Be warned I'm a babbler!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my youngest one said yay I want a baby brother, and the oldest said now I can have another sister or brother that I can play with without being mean to me!:haha:

I understand you about not being a girly girl! I was a tomboy when I was younger, I had a lot of boys that were my friends were I grew up at. When I got to high school my sister bought me a lot of shirts, dresses and girly clothes. I was angry with her since I wanted to wear jeans, and shorts and my cute little gym shoes with my nice shirts that I loved. She told me now, you are going to high school now, it is time for you to dress like a girl! It was very hard for me to get used to but after I reached the 11th grade I was ok with it! It seems like when you think back when you was younger, you think of all the things you used to do, participating in sports, being very active, having a hobby and etc. Now we are not that active probably because we have health issues and other things! I wish I did not gained weight! Maybe I can get back to the same weight I used to be, it will be some very hard work!

I started periods around 12 I think. I didn't like it one bit!! AF always lasted 7 days:growlmad: At the time I didn't know when I was coming on it was always a surprise until my sister sat me down and started telling me the symptoms when AF was about to start.

Playing games on the Kinect is sooooo much fun!! LOL!! I didn't exercise today or yesterday have to get back in the groove tomorrow. You have a lot of going on before you go on vacation. I think it's a shame that people have to worry about their house getting broken into while they go away. Your day will come when you will be able to live in a better, safer area. Our last place was in a horrible area, we had our car broke into our, they took our GPS, CD player, speakers and our back window was shattered. We had to spend a lot of money trying to fix our car back to the way it was, one thing at a time! After that situation happened we moved 5 months later and never looked back.

I met him when I was 17 and yes he was my first proper boyfriend and everything else! Wow I wished I had your skin! LOL! Lucky her, she probably only had to deal with it for 9 months, but I would be sad if I was like that. It was backwards for me when I wasn't pregnant I had a few pimples but when I was pregnant I did not have a single pimple with both pregnancies! I was a happy woman then!

I hope you a had a good day today! I was hot alllllllll day! it was 86 today. Was so irritated since DH had me to keep going in the house to get him some water, a washcloth, and a bucket. I had to keep going up the stairs and down the stairs so many times! DH noticed that I was irritated since I was very hot and bought me a sundae! That made my day!:happydance:

Lol sounds like he knows when he's annoying u, wish my oh did, he sometimes gets me really angry and then wonders why I'm annoyed with him and having a go at him.

I think I was about 18 when I finally started wearing dresses and stuff like that, before that I lived in jeans, after my weight gain I lost all confidence and it was when I was with my ex, 2 of his friends gave me the confidence to start wearing them again and at first I felt uncomfortable but after a bit thy got shorter and shorter lol until I got to the point when I was single and cudnt bend over because I wudnt leave anything to the imagination lol they were super short, it doesn't help that I'm tall so things that are short on normal size people are bum length on me lol. Im not as bad now and I prefer my dresses to leave me with a little dignity lol.

We've spent the weekend cleaning up ready for the holiday, its never ending, we don't have the most organised house in the world which makes it hard to tidy because some things don't have a place to go.

Couldn't sleep last night so I'm soooo tired this morning, will def be getting some caffeine when I get into work or Il end up asleep at my desk.

Any signs of af or bfp this month?

LOL!! DH is trying his hardest to annoy me!!:wacko: Those were some short dresses hot mama!:winkwink: I found a blue jean skirt of mine buried in my closet and I couldn't get it pass my thighs! Sooooo angry!!!! I hope I will be able to wear it one day.

My house is not organized either, since I am not in college at the moment, I will be getting my things in my house organized. By the time next year comes everything will be in it's place, well maybe somewhat since our house is not that big. Can't wait until we move to a bigger place, then my daughters will have their own room. We will move sometime next year, but if I get pregnant we will have to move sooner so that the baby will have his/her own room when he/she gets a little bit older.

I hope you had some caffeine today!

No signs of AF whatsoever! No cramps no nothing! I am still getting pimples on my face.:growlmad: I have more CM which I don't understand. Last month this didn't happened. Maybe my body is getting adjusted of being off BCP. Maybe AF is going to be late.:shrug:

I had to pick up my youngest today since she don't feel good, now she is laying down on the couch watching cartoons! I made her some tea which she loves to drink when she is sick. My oldest daughter teacher called me to tell me that she is starting off to a great start, she said that so far she is getting everything the first time! Today I am a proud mom!!! I am not going to tell her that her teacher called since she might go back to her old ways like not paying attention in class. So I am just going to act normal, but every time I look at her I will just smile.

