BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

My hubby was exact same with downton, he made fun of me loving it, but then he watched season 2 when it started, & all of a sudden it was him telling me to stop talking when it was on! He's now seen series 1 on DVD and watched 3, and loves it!!! The Xmas special trailer looks so so so good!!

Banned from the kitchens? Haha! You're hubby sounds like a good one though, don't want you stressing just over food, it's about being together, doesn't matter what gets eaten at the end of the day.

yep banned from the kitchen an what makes it even better my hubby used to be a chef but it is the only bit of house work he does willingly an onl on a sunday or special events you should hear me trying to get him to take the rubbish out or load the dishwasher!! pmsl
see men shouldn't even try an fight the power of downton!! it has the power to get anyone completely in love with it!!! maybe if we :sex: wile its on we will get our bfp you never know :haha:

I love downton also! cant wait until season 3 is on DVD... we do not get it on TV where I live

I love downton also! cant wait until season 3 is on DVD... we do not get it on TV where I live

are you in the uk sorry i loose track but its out now if you are my husband has bought it for me for christmas!!

Im in Canada, i think it isnt out for a few more weeks here but im not 100%

You gotta get it bazzb, series 3 was excellent!

Gnomette, your husband used to be a chef? He is sounding even better!!! Think bd'ing while downton's on is def worth a go, but only if you can rewind and catch up with the bits you missed... lol!!!

Does anyone know how many bfp's we have on this thread? It's been a while, and I wasn't sure if anyone was keeping track!

Off top of my head:

Me - Womble12/Wimbledon!!
Dollybird
MommyNikki
Nicky160880
Blueberry25
Pray2bBlessed
BeautifulD
Mackjess
Ivylane

I am sure there is more too....... Sorry to anyone I've forgotten, I've had a very sleepless night, I have pregnancy insomnia...

Hoping to join all you BFP ladies soon! I think it's actually O day for me today, wasn't expecting it to happen yet. Only got one BD in which was yesterday, but as they say it only takes one swimmer, so fingers crossed it was a good one!

DH has just turned up home early from work and asked if we should BD again or if last night was enough!

He decided last night was enough and went out for a run! Might discuss the subject again when he gets back!

Good morning ladies, hope everyone has a GREAT day......Bd'd again last night and not sure what's going on I've had a TON of CM?????? So here's to the TWW as of right now I am not hopeful but it does only take 1 of them swimmers and crazier things have happened...I am cd22 sooooooooooooo we will see what the new year brings!!!!! Lots of hugs and Btw what is Downton???? I am in the states and never heard of it...

Well I just went toilet and I've got some brown spotting when I wiped. Only 2 dots. Called the epu, they said no point coming in as they can't see anything yet as its to early. Was about to meet husband from work and go shopping but instead am in floods of tears and don't know what to do. Plus can't do anything g as going away on Sunday, I couldn't cope if this happens agains had I'm away. Sh*t sh*t sh*t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->