Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

I think he's under stress at work and his parents are divorcing and it's wearing him down. I think it's had a knock on effect :/

Ah I see...no matter what age you are parents divorcing is horrble...my parents have recently filed for divorce too...it is very hard regardless of the circumstances...its hard to know what a man is feeling...My grandmother always told me..men are as deep as the ocean and you;ll never get to the bottom of it x x

little paranoid. slight spotting this morning. only when I wipe after I pee, not enough to get in my undies. No cramps. kinda brown, mucusy. sorry for all the tmi. had a darker line on my frer this morning so that's good, and my boobs still feel very sore. af would start tomorrow so I don't know if could be implantation. skeered!

It sounds like implantation and the darker test is a great sign x

thanks lady. It's just so hard not to panic after we go through a loss. I would be a tad more relaxed but I had what I thought was implantation bleeding on Tuesday. it was just three tiny red dots of spotting and cramps so at the time I thought it was pms, then implant after my bfp. I'm reassured a bit that it's brown and I have no cramps. My m/c started out as brown, but there was more of it and I also had cramps.

I'm going to pray and hang on to this bean and stay in the July bumps. :)

I panic over everything. I'm a wreck. I worry when I feel sick and when I don't. I worry I'm eating too much and then worry I don't eat enough. Then I worry I'm not resting enough and then panic I'm being too active. It's a nightmare

Mackjess as long as its brown then you're cool...nothing is tmi on here I dont think so dont worry about that...we are all paranoid androids on here its just the joys of being PARL....thats why this thread is so great because we all understand where each other is coming from, because most people wouldnt...x x x

I'm thinking wonderful, sticky bean thoughts for you Jess!:hugs: I know anything that looks like it even might be blood is a terrifying but if it's brown, and not persistant, you are probably okay.

For symptoms, I have super sore boobs but they are now heavier when I feel them. The cramping and exhaustion continue. I have my first appointment tomorrow and am so worried that things will go wrong or that I'll get bad news. I took another HPT this evening and the test line was very strong and I could hardly see the control line so I am praying that this means I have a strong, sticky bean in there!

thanks, it seemed to stop for awhile. took a nap and then a teensy bit more spotting after I woke up. still brown and not enough to show on my liner so I think I'm ok. No cramping. I was even good and didn't call the ob. She will be calling me in the morning with my bloodwork from Friday anyway. hoping she will have me come in again to see if the hcg has gone up.

I know I am moaning like hell and being a negative nancy but here I am again it is 7 in the morning and I have just woke up(went to bed at 3) because I was moving around and realised again that chest wasnt painful...I feel sick with worry, this is getting beyond a joke! I pray that this pregnancy is going to be OK, and I hope for every symtom under the sun, I dont care about how horrible I will feel honestly...x

Lumen I woke to the same thing two days ago. In fact, last night I got up to pee and they didn't hurt. I was gutted. Then I woke up this morning and they hurt again.

Jess, I imagine she will ask you in for a progression beta if you've got a bit of spotting to put your mind at rest x

Jess I had implantation bleeding before and it's exactly how your bleeding is x

Don't even start with the worrying, I had major sickness so thought I had a partial mole again, so panicked, woke up this morning and sickness has gone !!! I went from being sick in a bowl last night for hours to nothing this morning, boobs not hurting as much but every now and then ill get a sharp pain. I promised not to worry this time, I was doing so well, I guess I thought chances of having another is low as my last two was unrelated....

Scan in just over an hour from now, I don't feel pregnant anymore either......

No matter what the results I will report back xx

Good luck Kara. I've been sick for a couple of days but now I feel okay. It's all part of the rollercoaster :-/

Good luck Kara! And everyone on this thread!! I am still in some of my TTC after a loss threads, but don't like talking about the BFP in there as much.

Girl in NY, total roller coaster! But I'm grateful to get another ride on it.

I did a fairly good job of not freaking out yesterday. I didn't even hassle the on-call doc at my OB. Left a vmail for her nurse this am and just waiting on a callback. Really hoping they have me come in for hcg beta again to see how fast they are rising.

Hi ladies,

Girlinyork told me about this thread. Do you mind if I join you? I just found out I'm pregnanct again on Saturday.

To give a bit of background on me...This is my 5th pregnancy, after 4 losses in just over a year. Yeah, it's been a crappy year! I've had just about every test imaginable, and alllll of the results have been 100% normal and healthy. The only test I haven't had done is the HSG, which I have tried to get into but has been booked full every month. We were going to try to get in this month, but DF got a little excited and eager, and well....here we are ;).

I am 26 and my DF is 29. We are getting married in May - seems so far away still! We've been together for a few years now, and given my problems with recurrent loss, figured that we should get started on trying to build our family sooner rather than later. I'm from Vancouver, Canada, but right now we live in a very rural town in the north of the province (DFs job brought us up here, and i work from home). When I say rural, I mean very rural...we have satellite Internet that is super slow goes down fairly frequently...so I may be on and off periodically.

Well that's all for now! I will try to catch up on the whole thread and read all of your stories later today. So nice to meet you all! I really look forward to going on this PAL journey :)

Hi hopestruck so glad to have you here in our rainbow thread. :) I'll put your ticker up later xx

Hopestruck, so sorry for your losses. I have read this blog since I had a chemical pregnancy and some spotting has made me worry if I'm having a second one. Hopefully we both have sticky beans, but I have bookmarked this site in case I ever need to know what questions to ask about CPs in the future. It has lots of good info-

https://recurrentearlymiscarriage.wordpress.com/about/

I'm still in !!!! Heart beat found, 6w5d due on 4th of July .... Until my dating scan at 12 weeks this is my EDD for now.. Phewwww x

Welcome homestruck.... So sorry to hear about your past losses... This one will be a sticky one !!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->