It's really nice that they called u to tell u positive things, no one ever does anything like that anymore its all always bad stuff so good on them and well done to ur daughter, she had it there all along just didn't use it, maybe being kept back has given her the kick up the backside she needs to get her head down and get good grades.

I always say I'm going to get my house sorted and I do get off to a good start but I'm somewhat of a hoarder, I keep everything lol. So basically things do really have a place, I wud love for us to have a 4 bedroom house, one for us, one for baby when it comes and one each for me and oh to have as hobby rooms, unfortunately we cab only afford to stay at 3 beds right now and we want a nice area which means compromising on size therefore its inevitable that we have to throw things away to fit into a nice house, we may even have to sell our big furniture to get ones that are right for the house we end up with.

I did have caffeine, more than I normally have, iv sort of come to the realisation that the more work i do the quicker the day goes oil, however my work load is very poorly managed, I'm often twiddling my thumbs with nothing to do, if I ask for work it gets piled on, if I don't I'm bored. Today it was just about right.

Can't believe that when I get home off holiday I will only have 4 weeks left to wait, I was bursting to tell my mum earlier, I put on facebook that I was getting some side effects from my zoladex but was glad it was working and had no endo pains for 6 months but that I was wondering how quick it will all change after my last one, and my mum put fingers crossed it stays in your system for a little while....I was like noooooo, wanted to put don't say that I want a friggin baby but I resisted and didn't say anything, really wanted to tell my neighbour as well, we were chatting about kids, she has boy girl 7 year old twins, n I wanted to say I'm going to have one next year hopefully but again I resisted, its going to be a real shock to people although I think some people will have twigged that I have been talking about babies more and more. But its getting so close. My oh keeps saying that I shud stop thinking about it and think about the nearest thing happening which is obviously holiday, I don't no whether he's going to get cold feet when there's nothing else to occupy his mind lol but I won't go back on the pill I'm loving not taking it every night lol.
We still haven't been able to dtd since my op though and I'm 8 weeks post op now, still feeling a little raw. Just hope it sorts itself out sharpish. Iv also had my first letter to go and have a smear test, never really bothered me thinking about having one before but now Im like what if they find something and I have to delay TTC, I no I'm being silly and I will certainly make the appointment once I'm all healed down there, the last thing I want is them putting a speculum in and stretching me at the minute.

Are u sure u ovulated when u think u did? Maybe ur body prepared to ov but didn't and u oved late? I signed up for fertility friend and have all of their lessons in my email inbox ready to read when I'm closer to TTC. They look really useful. I have to wait until my first af to start charting though as I haven't had one for about 5 years, which I'm not complaining about, it was great lol, but it means I don't no my cycle well.

That's not too bad that you might have to sell the furniture, I bet your oh wont mind getting new furniture. Buying new furniture always gets me soo excited until I have to pay the money for the furniture! I want some caffeine but I don't want to drink any since now I have very bad acne.

It is hard trying to keep a secret that you are TTC! I think I am doing a great job of not telling my family so far. I think your oh do not want you to become obsessed over TTC. Most men are that way. He just wants you to relax and not thinking about anything that is in the future. Some men don't understand why women want a baby babies so much. If he do not talk about TTC when the time comes maybe he might think twice, but that is normal, my DH got cold feet when it was time to have our daughter. After he seen her he was soooo amazed and said that I am not going to have another baby since I do not want you to go through the pain again! Now look at me 1 more daughter and TTC! Always think positive about TTC, when a situation arises you can move on from there, but don't worry about things that haven't happened yet, it's sooo stressful. I Think you will be alright when you go to your appt. FX!

I think I ovulated when I did according to fertilityfriend, ovufriend, and ovuline. They all say the same thing. I think I have 4 fertility websites that I go on daily! LOL! I just want to make sure. They all said that I ovulated on the 16th which means now I am 12DPO. Last cycle AF started on 12DPO and fertilityfriend said that AF is supposed to start today while mymonthlycycles which I have been using for 2 years now say that AF will start Sept 2. By the way fertilityfriend is a wonderful website. I am almost done reading all of their lessons.

