BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I'm not now until new years eve
merry Christmas everyone hope you had/having a great one
fingers crossed for all the people testing in the next week or so xx
can't wait to hear about all the scans in the next couple of weeks xx
love to all xx

Hey ladies! Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas. My ms eased for Christmas Day but is back with avengence now! Bit grumpy as well, think my hormones may be to blame! Hope u are all well! Xxx

Hey bazz, I'm doing good. Trying to catch up my sleep from the holidays? You ever get AF?

Dolly sorry your sick... I'm actually over my ms thank god.

I tested on Dec 15th as that was two weeks after my first positive OPK and i got a BFN on a FRER

I have not tested since.

My hubby went and got me 6 dollar store test, think I will test saturday AM if she stays away

I'm glad everyone had a great Christmas!

Dolly- I'm with you! MS stayed away Christmas Day, but I still get pretty bad somedays! I haven't actually vomited since Monday...

Bazzb- I would have definitely tested by then! I have no patience! Keeping my FX for you!!

AFM- I have my first scan tomorrow afternoon, and I am so excited and nervous!!

thanks hun... will update everyone once I know something

and good luck with your scan tomorrow will be thinking of you

pray I can't wait for your scan!

Good luck bazz, I hope that witch stays away.

had a 10 week appt today and heard the heartbeat, now I don't feel so bad for barely having symps. sorry you ladies have ms. I barely threw up twice, and it was more like I spit up a little, no heaving or anything too bad. feeling a bit more confident I'm having my rainbow baby. getting my nt scan in two weeks and I'll really feel better after that. praying that my baby will be healthy in that scan. Not worried about downs as much as the heart problems and other risks associated with downs.

I just decided to use one of my dollar store test BFN! I have no idea what's going on with me

dang Bazz, what is going on with you? Your cycles seem to have a mind of their own...no evap line or anything on your test?

good luck pray, make sure you post pics

mack I have a ob appt tomorrow..im pretty sure they cannot hear a heart beat yet externally so I will have to wait until my 12 week appt on Jan 17, I will get another sono that day too :)

Nope nothing it's just white lol!
Ill prob test again Sunday if she doesn't show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"