Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

Thanks ladies! A1983 thank you! Lol. I'm 28 (29 in feb next year!) it's funny u say about your pic of your tests cause I have Sellotaped a pic of the 4 I ended up taking in jaxsons baby book! Lol. Sleeping 6-6 that's amazing! Fj it's so lovely to see your bfp- bet it brings back lovely memories for you! Jess I'm broody too-- have been for weeks. But we're gonna hold off till the end of next year, probably around the same time Jaxson was conceived actually, to try again. If it wasn't for having to
Return to work for a bit, and of course the fact it would be really hard work, I'd try sooner. Amjon I'm so impressed that you're Ttc already (and a little jealous! Lol). Hope u get a bfp soon :)
Merri jaxsons been going through a bit of a sleep regression too so I feel your pain. Somehow it's so much harder to cope with it when you've had a little taste of what it's like to sleep again!
My sis and mum are determined that it's because he needs a wee bit food, and admittedly he is a big baby, but of course I'm holding off as it's way too soon. However I must admit I don't think we'll make it to the 6 month guideline age as he really is a hungry Horace.
Not much news from me. I'm shattered! That's about it. Jaxsons fab though and he's changing so much every day. He's sitting pretty much unaided now (although his balance isn't 100% yet) and he's constantly trying to pull himself up if I lie him back. He's also been trying to roll bless him but he's not quite made it yet.
Hope everyone doing well and getting some sleep! Xxx

That's amazing progress Jaxon! Nia doesn't do much apart from really pump her arms and legs ha ha! If on her front she can hold her head up a bit-but not comfortably or happily! She swats and grabs toys though so that's progress! And obviously when holding her she supports her own head! How much does Jaxon weigh? And the other babies? Nia is 15lbs at 12 weeks!!

Also do you think girls always grow taller than their mum's? Probably a silly question as it's genes/chance/unkown but im 5'11 and OH is 6'1...I will give Nia all the confidence in the world but knowing how I feel about my height I do hope for her she wont be any taller than me :-/

I don't actually know :blush: not had him weighed since he was 6 weeks old - he was 11lb14oz then. I've just never bothered as he eats plenty milk and is getting bigger visibly. I am gonna get him weighed soon though just out of interest. He must be big though as his 3-6 month clothes are already quite snug. Lol. Nia sounds like she's doing brilliant and 15lbs is amazing! Xxx

Finn weighed 13lbs 13 oz when he was 13 weeks old! lol, Glad it wasn't Friday the 13th or I would have been completely spooked.

How long is Nia? Like Jaxson, he is in 3-6 month stuff. Getting ready to go up a size to 6 months on the footed PJs and fleeces, as his legs are long so they are getting too snug on his feet and they pull down on his shoulders.

Oh you guys have big bubbas! Mine is so petit! She's only 9lb9oz! Me and dh are smallish though both 5'6 shes long mind just in 0-3month diddy lo!
Do you bfers have days when lo just snack? May has been taking little meals and sleeping in between all day its going to plat havoc with my milk supply!
Hope the babbas are all good xx

Nia was 55cm at birth-not sure now as they don't measure babies unless there's a reason but ill try and straighten her out tomorrow and measure her!! She's still in some 0-3 clothes, 3-6 months are teeny bit big but wont be long! Depends though-a 0-3 dress today was ridiculously small but a 0-3 baby grow fine. I think babies level off a bit after 6 months. Nia doesn't snack as much as she used to-some days up until recently she'd feed and sleep all day on me if she could! But the last two weeks she has refused a feed unless it's been about 4 hours inbetween so I've been left wondering what to do when she's crying ha ha as normally the boob is the answer! She's choosing to sleep more on her own accord in her moses in the day-she fusses and refuses food so I now know to put her into her moses where she may go to sleep straight away/look about for a few mins then sleep or cry for a bit then sleep. So that's new!

Sounds like good progress for Nia well done on reading her signs thats hard to begin with! Well after a trip to a&e we were told they wont investigate her congestion until she's 3months old:(

Jaxson is 64cm now I measured him myself. Still not been to get him weighed but it's on my to do list for this week! A1983 I read a book called the baby whisperer that was quite good and explained all the different cries and body language and what they meant.. I used to always think he was hungry when he cried but actually sometimes he's just bored, over tired, or wanting a cuddle. He sometimes cries when he's getting fed up of his toys-overstimulated I think- so I have to put them away and it calms him down. Sounds like nias doing brill though!
Jess that is spooky!!!
Aw merri Jaxson still has days where he seems pretty congested too. Hope it clears up! I always think he has a cold coming on and start panicking. The last time he had the cold it was awful xxx

Ahh Merri has May been congested for a long time then? :-( what could it be? Nia's had a crusty nose bless her most mornings for about 10 days but now it's a full blown cold-bought an aspirator today which im yet to use but sounds fun...ha ha along with a plug in vaporiser and baby olbas oil which I've put on a muslin-she must be fed up with the smell! Hope it clears soon-she was up every 2 hours after midnight but it's hard to not feel sorry for them despite the tiredness! On one of the wake ups she just fell asleep in my arms bless her. Think she's having a spurt too as guzzled 6oz of formula at 1am! (I'm trying not to bf until after 4am as normally she only has a feed between 4&7am so this extra feeding will be temporary, hopefully! But most importantly because my boobs will get used to filling up earlier again causing me to wake/leak and be unable to move!

Yes I have a couple of good books and love reading about all things babu when I get the chance. Nia definitely gets over stimulated and most days it's a repetitive cycle of feed/cuddle, play, nappy, bed etc etc!

Ohh I'll measure Nia at the next nappy change-she's currently asleep on me!

Gale force winds expected tonight-we stocked up on so much food like we're going to be house bound for weeks ha ha! No winds yet tho..

And ignore my signature ha ha! Obviously knows something I don't :-D

Um.... someone had a whoopsy! :shock:

https://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/beautifuldisaster32/20131101_120401.jpg

Bd congrats!!! I thought id had a whoopsie this month too but pretty sure af is about to visit! Xxx

wow bd!! fast work! we havent even dtd yet im nervous to! congratulations when will you be due?

My edd will be 7th of July, I will have to have another c section so I'm guessing it will arrive (assuming all goes well, I've catapulted into parl first tri madness already!) At the end of june maybe sooner as its so quick after Archie! :shock:

oh em gee! congrats bd! were you breastfeeding? I'm nervous since we aren't being careful, but I'm still breastfeeding exclusively. if I introduce formula or start weaning we will watch it. of course we're so tired we barely bd. lol

MJ, no I wasn't breastfeeding. Haha see Archie is such a good boy, he sleeps from 7pm to around 7-8 am so we have plenty of time to bd.... clearly :shock:

Mj you had af at all? My mw said you can still get preggers even if bfing but I guess only if af arrived already.

Bd you're super fertile! Lol

I seem to be lol.... not sure how this one will turn out imo. My test is only a fraction darker today but it is frer and I'm not over keen on them!

Wow congrats BD! Fast work! I haven't dtd yet either-hmmm maybe I should now really and just put my worries aside!! I'm ebf too and no af at all so im sure it'll be fine....I also get ov pains so will know if I haven't had any that we'll be ok! But obviously ov could happen at any time as haven't a clue if or when af will start! It's funny how some women who are mostly/ebf get af and some don't....wonder why that is? If it's time between feeds then I don't feed Nia between 7pm and 5am-and I would have thought that would be long enough! Bd were you not being careful deliberately? :-D X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->