Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

hi everyone. seems that we are all busy loving our babies.

question for the c section gals. have you DTD yet? dh and I tried to yesterday, it's been 6 weeks, and it hurt! I don't understand why my vjj hurts and the baby didn't come out that route! my follow up is Wednesday at the doctor so I'll ask her, but thought I'd ask you ladies too.

https://db.tt/6UAfI5xk
https://db.tt/nbUdKMMK

Apparently you hurt regardless of c sec or vaginal delivery-why I don't know!! But it's normal-search on here.

Anyone's baby have a facial rash? Ive been told is baby acne/milk spots by HV and Dr and it gets worse when she's fussy/crying. ..pics attached-the more red one does look worse on the picture but it's not far off bless her. My oh doesn't think it's eczma as it comes and goes and isn't scaley.

Finn has a touch of that, and it looks worse when he's crying as well. I started wiping his face clean a few times a day with a damp, warm cloth and it helps keep his skin clear between baths.

I've been wiping breast milk soaked on a cotton ball over her face morning and evening and it's almost gone :) she smells a bit funny tho ha ha!! Xx

My poor baby has had a stuffy nose all weekend and it makes it harder for him to breathe. Called dr nurse said I could do the bulb (which I have been), saline nasel spray dont really want to do that b/c only way they told me to was squirt it in nose and let it run out other nostral and suction it out afterward. Dh did that on him a few yrs ago and he about died he said it felt like he was drowning it was not the neti pot it was a neti bottle that you squirted up your nose. And she also suggested a humidifer too I am going to go buy one today. I bought a pedicare wall plugin but its not working to good. It seemed he was worse this morning.

He has a big booger come out his nose when we suction it.

Oh monro I know the feeling, mayla had has mucus since she was born its draing slowly but sometimes when its really thick it comes out like a slug I can pull and pull it and it can be up to 6inches long yuk, she screams! I worry shes allergic to our cat but cat is keeping her distance thankfully.
She also sleeps much better on her side, with supervision I thing it drains better ? Hope he gets better soon.

awe merri sorry your little one is going through this too. The dr told me at 2 wk appt it was still stuff from the womb draining out. I think it was the 2 wk It might had been in the hospital where I heard it I dont' remember:dohh:.

Hopefully the humidifer works b/c I fell asleep in his room in the glider nursing him and woke up and my mouth was so dry that I almost could not swallow but after a few minutes it felt better agin but it was sore so maybe the mosit air will do the trick. :shrug:

Eeeee Martha's umbilical cord smelt like death before it fell off I used to gag with the smell sometimes!

Great birth story Monroe! Well done! I like how you say your DH was asleep and he says he wasn't - that's like my hubby too!

I haven't DTD yet and Martha's 8 weeks. Too scared - been waiting for my 6 week check up, which is today *rolls eyes*. Anyone else scared that they won't be as erm... Accommodating as they used to be? I 'm worried my vajayjay is a bit baggy now! I try to remember to do the kegels though!

A yep milk spots - they get worse when she's hot so this weather hash 't helped. They've spread to her chest too.

Martha was quite mucousy too when she was younger. She's still quite wheezy now - she's grunting like a pig whilst I write this :haha:

Ooooof it's hard work this parenting!

Xxx

Umbilical cord dropped off on sat thankfully! It did stink and dare i admit slightly put me off holding her close:wacko: nice and nearly healed now poking back in too.

I cannot imagine dtd for some time yet! Poor dh! Im with you on feeling baggy fj!:blush: I took a look down there to assess the damage and everthing looks huge! Nope im religious ly doing pelvic floors and starting to feel a little tighter! My bum feels a bit wierd at times a little. Numb? Tryi g to get out walking everyday which will help im sure. Maybug has a few spots around her groin, mw said prob heat bumps?

Hmmm a couple of tiny ones, but if it's any bigger or frequent then mention to midwives or HV.

Finn sounds stuffy a lot too when he breathes, but never really had boogies. his doctor had me get saline nose drops, but not the forceful spray. have his humidifier I tonight too. I hadn't used it before because I was afraid it'd make the room too cold so I'll have to keep an eye on that.

Fx it was a one off, justva little scary cos it was quite a blob I called hospital they said monitor bleeding go to a&e if worried! Bleeding is ok so im hopint it was just a clear out.

Had you been lying down for a while Merri? Sometimes blood pools if lying down and clots. How big was it? Are you bleeding enough to need to change pad regularly?

Yes I had been lyi g down for along time maybe 13hrs on and off! It wad when I got up and about it came out with a bit of a gush but afterwards nothing scary on blood loss front. I think its all ok now fx xxx

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA past wee while- me and the wee dude have both been ill with a virus! It's been awful he's been wakening every 30-45mins through the night, and hardly feeding. On the mend now though thankfully! Merri beautiful pics! (Can't remember if I commented earlier on them) what a gorgeous head of hair!! Try not to worry too much about the bleeding that was still happening to me on occasion two weeks on- the health visitor said that was pretty normal, but of course it's best to get checked if u worried.
Jess we've not Dtd yet- bit nervous! Plus I've been really too tired.. Although possibly will this weekend if af hasn't arrived yet (I'm on my pill again so know it should be due!)
A1983 glad the rash is clearning! Jaxson gets a bit rashy and spotty in his face at times but it comes and goes and have read its normal in newborns.
Monroe I've been using the saline drops on Jaxson.. He doesn't seem to mind them but I do feel a bit nervous each time I used them! Humidifier is a great idea though I never thought of that.. Might get one!
Fj couldn't agree more!.. It's defo hard work! Worth it though.
Hope everyone's well.. Ill check in again later! Xxx

Martha had her jabs today :( was really sleepy and screaming when awake not in the mood for play at all :( lots of cuddles! She did a massive poo and seemed to be a lot better!

Although she looked like this shortly after having then!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
Jaxson slept through the night!! 9pm - 5am! Woohoo! Prob just a fluke but here's hoping!
Wat a gorgeous pic of Martha! Jaxson has his jags on Wednesday I'm dreading it.. How is she feeling now? Xxx

Argh.. Af is here and it's horrific!! Incredibly heavy I'm changing pads every couple of hours.. Anyone else experienced similar? Xxx

I think I've got my af-red bleeding and nothing for a week prior so must be...and im bfing! But it's light-ie a padca day is enough...poor Dolly x

Cutie pie Martha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->