Be my buddy?

Haha, hope you're enjoying your new couch! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I must have read it and had to get off my laptop quick.. Where are you in your cycle now? How are you feeling today?

Love the new couch, for many reasons, though. It's so nice to finally have furniture. Makes meditation easier, too.

I'm on cd8 now. Feeling fine. My neck is finally fully recovered. I'm trying to use my meditation to help me not get mad at OH so much, which in turn helps get the BD going, which definitely helps ttc.

You're coming up on testing? Any new symptoms?

I'm glad you've recovered! You're coming up close to your fertile period! :) Hope you can get some :sex: in!!

As for symptoms, not really any I don't thinks... except that i've been pretty gassy and my stomach has been hurting - also some little twinges below my belly button... But i'm trying not to get my hopes up!

We're going away for the Sept long weekend, so it'll keep me from testing too soon! But I'll definitely test Tuesday morning if no AF before then!! FX'd

Yep, it's BD time! Oooh, what kind of trip? That sounds like fun! And hopefully distracting so you don't stress about the test. This weekend is college football here(home of the national champions), so I'm really pumped. I love football, and so does OH. So we'll have a good time watching this season. Hopefully all that football will put us in the mood.

Nice :) Oh we're just going out to visit some of my DH's family in Saskatchewan. Nothing too terribly exciting, but we haven't seen them since our wedding over a year ago so it will be nice to see them again :) AND yes a good distraction!!!

Wow, that's a long time to be separated from family. I'm so used to having my family nearby. I have a VERY large family (I have five siblings, so does my dad). I'm the only one not living in the same city, but I'm only two hours away. But OH's family is much further away. He's an only child (which I can't understand at all) 1000 miles from home. We see them once a year, but his mom's been meaning to come in the summer.

It's about time for the bd-ing to begin here. I'm trying to come up with inventive ways to seduce him. We'll probably enjoy the couch a bit more. :winkwink:

:rofl:!! HAHA gotta love the couch! Well I'm off the Saskatchewan tomorrow morning so I won't be back here till monday probably and i'm testing monday or tuesday so hopefully the :witch: doesn't arrive before then!

Yea most of my family lives close too, I couldn't imagine moving away from them. DH wouldn't mind moving away - he has 2 sisters in Alberta too - one of which I've never even met! But I wouldn't be able to handle living that far from family! Especially my mom :)

Well enjoy your weekend, hope you get some quality :sex: in!!

Hey rainysunshine, how are you doing? I'm back from the long weekend trip, but I took an hpt today and it was negative :( Still no AF but it's supposed to arrive tomorrow and BB's are really sore so I don't think i'm pregnant this month :( How are you feeling?

Aww, sorry to hear :bfn:. FX just in case! I'm doing good. I'm finally relaxing a bit. I have found some other things to keep me busy. School helps that, but also I've been reading a lot on religion and I've started sewing a bit more. I'm around ov time (not sure exactly...) and we've Bd-ed a few times. I'm trying not to obsess or symptom spot.

Yes it's so hard not to symptom spot!! Well I hope you catch the little egg!!!

I'm now on CD 29... last month it was 27 days so I'm getting a little impatient... if AF isn't here by tomorrow morning I'm gonna poas again. Plus my BB's have been extremely sore the past few days and they're never usually this sore. One minute it feels like i'm getting AF and the next minute I feel fine... so I'm not sure what's happening...

I wish I had the time to sew some baby clothes... I think when I'm done school in December I'll start doing that. I'll get my grandma's old sewing machine and see if she'll give me a few pointers!

What kinda stuff have you been reading about religion?

Hey rainysunshine, hadn't hear from you in awhile, how are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->