BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

It is sensible to wait till af is due, as I tested at 9dpo, luckily got my bfp, but I found the next few days hard in case it was a chemical. Though I have no patience, so equally couldn't wait, ha ha!!!

Womble Yeah team yellow!!!!:happydance: Pray I will start by telling you green's and yellows are not the in neutral color grey's, browns, orange,green!!!! They are really cute!!!! I'll start there oh wait u have to PLAN????? U wait all this time to have a baby and u hav to plan???? No NO nO it's the only surprise you get in ur life that u can control...lol Ok I will stop there FOR NOW :haha: I'm goin to try and convert this whole thread I have plenty more reasons up my sleave....:haha:

No sign of AF today YET.........crossing my fingers that witch finds someone else to bug....Any more testers?????

Still not convinced! Lol! I still don't like any of the gender neutral clothes! I love the pinks and purples and blues! Lol! And it still is a surprise until you find out at 18+ weeks! :thumbup: And not knowing the gender I can't have a gender reveal party!:winkwink:

Congrats pray xx so pleased xx
mtln an bazz when are you going to test? My af is due today according to my app on my phone but going to wait til Monday this is the latest it should show as its the longest cycle I have had xx good luck girlies xx
hope everyone is well xx

Because we have been hanging together on here our cycles are in sync..:haha:
I will be REtesting in a few days AF due tomorrow???? Fingers crossed for u.. :) maybe I will retest on monday or tues.

Is 25mu a crappy test??? I don't know these things :) :dohh:

hi hun 25mlu is not as sensitive as it could be but at least you know your numbers are good when you do get a bfp xx
bubbles fingers crossed that it goes a bit quicker just think you have new years eve celebrations to keep you busy xx
womble good luck with your scan for tomorrow so looking forward to seeing it xx
afm af got me this morning so heres to new year new start xx

Ahh that sucks gnomette, on the other hand please drink one for me Monday night!! I wish drinking wasn't as horrible to your body as it is because it sure is fun...(and sure isn't fun when your the only sober one lol oh well... This ain't my first rodeo)

As for team yellow... I couldn't do it. I tried it with my first because I wanted to start buying and didn't wanna wait til I knew the gender but as soon as I knew I was having a girl I gave away all the green and yellow and bout PINK!! :)

Plus I don't like when stupid ppl are like "he's so cute" and your kid is a girl. I've seen ppl do it to others all the time... They weren't gonna do it to me without a good smart ass comment about why my "son" was wearing pink clothes lol

Aw gnomette, sorry af got you. Please let you get a wonderful bfp new years present in January x

Gnomette, I am sorry the witch got you I feel like I am right behind you, I know you were like me this month and just taking it easy, but part of us couldn;t not think about whether we O'd, we bd'd when we "thought" it was right and the rest of the time we scrambled to work, take care of kids, decorate for xmas, xmas shop, wrap and welll you get my drift......I am looking forward to starting a fresh month with you as soon as AF arrives, she still hasn't....:shrug: 2013 is OUR year.....Let's Go January BFP's :)

Gnomette, I am sorry the witch got you I feel like I am right behind you, I know you were like me this month and just taking it easy, but part of us couldn;t not think about whether we O'd, we bd'd when we "thought" it was right and the rest of the time we scrambled to work, take care of kids, decorate for xmas, xmas shop, wrap and welll you get my drift......I am looking forward to starting a fresh month with you as soon as AF arrives, she still hasn't....:shrug: 2013 is OUR year.....Let's Go January BFP's :)

you never know she may not show at all i really hope she doesn't xx
yeh this month has been manic to say the least an the next 6-8 weeks is not alot better i have birthdays an my wedding anniversary to plan for febuary so it will all calm down at around march time lol but its not the whole family just one person at a time so its alot more chilled lol i am hoping that i can take it all as calmly as possible over the new year i don't want to obsess too much as much as i know its not possible i have to try i don't want it to affect my kids cause i am being stressy xx
bazz did you test again? if not when are you planning on testing everything crossed for you xx
happy new year everyone xx

Mtln and bazzb, you tested again yet?

Just got back from my scan. Unfortunately no pic, but we saw the baby and heartbeat and its measuring 7 weeks (8.8mm!) which is slighty further along then the dates suggested. So relieved and so happy. Now going for a nap as barely slept last night as was bit nervous! :)

Happy new year everyone, hope 2013 brings you lots of happiness and babies and BFP's xx

okay guys so today I can really tell Im preg...heres the story:

So yesterday I went to open a can of tuna to make a sandwich, i was craving it so bad..can opener handle was broke so I asked him to fix it...he just needed to glue it together. So ended up forgetting about it yesterday but today I woke up real hungry but not really feeling good so I wanted something light so that tuna came to mind...

got home from taking him to work this morning and he got super glue all over the gears of the can opener and i broke down crying. I finally got it to work after picking at all the super glue with a knife but I never hated him more while doing it lol

this preg is going to be rough, i can already tell

Sorry guys I missed a whole page. Mtln, Bazz, Gnomette 2013 will be your year, i know it! womble, so excited your scan went well...they should have given you a pic tho! (boo!!)

Well girls NO sign of af yet????? I am not testing till after the new year I mean i got a neg 2 days ago.....Sooooo today both of my boobs hurt AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Couple more days and I will keep it together girlies....lol

Well girls NO sign of af yet????? I am not testing till after the new year I mean i got a neg 2 days ago.....Sooooo today both of my boobs hurt AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Couple more days and I will keep it together girlies....lol

I've got sore boobs too since about 7dpo, trying not to get my hopes up, wondering if my body is playing cruel tricks on me! My boobs never get sore normally, not even around AF so it should be a good sign.

Bubbles & mtln the main reason I knew I was pregnant was because of sore boobs..... :) fx!

Momminikki you'll have to make sure he gets you some nice chocolates or something for New Year's Eve to make up for the glue incident! That's the kinda thing my hubby would do and think nothing of, but would make me angry normally, never mind when you've got pregnancy hormones raging!!

ahh i hope af stays away for you guys...i know how impossible it is to be patient so Im hoping for your rainbows and no disappointments!

womble lol my house is stocked with chocolate right now---yea this isnt the first time hes done something to make me cringe and be oblivious to it. Guys are clueless..I honestly dont know how they would manage without a woman in their life.

Bfn this morning
Attaching pic for fun! Broke it out of the case as I thought I saw something but then saw it was a indent line lol

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->