Take care and have fun on your vacation!!!:hugs:

so thats pretty much def that you ovulated then haha.

I dont think my oh is really having second thoughts, i think he just wants to enjoy the time we have as being a couple before we add another one into the mix. i think he nos its more than his life is worth to change his mind lol, i think he realised when he said we could start trying when im ready he knew there was no going back, i can imagine he though about it a few days before and waited to tell me until he was certain. hes in waaaay to deep now lol

the main reason i dont like buying furniture is that its just so expensive, i hate spending money lol, i even hate putting petrol in the car because it costs me money lol.

Got a loooong day tomorrow, leave the UK at 17:40 and arrive in Turkey at 21:40 UK time so 23:40 Turkey time, then a 2 hour transfer. I have to go into town before we leave at 13:00, then a drive and then waiting....euuuugh!!!! im finding it hard to get excited about the holiday, we booked it a year ago, i dont think i will be short of excitement drinking for free for 12 hours while im there lol. I think the zoladex is playing a part in it though, being hormone-less isnt much fun lol

I better get going now, still got cleaning to do before bed and im shattered

I will look forward to a good catch up when i get back, feel free to give me several updates to read while im away. will miss our chats, have a fun two weeks xxxx

I am giving you a very long update!

AF arrived on Aug 31. I was spotting 2 days before AF arrived. AF lasted for 2 days (with no cramping) and after AF i was spotting for 1 day. It would be nice if AF lasts for 2 days for now on! I am used to AF lasting for 6 to 7 days. I went to my Dr. appt this past Monday and my Dr. think there is something wrong with my thyroid since i am gaining weight pretty fast. Blood drawn for thyroid. My Dr. put me on a diet said no sweets, and no to my fav snacks! I had to explain to her how my cycles was since she wanted to know when I stopped BCP.

My daughters school want me me to work with the preschool teacher to help her out for 2 hours daily. The lady want to interview me for the position. Really?! I need an interview just to work for 2 hours?? I called her back since I missed her call but I left a message yesterday. I will call her back tomorrow hopefully she will answer so I can set up an interview. This will wok in my favor since I can put this on my resume and one of the hospitals will call me since they see I have current experience dealing with the public.

My friend called me since she wanted to come over but she changed her mind since she was too tired. She is now 8 months! Awwwwwwww! :flower::wacko: She sent me an e-mail message about me and DH to coem to her baby shower but I did not get a response from her yet. If not I will just keep the cute things to when I see her again.

The headaches are gone now which I am happy about! Yay! Other news I was sick the day that AF started for 1 week. Chills, fever, runny and stuffy nose, did not want to eat nothing, weak, and of course wheezing, and out of breath. It seems like it came out of nowhere. I think it is probably this weather that triggered my asthma. My asthma was bothering me sop bad that I had to keep getting asthma treatments at home every hour. I did not want to take them steroid pills for nothing! The good thing is that I am okay now!! I am on CD 13 and 3DPO which came fast! Last cycle I Oed on CD12 and this time on CD10. I can't wait for my cycles to regulate. I know it will take a few cycles.

I hope your vacation was great and you relax. I hope you and your oh had a wonderful time!!:hugs:

Hey!!! Holiday was great, was too hot sometimes tho, it got up to 44!!! I got burnt a few times, one day I forgot to put lotion on my feet and the burnt bad, another day I was in the sea on my Lipo and my bottom burnt lol a perfect bikini bottoms line but the worst thing was the tag was out so the burn line at the top had a tag mark lol another day I burnt my legs and they still hurt a little. My face has come out in millions of freckles lol. I'm pretty tired today we landed bk in the UK at half 3 this morning, got home and to sleep about 6 but turkey is 2 hours ahead so it felt like 8, I barely got any sleep on the plane which sucks. The hotel food was pretty poor, they mostly catered for the Germans which was annoying, so I ended up in burger king loads, the food was very repetitive and after eating turkey for 3 days in a row u get bored of it but every single day they put turkey out. We both had bad tummies a few times there so I no I wont go there when pregnant. There were hardly any English ppl there, mostly German and they were mostly quite rude, and the younger ones were by far the most annoying, one got drunk and almost drowned by passing out in the pool. It was a good holiday but wouldn't go bk. The first thing we did today was have a bacon and egg sandwich, Chinese for tea tonight followed by bacon egg n sausage tomorrow and fish and chips for tea and pub meal sunday lol, thats how bad the food was.

