BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Oh bazz exciting.. Keep us updated!!
Mtln dunno how u can be so patient! I prob would've been testing already! But I guess Christmas is a good distraction. Praying you get your bfp for new year! How lovely would that be! Xxx

dolly my love I am not patient BUT last month I did have a BFP if u remeber then when to the dr and there's was negative....I was not seeing things my sister seen it first and said OMG it;s +.....Then I got the witch sooooo it was such a let down and I had a REALLY emotional time with it...:( my husband was freaked out because I was iin like a deppression for 2 weeks. So I am only being patient for my own sanity....However if the witch does show it won't be such a letdown. So therre fore I will be waiting til after AF is due...I am not very hopeful but hey crazier things have happened.:) Hope u are feeling better I never had morning sickness so I cant relate....Weird thing happened at work this am. I take care of a little old lady and I slept at her house last night and when we wokeup this am she was smellinng of URINE so strongly it was making me gag to the point I started puking, here's this 90yr old woman beating me up and I was puking in her toilet...She is very abusive!!!! Needless to say I was sick and still don't feel right. :( Only time will tell

Hope everyone is good and keeping there food down:haha:

Mtln thanks for the update, my fingers will be crossed for you...sending lots of baby dust!!!!

Mtln and bazzb I am keeping my FX for both of you!

DH and I just got back from buying a new rocker/recliner, I am so excited to get it! We have to pick it up in like 2 weeks, since they didn't have any in stock.

My scan went great this afternoon! We saw the hb, the tiny baby and the yolk sac! The tech started out with an external US but couldn't get a very good view because my uterus is tilted, so she did an internal scan and got a better view! It's so relieving to see a hb! Here is my scan pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
Congrats pray xx so pleased xx
mtln an bazz when are you going to test? My af is due today according to my app on my phone but going to wait til Monday this is the latest it should show as its the longest cycle I have had xx good luck girlies xx
hope everyone is well xx

Mtln gnomette and bazz.. Got my finger crossed for your bfps! You lovely ladies deserve it!
Pray what a beautiful pic, so glad your scan went well. I'm counting down the days till my 12 week one, its on the 10th of January so not long now! Xxx

Ok girlies I caved and tested today with a cheapie......BFN, however Af is due tomorrow and I am not counting out yet as I think my body takes a bit longer to get the HCG going...Who knows it was a 25mu so I will wait a few days and try again. I'm not bummed cuz I wasn;t expecting alot this month becasue I was not trying to hard...bd'd when I was supposed to but who knows am not sure of the actual O. So there is my neg update......
Pray beautiful pix so happy for u to know that baby is snuggleg in where he/she belongs......I will be starting my TEAM YELLOW again I have 1 taker RIGHT DOLLY?????? Any one needing convincing on this I am pretty good ask Dolly..lol :haha: Lots of hugs and love

Also only 1 of my boobs hurt????:shrug:

Congrats pray xx so pleased xx
mtln an bazz when are you going to test? My af is due today according to my app on my phone but going to wait til Monday this is the latest it should show as its the longest cycle I have had xx good luck girlies xx
hope everyone is well xx

Because we have been hanging together on here our cycles are in sync..:haha:
I will be REtesting in a few days AF due tomorrow???? Fingers crossed for u.. :) maybe I will retest on monday or tues.

Is 25mu a crappy test??? I don't know these things :) :dohh:

Also Santa brought me a new phone for xmas :happydance: So I will be able to upload pix when I do see a faint line...:thumbup:

Mtln sorry you didn't get a early positive. I don't think 25ml is that sensitive since doctors say anything over 5 is considered preg. Possible late ovulation too could be the culprit. Keep us updated on your retest, you too gnomette! Fx'd!!!! :)

Thanks everyone!

Ok girlies I caved and tested today with a cheapie......BFN, however Af is due tomorrow and I am not counting out yet as I think my body takes a bit longer to get the HCG going...Who knows it was a 25mu so I will wait a few days and try again. I'm not bummed cuz I wasn;t expecting alot this month becasue I was not trying to hard...bd'd when I was supposed to but who knows am not sure of the actual O. So there is my neg update......
Pray beautiful pix so happy for u to know that baby is snuggleg in where he/she belongs......I will be starting my TEAM YELLOW again I have 1 taker RIGHT DOLLY?????? Any one needing convincing on this I am pretty good ask Dolly..lol :haha: Lots of hugs and love

Also only 1 of my boobs hurt????:shrug:

Sorry for you bfn Mtln! I sure am keeping my FX for all you girlies getting ready to test!

As for team yellow...I will have to pass! Lol! I am a planner so I will definitely want to find out! (I'm hoping for team :pink:). I'm planning on having a gender reveal party when we find out, I am so excited for when that time comes! Plus, I HATE gender neutral colors. I really don't like the light yellow and greens!

Hello everyone! Been a bit slow to catch up. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Pray your scan is amazing, congrats xx

Can't wait to see some more BFP's, mtln, bazzb and gnomette!!! Was bubbles still waiting for a bfp as well? Think there's gonna be some new years eve BFP's!!!

Hey womble! I am only 8dpo, feels like the TWW gets longer each time!

How are things with you?

I would love to be team yellow when it's our turn but can't seem to convince my DH, he is so impatient and adamant he'd want to know!

Hey womble! I am only 8dpo, feels like the TWW gets longer each time!

How are things with you?

I would love to be team yellow when it's our turn but can't seem to convince my DH, he is so impatient and adamant he'd want to know!

I thought so! When you going to test? :dust:

All fine with me thanks, still v few symptoms, bb's on & off sore (currently off!!), but trying not to stress! Going for scan tomorrow, will be 6w2d. Feel very very nervous.

Good luck with your scan, I'm sure it will be fine and you'll hopefully feel better after.

I'm not planning to test, I was thinking it would be nice to get a New Year's Eve BFP but I'll only be 9 dpo which seems too early, so will probably try wait for AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->