we are taking one to a Christmas party tonight, and one to my families house tomorrow! I am so excited because we are going to be revealing our news to our families tomorrow! I got picture frames that say "Grandkids" and put a pic of my son holding a sign that says "I'm going to be a big brother" and wrapped it up. I wanted to be able to wait until after my first scan, but I also wanted to make it a Christmas surprise! My scan is on Friday so I don't have much longer to wait!

On a side not, my new craving is OJ mixed with Ginger Ale...yum! And I have been craving sub sandwiches and BBQ from a specific place...but I have yet to have either!

Merry Christmas to you all!!! :xmas6:

Yummy Pray--- oj and ginger ale makes me think of mimosas :) can't wait til August to have one :) no cravings for me although I have been picking on some romolo chocolate and for you who don't know about romolo, I think they are native to my town but he is one of 26 world famous chocolatiers...so you know it's the ish lol

Hope everyone is enjoying Christmas Eve!!! Can't wait for the kiddos to open presents in the morning!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! Been up since 5am & there's no kids waking me up, just this little seed in my belly :) !!!

Gnomette, its still early for a bfp. When you gonna test next? Hoping for bfp's for you, mtln and bubbles and anyone else testing!!! Mtln the wetness is ridiculous so its a good sign!! Like dolly I've had to start wearing liners!!

Ivy, I saw we are close in our pregnancies too! Nice to hear we are similar age aswell. Yes to the bloated ness, oh god it's not nice. Everything is tight and I can't hold my stomach in! Plus can't go toilet v easily either, though yesterday I had bran flakes & it really helped things along if you get what I mean, lol!!!

Pray, I love your idea of telling the family you're pregnant! Sure they will
love it!!

Thanks again to everyone for reassuring me over my spotting, its still disappeared, yay!!

Hope everyone a really lovely Xmas day xxx

Nikki, romolo chocolate sounds delicious!!! V handy he's in your town! I forgot to say, I read your description of once you got children you will always be tired out to my hubby as it made me laugh..... Least now we're prepared though!! I'm tired before we got any kids, never mind afters!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->