Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

OH no, I'll be thinking of Maddix and wishing him a speedy recovery.

What's RSV-d&v? Are you worried about meningitis? I'm only asking for my own reassurances as if I could I wouldn't have any but will give her meningitis jabs only until she's at least one for the others.

Well yesterday Nia was incredibly fractious so I really was lost. Whilst my 5 friends with babies were round I just swaddled her as I do at night and put her in her moses upstairs and she stopped crying immediately and slept for half an hour. Normally she will not sleep in there during the day, only in my arms after feeding to sleep or the sling whilst walking. I did think she might be over tired as her night sleep has been poor and she's not a great day sleeper but I'll be trying the moses in future. She was almost saying 'just leave me alone!' And...I fed her last night about 5-then at half 6 when she became fractious again I was about to do my usual night routine with her but she just didn't want to feed/suckle. Normally after 10 minutes of crying she does feed and sleeps on me and I transfer her to the moses, but last night I just put her straight into her moses swaddled whilst crying and again straight to sleep! And she slept from 6:30-4:30am! Then 5-7am, she must've been exhausted poor thing. So ill try and do the same tonight. I'm just so surprised she went to sleep on her own as normally she needs to suckle to sleep or she'll be awake hysterical. So it's brilliant she got to sleep on her own-I was a bit worried she was becoming solely dependent on breast-sleep association.

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been MIA been busy with the wee dude!! Loving all the pics of your beautiful babies!! Lvn hope your bubs is better soon!
Jaxson had his second round of vaccinations on Wednesday. I've decided to get all the avaliable vaccines but I agree it's a personal choice. For me, having done my own bit of reading, I feel it's the right thing for my little one. But I wouldn't judge Anyone for choosing otherwise is totally personal! Anyways little dude is grand, we got him a new crib (had been cosleeping using a sleepyhead bed up until now) and he loves it! Sleeps from 9pm- 5:30 approx. he's a happy wee dude. Doesn't sleep much during the day but doesn't seem to be affected by that- not oversleepy or anything. When he does nap it's in his vibrating chair and he usually drops off to sleep by himself, although sometimes moans to get a cuddle which I always oblige! (Love my cuddles!) gonna start putting him into his big cot for naps during the day to get him used to it for when he makes the transition. He's been a bit out of sorts past few days after his jabs- not taking his milk well, being a bit tearful, but I'm hoping he's over the worst of that now! We've been out to look at nurseries for when I return to work in feb/march and found a fab one that's happy to be flexible (I shift work 3 days a week). It seems a lovely place and the staff are really nice. As for me well I feel as big as a house.. Really need to start trying to shift my baby weight. Very self conscious at the mo and it's getting me down. Gonna start swimming soon so hopefully that will help. Xxx

Teething already?! What are her signs?

Gorgeous munchkin Dolly! Does he look like you or Daddy?

On no fj!!! Hope u ok and getting through it! A1983 everyone says he's my double! Lol. I'll put up a pic of me with him. He looks a lot like my sister and her boys too.
Well I jinxed myself saying how well dude was sleeping-- have had a horrific few days of a very unsettled tearful baba- wakening for night feeds and refusing his feed during the day. He's right in the middle of wonder week 12 though so makes sense. Hope everyone else well! Xxx

Awe you two look so cute.

FJ- took LO to the doc yesterday for a runny nose. They said he was fine and looks like he is about to start teething. He's 13 weeks!! Not 3 months til tomorrow. I can't believe it!

Merri - that pic is fab! I loveeeee her hair! It's amazing! Oh my joints were so sore, but they are a bit better now. My knees are still sore, but I change Martha on the floor and it hurts getting back up!

A1983- oh dear Mia - what a face! Don't want to mess with her! No tips on sleeping! I could use them too, but Martha refused to be swaddled. She sleeps in a sleeping bag and that seems to help.
Martha used to go longer and now wakes at 2.30am on the dot! So frustrating! Great that nia's sleep is improving!

Lvn - Hope Maddix is ok :(

Dolly - wow great sleep! Oh, just read you're other update! One step up, two back! Don't you worry about that baby weight you look fantastic! Jaxson is so cute!

