BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hello Ladies
I've been continuing to follow this thread but haven't felt up to writing. This week has been really tough and feels like the longest week ever.
Womble..I'm really sorry for your worries. We are pretty much at the same point and I am convinced I am going to MC again and keep checking over and over to see if there is any spotting. This morning I could have sworn I saw a slight tint to my mucus which is how it started last time. I hope that you are doing ok though and that you haven't seen any more.
It's almost unbelievable how hard this ttc after a loss can be.
I don't know if it's hormones or just the dread of MC again but I have been in the darkest of moods and just want to sleep all day long. Every thing seems overwhelming and gloomy. I remember feeling like this in early pregnancy before but now there is the experience of losing a baby to add to it...and we are having our dog put down today....so not having the best time of it.
I was at the point where whatever happened this month I was going to stop with ttc and get on with life. I felt as though I'd been neglecting my children and was all consumed by the "need" to have another baby.Especially with the horrible news recently...I just need to spend time with the kids I have. I think that if we lose this one I will stick with that plan. I can't keep going through all of this worry over and over..did I O? Did it implant? Will I get a bfp? Will it stick? Do my boobs hurt enough? Is there a heart beat???...etc etc etc.
Sorry to be so down and discouraging. This is just how I feel and I am not trying to say how anyone else should feel or what they should do.
So anyway...onto a different topic
Mtln...if you get PBS they show Downton Abby on a show called Masterpiece. Where I am it's on Sunday evenings at 9. They run all sorts of yummy BBC television during that time slot. My hubby and I are absolutely addicted to just about any and all shows from across the pond. We are sometimes quite a bit behind here but they run things like Downton Abby, Sherlock (AWESOME!) all sorts of investigative mystery type shows, movies based on classic books etc. If you have Netflix they have older episodes on there as well and tons of stuff from the UK. We don't watch a whole lot of American television anymore. The stuff we have here seems to be pretty surface in comparison. But it may just be that we both grew up watching old BBC shows on PBS (Dr Who, Are you being served,As time goes by, the older Sherlock Holmes),and have always felt we have quite a bit of Brit in us...(my Grandma looks JUST like the Queen..It's crazy!)
Anywho...went off topic a bit there....just trying to distract myself : ) Sorry to all you UK ladies if I sound like a crazy "wannabe".:winkwink:
Hope everyone is doing well!
Edit...And just noticed my ticker. 3 months since MC today. Ugggggh

Ivy, do not worry, Im sure everything is fine. Just in case tho, take extra time to relax and take it easy okay? skip some housework and laundry or a trip to the mall just for a little while to make sure baby is nice and stuck. praying for the best for you!

Womble, I had brown spotting at almost the same time you did, I was maybe a few days closer to 5 weeks. The OB was not concerned at all since that is when they usually see IB. It went on for a better part of a day, but I never had any cramping with it. Hope you are feeling better.

Ivy, :hugs: I'm so sorry this is so rough. I remember going thru it myself, and still am quite a bit. Just hang in there, seeing your HCG numbers go up if they retest and that first scan will really help. I'll be 10 weeks on Xmas day. Still seems like forever before I reach that big 12 week milestone. And I am all kinds of lethargic. I didn't even buy xmas presents for my friends' kids like I usually do. They are still babies so they won't know, and hopefully my friends will understand.

Ivy I know exactly what you mean, have also flat so low and scared this week. I think once you've had a loss it's very hard to relax in pregnancy. I can't stand the uncertainty.

Mackjess, how much spotting did you have? I had literally 2 wipes, 2 spots. Nothing more since. No cramping but I do fel like af is about to arrive. Epu also said it could be implantation but I thought it seemed a bit late as I ovulated around 1st December? I seem to recall the day before my mc I got some light spotting but I can't really remember. Trying to Relax as nothing can do about it :-( but its very hard. Please god let it be ok.

I didn't have enough spotting to need a liner, I used them just in case but there was never anything on them. Just brown mucusy when I wiped for most of one day.

