Beach Bumps - July Rainbows

A1,
Definitely not honey.... it would appear the pull out method teamed with guestimated ovulation avoidance doesn't work :haha:

Wow! And to think when we're actually ttc we're all timing it to a tea, legs in the air to keep it all in and it still doesn't work!!!

Ahhhhhhh BD! You crazy lady! Congratulations!

so hard to get on here - Martha only naps for 30-40 minutes!

Will update soon! Love to all xxx

Owwww-tried to dtd but it hurt too much :-( used lots of ky - it hurt in exactly the same place as when the dr examined me -the opposite side to my episiotomy but at the entrance. Will see Dr to ask if it's a 'just need to stretch it' issue or something else.

Had a look today-it's got a distinct red patch on the painful area so will see what Dr says-appointment in a week as booked in a smear too, well whilst she's down there!

Hi all how are you and loittle ones? Busy here my baby weight seems to have suddenly shed this week its weird! Mahayla had her 1st vaccinations yesterday and I did a stupid thing, I thought she would enjoy a nice bath wrong!! It must have stung her injection sites like hell because she screamed uncontrollably for nearly an hour, so did I! I felt so bad :( did any of you experience your lo stopping cooin ? May stopped about 3weeks ago I really miss it. Im hoping its normal?

Awww poor lo, I usually leave Archie's bath on vaccination day as he's really really miserable.

I can't say Arch has stopped cooing at all to be honest he gets chattyer by the day xx

Ooops unsubscribed!

Hope you guys are ok! Martha is close to four hourly feeds and STTN! Hopefully! FX!

xxx

Merri Nia has her moments for cooing and chatting!! Normally when she's most content so mid feed she may pop of for a chat or in bed after waking up. But she's not a smiler! She does smile but not like most babies where you only have to look at them and smile-she only smiles in the morning or when your pumping her legs or if you say 'Mamma' etc-if somebody smiles and says hello Nia just stares at them as if to say 'What do you want?' Ha ha!

Merri Nia has her moments for cooing and chatting!! Normally when she's most content so mid feed she may pop of for a chat or in bed after waking up. But she's not a smiler! She does smile but not like most babies where you only have to look at them and smile-she only smiles in the morning or when your pumping her legs or if you say 'Mamma' etc-if somebody smiles and says hello Nia just stares at them as if to say 'What do you want?' Ha ha!

:rofl: Archie does that! Especially with my neighbours twin sister, she really confuses him I think! He just frowns at her as if to say what the hell! ?!?

Awww thats good to hear A1! I think she had a leap because as of Tuesday she started talking cooing again and 2 syllables or more! Also hands in mouth alot and suddenly she looks around everywhere when on tummy. I started sleep training because she was averaging a pitiful 9hrs sleep a day! Things are getting better daily thankfully! Not many smiles here either just when trumping or daddy makes her laugh, i kissed her cow toy yesterday whuch tickled her fancy! Xx much love

Post leaps are amazing aren't they-almost worth the grizzly crying and sore nipples from extra feeding-suddenly they can do new things! Nia started playing with my face and putting her hands in my mouth-so cute! She's very good with her hands-holds things well and her fingers are starting to work independently of eachother-not just one big hand movement! Rolling however is a no go!! It's nice to hear Archie and May are similar on the smiling front! Sussing people out :-D ohhh bless you with the sleep training-what are you doing? I've learnt to put Nia into her moses (although started to use cot for naps this week-moses has been inside cot) when I see her getting sleepy during feeds-although we have a sleep cuddle late arvo where she stays asleep on me and I watch my tv progs :) But it's becoming a good routine now-1.5 hours after waking up in the morning she wants a nap, and around midday too. If she wakes before 7am I put her back to bed! No getting up before then!

Well to begin with I needed to up her hrs sleeping she was only managing 9hrs asleep so as of monday ive been strict on naps after 1.5hr awake time if not less. She goes in her cot she grizzles I pick her up and gently rock her put her down when calm or dozy. Its getting better but still no picnic, but no more frantic rocking trying to get her to go to sleep! Shes been in her cot in o6r room 2wks now and seems more settled she kept banging her fists on side of moses and waking up!.

Hectic and tiring, but was so special too!

How's TTC going? I've said this on your journal too, but just wanted to say sorry for your loss. :flower:

https://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s496/flapjackx10/Mobile%20Uploads/2816C454-70F1-4565-9D1C-B0106E0B134C.jpg

Awww what an adorable picture!

Thanks hun. Its going ok, only cd9 so... took soy this cycle along with all my other supplements so hoping for an early o. I'm in no realhurry at the moment though so not getting obsessed.... yet! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->