Martha is deffo teething - dribbling like crazy, rosy cheeks, chewing anything, grinding her gums and screaming when we put the bottle in her mouth. She does this teething gummy smile - it's so cute and sad. Using gel, granules, and calpol to help her through it.

<3 to all

xxx

Dolly you are beautiful! You should have zero self-esteem issues :) Can I ask how old you are (just me being nosey!) I'm 30-as you can probably guess by my profile name ha ha!

Yes it's definitely a case of one step forward two back with these babies! Nia's evening fussing I believe now is tiredness so I sometimes just put her down to bed like it and she'll either sleep or cry her frustration out for a bit then feed! She's mainly going from 6-6am atm, sometimes I get a 2am or 4am wake up. Teething sounds joy, not-some babies wake up frequently-are the teething bubs waking up more often? Nia dribbles and constantly chews her hand and blows bubbles but don't think she's teething-cheeks aren't rosy. She does fuss on the boob sometimes tho-any bfing babies do that? She literally pops on and off like a yo yo! It's not the let down, not wind-haven't got a clue!

Wow 6-6am! I can but dream! May has started to expect night feeds again so my lovely 5hr night sleep is back to 2hrly! She sleeps marvelously in the day time! I have been findi g her evenings super stressful she tantrums at the end of every feed because shes tired but skips her naps and get even more stressed out. Yesterday I wore her in the wrap most of the day, dh took her for a walk in it during witching hour so I could rest ready for ight drama, but when they got home she fed and pushed me away and slept for 2.5hrs totally out of the blue! I thini she has stress issues about evenings because she get painful gas, any tips for releaving it? Im tryi g dairy free diet to see if it shifts her mucus shes never breathed clearly her whole life its really getting me down :(

6-6 wow that is the dream! Martha is doing 7-11 dream feed and then wakes up bang in half two! She just doesn't eat enough to get her through the night... She also has some major trumpage at night so I would also appreciate tips!

Anyways, this day last year I got this!

https://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s496/flapjackx10/October%20Tests/AAC45C0E-F8D6-47C8-A2A7-F470BDB20F2B-3636-00000377035C7D01.jpg

Awwwww seeing that line makes me soooo happy! Yeah for your bfp forever baby girl xxxxx

Ahhhh exactly look what we all have now :-D I remember to the day the last af (and subsequent tears at the time as not a bfp!) Then the 2 'tries' then my first bfp :) I've sellotaped the test into my first photo album along with her many scans :) I must start writing a little baby diary, it wasn't til I read mine from my mum I realised how little things are actually lovely to read later on for myself and Nia, from days in the sling/hissy fits/huge pooey nappies/cuddles :)

Nia wakes herself up trumping too but I think she's getting more usedto it now so soon setsettles without waking up fully. She's changing/im learning all the time-this whole baby only communicating through crying leaves us guessing and trial&error attempts constantly at times! Me putting Nia down to sleep in a big double bed during day (won't sleep in her chair) is something I've only recently learnt but next week it will be something else! She's probably been screaming from day one 'just put me down on that big bed and leave me alone!'

my ankles get sore. not sure if it's joint soreness or because I need to lose 20 more lbs to get to pour baby weight!

ladies, I wish I could ttc again! am I crazy? with finances and my work leave I can't start ttc again until April. need to wait till 2015 to deliver. I hope I make it that long!

Haha mj thats nott that far away reaally! Dh and me have been saying never again since birthbut every now and then I think oooh maybe I will pee ona stick for old times sake!

Bless Nia in the big bed! May love my bed too, thinks because I have a really quilted matress topper and its all snuggly
Hope all of you are sleeping g well ! Xx

my ankles get sore. not sure if it's joint soreness or because I need to lose 20 more lbs to get to pour baby weight!

ladies, I wish I could ttc again! am I crazy? with finances and my work leave I can't start ttc again until April. need to wait till 2015 to deliver. I hope I make it that long!

We are starting to officially TTC again now that my gallbladder is sorted. (If I had known it would be that easy I would have just let them do it at 5 weeks PP!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->