I'd had 3 tiny spots of red blood about 4 days after I OVd that I think was the first of my IB. Then the brown spotting was 10-12 days after after that first round of it. It can take awhile to work itself out. I had a little bit of spotting again after that, so I was really scared at my 7 week scan but everything was OK.

I feel a teensy bit more positive every day that I'm preggers, that I have no cramps, and that I don't see any bad bleeding. (cause trust me I'm squinting looking for spotting every time I whizz). I hope you ladies can start to feel better about it too. The first few weeks were completely terrifying for sure.

Ladie as you know I've had brown spotting twice this pregnancy- once at 6 weeks and again recently.. Both times lasting a few days. And all is well!! So try not to think the worst ladies there's still lots of hope and as long as it not red or painful no need to worry. Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your ways xxx :hugs: xxx

Thanks Mackjess and Dolly. You give me hope. I reckon if not had a previous mc wouldn't be so worried. You have both been through this already and come out the other end in tact, so you give me hope. Thanks for your kind words xxx

Try not to panic womble (practically impossible I know) Brown is ok because brown is old blood, so long as it's not red and you're not in pain you should be ok... its very possible that it's implantation bleeding lots and lots of ladies have it

Thanks from me too gals. It's really just a waiting game at this point but it's nice to hear from those of you who are just beyond where us new bfp ladies are : )

any of the preggo women extra emotional lately? I have been crying over everything lately. Idk whats up with me. Its mostly songs, songs that might not even be sad lol I feel like im losing it

Lol Nikki I'm like that and I'm not preggers
Maybe it's the season

its something..ive been going thru it a lot lately. Nausea has somewhat stopped thank god. I had morning sickness from 6 wk - 8 wk so I guess Im right on schedule..HOWEVER..DH locked the cat in our room last night before we went to bed and cat pooped on the bed and the smell was so bad that it kicked my sickness into high gear and had to take medicine. lol if its not one thing its another

Lol Nikki I'm like that and I'm not preggers
Maybe it's the season

Was thinking the same myself! I burst into tears today thinking that I might have ovulation signs but not ovulate, and then because I was scared of actually getting pregnant if I do ovulate!

I no
Today I cried and says what If I didn't even ovulate yet
Lol why cry right not much I can do about it

Definitely the time of year I sob at the sillyest things like my book just cause I was happy everyone ended up happy xx an my husband who doesn't cry got really upset cause his x box broke lol

How's everyone today? Mommy nikki yes I am super emotional! Started crying today cause I couldn't have a hot bath (they reccomends only warm ones in preg so I've avoided them completely). How daft eh? So my major panic today was my morning sickness appears to be easing.. Up until now had be vomiting a couple of times a day and struggling to eat but today at dinner I was actually hungry! Worried too soon though cause its literally just made a reappearance so guess my ms is still present but I do feel its been easier today. Some people have told me its normal for symptoms to start easing about 9 weeks.. What do yous think?
Hope everyone's well xxx

dolly i guess it just depends on how your body works. My morning sickness from week 6-8 like clockwork.

Hello everyone, how are we all?

My spotting didn't continue thankfully. So after an afternoon of tears am back to normal tense worrying rather then hysterical crying!!! Thanks for all your support. It was barely anything, so maybe it was implantation bleeding. Still feel very 'wet' though & am getting through ridiculous amounts of toilet roll as am running to the loo every 10 mins!!

Ivy, how you doing?

And hows everyone's emotions today, preggers & non-preggers ladies? I know I can just have a little tear listening to an Xmas song! I watched strictly come dancing last night, sorry to non-UK people who don't have our series, but when Kimberley danced to that song from twilight I started crying. I just love that song & she looked so pretty!

Dollybird, I hate the fact we can't have hot baths! I love a bath! Have also just been avoiding them, but it does make me sad. Can't offer any thoughts on morning sickness as this is my first pregnancy, but I think it's one of those things that varies and can come and go. And googling it will drive you insane, or least it does me. Hope you're alright though.

Anyone not sleeping very well? I think I'm only getting 4 or so hours a night, it's driving me mad.

I am not getting any sleep either... Part is being waken up, part running to the bathroom ever 2 sec, and the other part is having so many crazy dreams all night that I wake up exhausted. I need a day alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->