Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

Oh I'm back on my normal pill - femodene it's called. Worked well for me before. But we've not Dtd yet either.. I've not been ready. Think we will soon though just waiting on af to go away xxz

Gorgeous pics! I'm still trying to decide if Nia is a honey blonde or light ginger-different lights show different colours. No dtd for me-too scared...and too tired!!

Ladies im struggling with Nia's sleep again :-( I've been feeding, bathing, feeding more till she's asleep then putting her to bed at 8pm and she has been going until 2-4am! Then waking every 2 hours which I can't believe I was grumbling at! She also never goes down to sleep like that during day unless im out and about with her in sling. Anyway the last 4 nights she's been waking every 2 hours!! I know it could be a growth spurt but im such a solution focused person that I need answers and feel like ive failed/reverted after doing so well. Any similar stories?

Ps...Nia just slept for 9.5 hours! I fed her 3oz formula which she guzzled, then after her bath where she kicked and splashed (so seeet-got a good video!) fed her both boobs and put her to bed at 8pm :) I still had to pump a bit at 2&4am though as boobs full. Also my oh stayed with her in nursery but she couldn't see him from her cot and he went in after she was asleep so don't know if that made a difference. ..can't have done? Anyway im happier today :)

Sounds like a growth spurt Mahayla has been eating alot too, only calming ddown past two days. We finally got signed off from mw! Only 90gms to go to birth weight thats an amazing gain since sat! So do those of you who are bfi g supplement too? Im trying to reduce supplementing now but evenings she is a gannet and my milk seems to dip. Last night she wouldnt sleep its so frustrating whe. You know they are tiered but they just wont settle. Any tips? Today I stuck her in the sling and shes been asleep for over an hour. But sometimes she needs constant rocking. I feel like we are getting into bad habits. So hard stickin to any routine, decided bathing in morning works for us our evenings are still chaos as her feeding times keep changing!

Loving the photos girls such cuties on this forum xxx

Don't worry about bad habits merri she's too wee to develop any really.. If she needs cuddles and rocking then just do it.. The time will pass. Jaxson had a phase like that and still likes cuddled in to sleep at times but I stopped worrying about it. I read a fab tip for overtired babies on a baby club thread which was to stroke down their forehead to the tip of their nose with the back of your hand.. It works a treat!! Jaxson often gets overtired as he doesn't sleep much during the day (he just doesn't want to!) so I find by nighttime he's a bit narky. For me his bath helps settle him too. Can't comment on the bf cause I'm a formula mummy.. But again try not to worry too much or over analyse.. Supplimenting with formula is fine. U know I stressed so much initially about everything- how much he was eating, whether he was sleeping, was I cuddling him too much,.. But my big sis just told me to relax and not Over analyse and now that I have I'm a lot happier.. And baby is too.. And the things I was worrying about seem to be correcting themselves naturally.
A1983 that's a fab sleep!! Glad u got some good rest too!!
Afm - the wee dude has the runs today and not eating much but they did warn me that could happen with the rotavirus vaccine. He doesn't seem grumpy or anything though and he's currently having a great time in his baby gym chatting to his toys so I'm not too worried. Xxx

finally here for a update!! ah the busy busy world of working mom with three under 5!!!you ladies are SO lucky !!!! Maddix still wakes EVERY 1.5 hours every single night. the longest he has ever slept is 2 hours and he will only sleep in his swing(it inclines for the GERD). its pretty difficult because i work 13 hour shifts but im managing! I am also down 10 lbs prepregnancy weight!! whoohooo:) i am beginning to wonder if i will ever have a normal life again?? sleep again?? EVER? my other kids sttn @ 6 weeks 9-12 hours:(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
Awe, cute photos. And lvn, omg how are you still alive??? hopefully he will sleep soon. will the gerd improve as he gets older?

Worried a bit about my growly bear. His nose is stuffy sounding when he breathes. We have a humidifier going, use saline, and the boogie grabber. Nothing comes out tho so I don't know what to do to make him unstuffed. He is acting OK and no fever. Hope it clears up soon!

maddix slept for 4 WHOLE hours lastnight:) his gerd will eventually get better, when im not sure!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
Oooof tough week! But didn't want to r'n'r!

Lvn - hope maddix's reflux gets better soon! You've really made me count my blessings!

Mj - I don't know sorry! Sounds like you're doing what you can. Have you consulted a GP?

We DTD this morning! It was fine (and quick :haha:)! Phew glad the first time is over with now! I wasn't baggy at all! Pheeeeew! Although I have had some bleeding today, but probs AF on her way.

xxx

We Dtd last night and it was agony! Mind u it has been almost 8 months! Lol. And I too bled a bit today. Weird that it was sore cause I had c section. Xxx

Can I ask a tmi question? ! Did you guyd who had vaginal delivery have a good look down there at all? I was feeling sore yesterday so got mirtor out and was supprised at how well big everything was! My vj seems so open and I could see a bulge of what looks like muscle is this normal? Was it my pelvic floor muscle do you think? Im signed off mw now not sure if I should see gp or if this is what happens after vbirth.