Suck about af coming along, but great it was only 2 days, mine are always heavy and long. Going for my final injection in a minute, the 2 weeks away has taken my mind off baby n now its 4 weeks of obsessing lol.

Good luck with the interview, it will look great and every little helps. Plus it won't interfere with child care and make problems there so its all good.

Better shoot now or Il be late for my appointment, speak later xxx

Wow! That is extremely hot!! I know you kind of upset that you got burned a few times. I laughed so hard when you mentioned the tag mark!!! :haha: LOL!! I hope you are getting enough rest now since you need it right now. That is a real bummer about the food and the way you got treated. I know you wished that your whole experience was sooo much better while you guys were on vacation. Turkey everyday sounds awful especially when you getting tummy aches. Wow!! didn't the person know that you can't be drunk while swimming or just being in the water!?!Horrible.... The meals that you mentioned are very tasty especially after having turkey everyday!:wacko:

Yay For your final injection! I know you have be getting very happy that TTC is not that far away!

Thank you. I think the lady will call me sometime next week for scheduling an interview since she is soooo busy.

I hope you wasn't late for your apt yesterday.:hugs:

No I was on time. Kind of feels weird that I dont have to go for another injection its now just counting it down until its out of my system. Got my follow up gynae apt on Tuesday for the endo so will see what he says, I can't see what else he can do particularly as everything that can be done will mean delaying TTC which I'm not sure I want to do. I wasn't going to bother with a follow up for ky other gynae, the surgery one but we tried bd while away but it was too painful we didn't even get him in very far at all before I said we cudnt, think I maybe need some dilaters or something that does it bit by bit, no way we can TTC if we can't even bd that sort of comes as part of the TTC package.

How's ur daughter doing at school now?

I got weighed this morning, I put 4lb on while on holiday, I guess its not that bad but iv set a target to lose a stone in the next month so after this weekend its good eating all the way for me now. More so because at check in on the way home the woman behind the desk said something to her colleague in Turkish then lowered her voice and asked if she could ask me something then asked if I was pregnant, how humiliating, I was mortified, I asked Adam if I actually look pregnant obviously he said no but I no my stomach has that shape but I didn't think it was big enough to look pregnant.

What does ur doctor plan to do about ur thyroid? Is it going to affect TTC? I hope it doesn't.

I managed to reduce my patch to 5 on holiday, no pain at all over there but the patches came off in the sea and pool so I ended up using all 4 of them, the one I have on will last until Monday then Im out. I have a back up prescription but I'd like to avoid paying for it if I can so from Monday I will be off them, will have to see how I do as to whether I'm rushing to the chemist for them, I'm hoping that reducing them gradually will have worked. No pain for 2 weeks and I come back to crappy England and it starts again, probably partly weather and partly general everyday life stuff, like iv realised my sofa probably doesn't help, me and oh have swapped places because I was twisting round but where I am now I sort of sink into it and end up slouching. My main issues though isn't pain its restless leg syndrome, its thus horrid feeling I get at the bottom of my back like someone is tickling my nerves and the only way to relieve it is to either walk around or if laid in bed to wiggle my hips side to side. But honestly its an awful feeling, the pain killers must have masked it for a year but now I'm almost off them its back.

How's this cycle going?
Xxx

I hope everything goes well with your appointment. Let me know how it goes. I hope you guys get to BD soon after you feel normal. When you really want something in life it is always hard to obtain it since it may have many obstacles before you can finally obtain it! I am so sorry that you are going through this. I hope the gyn can do something to speed up the healing or something.

My daughter is doing great in school now! I am soooo happy that she is doing better. I just hope that she keep it up!!

Don't feel bad that you gained weight. My belly is bigger which I absolutely hate! It seems like the weight went straight to my stomach! :growlmad: I will change my ticker to start all over again, I will start at day 1 since I stopped exercising daily, & eating a lot of snacks and I gained at least 10 pounds due to thyroid issues. Now I know I really have to lose weight, I will try my best to motivate myself to lose weight so that I can be healthier so that I can conceive. My Dr. said that she do not want to put me on any medication due to asthma and hypertension and plus that I am TTC. She wants to see if I can lose the ten pounds, which I know I can. She said if I continue gain weight then will have no choice but to put me on medication. I am on a strict diet since I want to lose the weight.

