BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Bazz lol what the hell is going on with you lol your having the longest cycle in history right now

I no right!

Ill test again in a few days if no af
My lower back hurts today do hopefully she's on her way

My boobs never hurt when the witch arrives, always with pregnancy.....who knows what is going on with my body but like I said only time will tell, I feel kinda like AF is coming but then again WHO THE HELL KNOWS,,, :) Happy New Year Girlies, here's to a new year of lots of Healthy baby's and MORE BFP's xoxoxoxoxoxoxo:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dear Baby God, there is 20 minutes tilll the year 2013.....Please give me a BFP for the new year....Sincerely Tara xoxo Happy New Year my friends :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Look what I pulled out of my garbage can
Why do I do this to myself lol
If course it's an Evap right ? I've never had one before

U tooooooo my internet stranger friend :flower: To a new 2013!!!:thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Look what I pulled out of my garbage can
Why do I do this to myself lol
If course it's an Evap right ? I've never had one before

Wait 2 days and retest.....that looks like a faint line in 2 or 3 days it will be darker......fingers xxxxx'd xoxox

Happy new year Internet stranger friends xxxxx hope you all had a good night & have a wonderful 2013.

Bazzb that looks like a line to me...... You pulled it from the trash, how old was it? I would be doing a frer for sure!!!! Oooooh how exciting!!!

Happy new year ladies!! Looks like I've missed loads!! Been working every day! Womble congrats on the lovely scan so pleased for u!! Bazz that line looks promising.. I agree retest in a couple of days lets pray it gets darker! Gnomette sorry the witch got u! I'm hoping 2013 will give you, mtln, bubbles, and bazz the bfps you've been dreaming of and I'm sure it will. Oh mtln I think I'm swaying away from team yellow I have to be honest!! Just feel an overwhelming need to know and be able to bond with my baby. I'm so sure it's a boy I think I need to know for certain before he/she is born.
Still suffering big time with sickness over here.. And acid reflux is awful!!! I'm living off Rennes and can't go near chocolate as if makes it worse!!
Hope u ladies all had a lovely new year and look forward to charting more with yous in 2013! Xxx

:dust:

Bazz remember I started testing way early.. Like 5 days early, those were the same lines I was getting. I'm thinking this is it for you!!! Can't wait for the retest? Was that first a.m. Pee on that test or no?

Yeah it was fmu
I have no clue when I od but I had cramping last sat/sun so that would make me very early yet

My first couple days of testing, I only got a line After the 3 min mark but before the 10 minute mark..then they started coming faster and darker. I don't believe in evaporate lines because the hormones need to be there for them to show

Wow! Bazzb-id def. retest it looks promising!!! FX'd for you...so exciting i cant wait until i start ttc this month!!!!! I get so excited for u ladies when i hear about a new BFP!!! It gets me all revved up for the new year!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->