I haven't looked sorry. I'm too scared and too... erm... Catholic :haha:

Go to your GP if you're worried or you can ask them to check at your 6-8 week check up. Mine felt like that too, but it does seem tighter now.

xx

Lol I am Catholic too lol. I actually had dh look for me b/c I was to scared. He said he could see my pee hole better now and it looked bigger. He also said that he won't have anymore enjoyment anymore :dohh: (This was before we dtd). After we dtd he recanted and said it actually felt tighter since I was cut dh said the dr did good at stictching me up and he asked for an extra stitch and he said the dr might have listened to him (but I doubt that seriously lol). However for the ladys that had a v birth. Right after it I was complaining that my butt hole hurt and my dr told me thats b/c eveything stretched. We now it still hurts not as bad but there is still loose skin back there and its just weird feeling:blush:

MJ- mine is still stuffy too. I do the same as you. I got the little noses saline mist and it actually works pretty good. Right after I squirt it in both nostrals he swallows( I guess it goes down his throat but I use the suction bulb and actually am able to get some boogers out and it helps. When you use the suction you can actually hear when it becomes unstuffed. I took home on an over night trip to our hometown this weekend and met dh down there and he slept in the pac n play both nights the first night he was not stuffy at all but the second night he got bad stuffy but I actually think when he gets hot he gets stuffy b/c the first night he slept in the pac n play but the second night I fell asleep bf him in bed and he woke up and then I woke up and he was sniffing and could not breathe and I picked up my arm from around him and it was damp with sweat. I keep him in just a diaper when we don't go out. He is hot natured like his daddy. At home we just got C H/A put in our house and before that I just had a ceiling fan going in his room he had an a/c but I was scared that if I turned it on it was be too cold. I got a temp guage for his room and it stayed b/w 73 and 77 but now its about constant 73. I know your not suppose to have anything in the crib but I put a blanket on top of him and he just sleeps in his diaper. I know I can breathe better in a cold room but I don't like getting out of bed in one. I would figure it would go the same for him being able to breathe better in a cold room. Now I just need to turn the thermistat down more but i get cold quickly. :dohh:

Ah thanks girls, I will get hv to either check or advise me may go to gp before 6wk check, mines actually 7 wks because we are on holiday tbe 6th week. Im hoping its normal stretching that will all pull back ip after some time.
As with sore bum, mine is too, I think its still inflamed where I had a few stitches close by that have rubbed when i walk. My bottom sometimes feels numb I think the nerves are a bit shot? Oh the joys of birth I tell you im pretty sure im a one time mum!
Hope the stuffy babies get better soon xx

Merri I looked and mine was very open looking with a bulge and urethra hole hanging lower into vaginal area. Went to gp about 2-3weeks ago aaboutit and they said all looked normal for 4 weeks pp and im getting it checked on Monday so will let you know what they say! It looks a lot more closed up now but urethra and bulge still there-maybe it's always been there but urethral hole makes it look different as stretched by catheta etc xx

Hey ladies! Sorry ive been mia, our computer broke and i really havent had time to update on my phone.

I need to take a look back and see how you all have been, I'll do that later as lil man is soon going to be wanting his feed - milk monster!

Merri I see you had your little rainbow <3 What a gorgeous head of hair!

Archie is doing really well and melting our hearts on a daily basis! I've been struggling with my emotions over my family. And Will's come to think of it! The only one that has bothered is my brother, my dad, wills dad and brothers haven't even bothered to come and meet our precious boy :( Will says it doesn't matter as he has more than enough love right here.... He has a point but I just feel sad for him. Its never bothered me about my family with the girls as what they've been missing from my family has been made up by their dads family. So yeah, upsetting!

I'm still not fully healed, every time I go to the Dr they its fine. But its not to me. C section ladies, how did you find your first af!? I thought I may well die lol. I've never suffered heavy af's but this was something else! I was going through super plus tampax and a pad within a few hours. I hope the next one isn't as bad.

Will changed his mind on having another lo, I tthought he might once Arch was here lol. Anyways I really want a sibling for him to play with. With there being such a big age gap between him and the girls he will grow up like an only child really and I don't want that. It didn't take much for him to change his mind again :haha:

I'm a bit worried, we had an oopsie on sunday and i'm sure I was ovulating as I had all the symptoms! I'm hoping not though as my body is so not ready for another pregnancy! We're butting heads over contraception, I'm refusing to go on the pill and he's not brilliant with condoms.... He doesn't seem to get why I wont fill my body with hormones just so he doesn't have to endure condoms. I wont give in! lol.

Anywho best go feed archaroo, catch up later xxx big hugs to you all and all your rainbows :hugs:

Bd glad to hear little Archie doing well. My first af post section was horrific.. I was having to wear three pads at a time and change them every couple of hours and still I was leaking at times!! Awful. I hope next one isn't as bad either. Me and hubby have been discussing our second baby already.. Maybe
Mad but I'm already broody for another.. Anyways we're gonna wait till end of next year to try again I think. I've gone back on my pill in the meantime but been finding sex pretty sore anyways. Think cause we abstained for so long!! Xxx

Aw BD good to hear from you. Sorry you're having problems with father and brothers, so hard when families dont get along :(

Thanks A1 I think its mormal down there just was a bit worried at first because of the bulge but seems to be closing up now. My urethra is more visable too but I didnt have catheter.
Oh did Nias rash clear up? Mahayla has milkmspots now get worse if shes hot or cross! Hope they clear soon.
Xxx
Ere she is 4wks old!

Attachments

• 20130919_135540-1.jpg
    20130919_135540-1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
BD! Great to hear from you! Hope you start to heal better soon! Still no AF for me! Contraception is still an issue here too! Soz about family drama...

Can't even think if having another LO anytime soon!

Merri - she's gorgeous!

Anyone else really, really, really, really tired? :haha:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"