That is great news that you reduced your patch over the holiday, but not good since you had to use 4 patches. I will keep my fingers crossed that you will not have to use no more patches. I really hope that your pain stops soon since it is not a good feeling to being in pain. I hate restless leg syndrome, I get it from time to time I know the feeling. What I used to do was kept stretching my legs while I was in the bed, but of course it wouldn't make it better. Now whenever I get it, I just walk around instead of taking pain meds.

This cycle is going ok so far. I am now 6DPO and AF is due Sept 28th. It would be nice if AF came that it lasted again for 2 days. I also told my Dr. about my cycles since being off BCP she said it is normal for AF to be less than my usual. She said usually a woman's cycle go back to normal being off BCP within 3 months. Well next month will be my 3rd month. I will see what next month holds with AF. I will schedule an apt with my gyn sometime next week just to let him know that I stopped taking BCP.

How are you doing today? I hope you haven't had any pain today! I am happy that we get to chat again! xxxxxx

I always leave reading these until I have proper time to sit and reply, I love our chats.

I found a patch in my coat pocket which I put there when I went from 15 to 10 incase I needed it at work. So now I have a back up patch, it runs out tonight but I'm going to leave it ok so any residual pain relief in there will be a sort of weaning effect but I'm basically pain killer free from tomorrow morning.

I did a building resilience to stress course today which was useful mostly because I worked out my life is pretty much one whole stress which is prob contributing to my pain so today I decided to take a whole new approach to life. On the way home I whacked the music up and sang along very loud and found I was very chilled lol. I'm going to try more relaxation techniques to destress my life.

I'm very glad ur daughter is doing well, sounds like the right decision was made in the end to keep her back, I hope she uses it wisely.

I think I might restart my weight loss ticker too as iv had the holiday and time off dieting so although I'm 2lb lighter than I was when I originally started I think the time I need to start from scratch. We can do it together. I hope u can lose the weight to stay off meds, nows the time to be strict, the last thing u want is to have that threatening ur TTC. If u don't conceive this cycle (fingers crossed for u) we will be able to start trying together, I'm only 3 weeks and 4 days away. Well actually come to think about it ul prob get another cycle as my cycle won't be straight back. How do u feel this cycle? Anything magical happening?

I don't think they will do much at my gynae apt tomorrow, but I always come away from those apts feeling more confused and upset and frustrated then before I went, I'm not expecting anything more from this one. I called my other gynae office to find out what the hell has happened to my bloody 6 weeks follow up (10 weeks after surgery) the are sending one out at long last

How's ur day going??

I do the exact same thing! I read it then I come back later when I am not doing anything so I can respond. I hope you are doing ok today without any pain. Singing do calms some individuals. When I get stressed I put on my fav songs and turn up the music! I sing and dance in my living room and I feel a bit better!!! I think that is a good thing that you are trying more relaxation techniques.

Great that you restarted your ticker! We are trying to lose weight buddies and just might be TTC buddies!!!:happydance: There is nothing magical happening this cycle. I have patience but I am anxious at the same time. I know it may take a couple months or 6 -12 months TTC. I don't mind but if I did not conceive by the 12th month, then it is time to worry. Keeping my FX that don't happen.

How did your GYN appt go? My day yesterday went ok, my DH have Mondays off. So after I dropped my DD's off we watched Boardwalk Empire sicne we missed it on Sunday. I did some housework, filled out more applications, did some reading in my health book, picked the girls up from school, helped them with their homework, cooked dinner, made sure that DD's was ready for bed, and watched a football game with DH and during that I fell asleep! :haha: That was my day!:haha: Now I am off to volunteer at my DD's school which is right across the street! I always volunteer around 1 pm till school is over which is 3:50.

How was your day so far? I think you are 5 hours ahead of me I think.

Yeah I think 5 hours is about right.

The pain isn't too bad but the restless leg thing is driving me insane, I don't get it in my legs I get it in my back and it used to just be at the bottom and I cud relieve it with gentle rocking but now its all over my back and I can't relieve it so I'm going to try this cream that iv got which does nerve stuff it has capsaicin in it, don't think u can use it in pregnancy though.

Apt was surprisingly good, he offered me to carry on with the zoladex for another 18 months as long as I use hrt but we discussed more about my plans and we agreed on me coming off it and trying to conceive, he says cycle can come back anything from 4 weeks to 6 months after my final shot which was nearly a week ago. I expect to get a withdrawal bleed in about 3 weeks then after that I will be in wtt TTC limbo. It's the first time me and a gynae have agreed on a course of action. He's been great though the zoladex gave me my life back, if I hadn't have made plans to start TTC I would def have taken him up on the zoladex extension but can't have baby on that. But its good to no its an option.
I do dislike going there though, its right next to the ante natal clinic so through a glass partition is loads of pregnant ladies, its like mini torture.

If u already volunteer for the school why do u have to be interviewed to be paid for it?

Must be nice to have a day with u n dh without the kids, not many families get that but I think its really important, still need adult time.

I was meant to do some exercise today but iv had a mega lazy day watching soaps and doing squat except for nibbling on naughties lol.
Got a busy month next month, with TTC starting, my mum gets married which means hen do as well and its her 50th birthday....I like my chill out months lol

I hope the cream worked for you.

Wow! Your appt went great! It would be nice if your cycle came back between 4-6 weeks. Will keep my FX for you that it don't take 6 months. That sucks to see all the pregnant women and you want to TTC very badly. Back in April, I went to my GYN check-up appt and I seen pregnant women everywhere to the point where I felt uncomfortable. Now I know why I felt uncomfortable since i wanted to be like them! LOL! I am so glad that your appt went your way. So when you get AF does that mean you can TTC after or do you still have to wait for few cycles?

I don't understand why I have to be interviewed anyway. It don't make sense to me, I thought the process would be quick since I volunteer daily except for Mondays. I have been volunteering daily last school year too. Maybe it's a process, I don't know.

Yes it is nice to spend time with dh when the kiddies are not around. Next Monday if the weather is nice we will go walking at our neighborhood park for at least an hour.

I did not exercise yet but only 1 day! But I am trying to cut back on my snacks! I did eat a small bowl of ice cream and my 1 chocolate bars. I am trying not to eat no snacks today. Today I have been doing good, but it is only 1:20 p.m., so I have a long way to go! I think I will walk on my treadmill for 30 minutes.

That's great that your mum is getting married and wow her 50th birthday! I wish my mum was 50. LOL! she is 67 but act like she is 30!

I hope your day is going ok. Well I am off to volunteer with the cute, and adorable kindergarteners! Well chat later! xxxx

Luckily iv only ever been to this gynae twice so only had to endure it twice but even the first one was awful n oh hadn't even agreed to try yet.

I still haven't done exercise, I can't get motivated. I don't no how to get motivated ud think wanting to get pregnant will have enough motivation in itself but apparently not. Feeling very out of sorts today, today was the first day without a patch so I think my body is trying to adjust. I think I need to stop beating myself up for not being a model citizen with food and exercise, who cares if I take a little time for me instead of putting myself under more stress. Since I did that stress course i have been taking a more chilled approach to things, I'm actually quite surprised at how much more relaxed my drive home is lol instead of clutching the wheel teeth baring and getting mad at ppl I no just go meh ul he in an accident not me off u go and get way ahead of me where u can't affect my car lol.

I have to start making my work friends maternity gift tonight so I'm guna be seeing all the cute baby things I have, all the baby grows and teddies and booties. Another work friend brought her baby boy in today, so cute......I want one lol.

When my cycle comes back I can start trying straight away, in fact they only say one cycle to be able to date the pregnancy so I'm guna be trying in the hope I get pregnant first ovulation so won't even have a full cycle really. May still take a while for the shot to completely get out of my system but meh I want a baby lol.

I can't believe how long uv been volunteering for that long and yet they still want u to interview....really?!?! I have to go for my occupational health check on friday, they have to clear me health wise to do do my new job, it seems to take ages to start a new job.

How's ur diet going? Better than mine I hope? What's the weather like over there? It's really dropped here feels like my fingers and toes are going to drop off with the cold.

I did not exercise yesterday or today.:growlmad: Hopefully tomorrow if I feel up to it I will walk for an hour or just 30 minutes. It's hard to get motivated to exercise. It seems like when you have a few great days and you start to exercise and then you may have a bad day then you don't exercise. Then that one day wothout exercise turns into a week and so on until you realize you have to get back into exercising. I know once the weather gets cooler I will start since it will not affect my lungs. When it is hot and I am walking, or trying to jog I will start to wheeze which is not good. The weather here is okay. It is still warm but some nights it is chilly. I think here the weather supposed to get chilly around October but that can change since we did not have a great summer!

When you are stressed you do get mad at other drivers. I know me and DH do. When you are angry and can't focused you get mad at every little thing. Now what DH do is just turn his music up really loud, but he have to be careful around police since he do not want a ticket. What I do is yell in the car and I stopped honking the horn since people do not pay attention to horns no more which is crazy. In the winter I do not drive since it is very crazy in the winter time. Some streets they do not put salt down or even plow the snow which is dangerous. DH drivves in the winter he feels more comfortable to drive in those conditions. Wow it is really that cold where you live at??

It is always nice to see cute little baby things!! Your time will come when you hold your bundle of joy in your arms. That is great news that you can start TTC right away when your cycle comes back! :happydance::flower:

Yea it is stupid that I have to still interview for the job. I helped out the kindergarten teacher today since she had a meeting around 2. I helped the preschool teacher since she took the kindergartners outside since it was only an hour left of school. I gave them their little hand stamps, stopped 2 boys from fighting over swings, and more! LOL! I think I did good today well I hope I did!!

I know you can't wait until you start your new job!!!

How did your day go today??

I had my occupation health check today to discuss my health going into the new job. I think I really need to get off my backside and exercise more, it might be a pain to start with but its only going to make my body stronger and reduce my pain ultimately. I think I need to just get home from work and do just half an hour a day instead of an hour three times a week, I need to just do it, it will be less painful than I think lol

Yeah I get road rage bad. I have been driving 7 years now and its taken me until now to calm my driving down. I have had to learn to just not let it piss me off because it won't affect them going merrily on their way and I will be left angry and will probably in turn piss someone else off.

My restless crap is really starting to drive me insane, I'm using the capsaicin cream but it doesn't always help. It wakes me up in the night too.

Sounds like u had an eventful day lol always fun stopping kids fighting lol.

I think that is much better starting out just 30 minutes. I think I should do that instead trying work out for an hour. I think when we get used to exercising we will be able to work our way up to an hour.

I hope your pain will go away. It sucks having pain and then you take something for it and it doesn't work.:growlmad:

Yes my day was eventful! The teacher asked me if I am going to the apple orchard with them next week I think it is Thursday. I asked how how much it costs she said it's free for you! I gave her a big smile and said ok I am coming!!:happydance: I just have to make sure that I wear my not so pretty clothes! (I don't have that many cute clothes since I gained weight and I can't wear them anymore!) Hopefully I will be able to wear my cute clothes again!!

This time I am serious starting now, no more snacks for a week! I wonder how long I can go without snacks!!!:haha: DH also said I have to stop eating around 10 pm since he gets at home from work during that time. I just like us eating together. Starting today I will eat at an earlier time, drink plenty of water, tea and no snacks!!

I hope your day is going well!:hugs:

I can workout for an hour but I think it will make me more willing to do the exercise if I no its only going to last half hour.

Iv had a busy day today doing the maternity leave gift for a friend at work, I'm very happy with it, I wanted to do her proud, I no how much she wanted a baby and seeing her bloom has been lovely so I did her a nappy cake, a basket gift and a clothing cupcake, the cupcake one is an extra gift just from me.

I totally no what u mean about the clothes thing, I only have one pair of jeans that fit and its annoying because I have to figure out what day I can wash them because I can't go out that day or possibly the next if they don't dry, I won't buy any more because I only have to lose a few lbs to get into another pair and lose another few to make them fit nicely. I have my mothers wedding in like 4 weeks so I need to lose the weight by then, the problem is I just can't get motivated this time. Since coming off pain killers my bowels have sorted themselves out thankfully so I'm hoping that will help. But I just can't help but eat rubbish and have large portions. Luckily I still haven't bought my dress for my mums wedding so I shud be able to get one that fits instead of getting it before I lost some or put some on, but I'm def cutting it fine.

Ok next week I'm going to take a totally new approach to things, I'm going to allow myself treats but in moderation, and do exercise Monday to Friday and then if I can summon it Il do extra at the weekend too, let's c if that sticks when I get home from work tired. I'm still doing my physio and built it up a little more so I'm doing good with that.

How many days post ov r u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"