Beanies 2 Babies January 2012

Flowerbaby

NTNP
Reaction score
:hi::hi::hi: Hi girls, thought id start a new thread for all us who have been through TWW together and now onto nurturing our little beanies as the grow into babies!! Lets be there for one another through next 8 months and share the experience together......who is with me??? xxxx:hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hiya, took a bit of searching but I found the thread eventually.

Yaaayyyy! How are you today hun? Hows the wedding plans coming along??xx

Found you all :)

How have you been feeling the past few days? Any difference in symptoms?

I've had a bit of long and hard couple of days.
I will try to make this really short cause It exhausts me to think of it.

1. Dh was out of town last week form Tues to late Friday night.
2. So I was on double duty working hard during the day and running home to release the Nanny.
3. Nanny was not following food instructions for my 6 month, so I was getting fed up.:growlmad:
4. Baby was up all night on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and not napping during the days either. :wacko:
5. Dh finally got home late Friday night but needs to spend all day Saturday training Accts in Miami.
6. Saturday morning I took baby Abby to the Doctor because she came down with a nasty cough/cold/fever.
7. Spend the day taking care of baby that’s not feeling well, AS I’m TOTALLY EXHAUSTED.

Still making sure I’m eating well, drinking a lot of fluids and taking deep breaths for the pregnancy.

8. YAY, Dh finally home 4:00pm!!:happydance:
9. Time to take shower, eat you yummy food and sleep. ( It’s also going to be a stormy night- how perfect)
10. 5pm, In the Kitchen and heard a BIG BANG and my husband scream.
11. Dh fell asleep watching 6 mo old baby on bed, she rolled off and fell on the hard wood floors. Now her nose is bleeding and not sure if she fell on front or on back of head.:cry:
12. Call the doctors and Off to Emergency room (sat 6pm)
13. After Catscan and long wait we are free to go (10pm) ( btw, as I was walking to radiation I remembered I can’t go there because of pregnancy so Dh went)
14. Driving home on the highway we get stuck driving in the worst rain ever, dh takes the wrong exit and we detour for an additional 30 mins.:grr:
15. Pulling up to house at 11:00pm and calling it a freaking night. :sleep:

Yesterday was my biggest challenge and I was praying that the stress I was enduring was not going to lead to a MC.
I slept and feel somewhat recovered now. It's nice to have some girls to vent to.

Suzyms-
You must be so excited about your wedding..
I can't wait to see photo's :)

OMG beccagirl what a nightmare you have had!!! I cant believe what you have been thro!!! How is little Abby now??? Bless her...xx how u been in yourself? Anymore cramping or new symptoms?? Im having a real down day today....ugh....just want the next cple weeks over so i can feel a but more confident right now...am sure i will be fine tmor :winkwink:

Cramping is on and off for me have about an hour or so then its gone, my nips are really sore and my sense of smell has heightened! Went to a christening today and i cud smell everyones breath while they were talking to me! Lol! Made me feel barfy all day! Ha ha!:wacko:

Thanks Girl,
Sweet little Abby is doing much better. :baby:
Cough is a little worse but she is finally on the sleepy side and getting well needed rest.

My symptoms have really been non-existent?? Once in a while a cramp but nothing more and I took another frer and I’m still in. I just wish my bbs would hurt, but maybe they won’t because I’m still B*feeding. I don’t get it ???
I’m really ready for some symptoms!!

sorry yur feeling down, I know how you feel.:flower:
I cant wait for my dr's appt. on Tues.

Lol, there’s nothing worse than stinky breath…. Sorry:brush:

Finally found you guys! :) Poor Becca! What an awful weekend!!!!! BIIIIIG HUGS to you!!! I was in the ER on Saturday night, cramping. They did an ultrasound, saw no baby, but my hcg was only 356, so they wouldn't see much.. When I try to go to the potty, it feels like my (sorry tmi) insides of my vagina are coming out. SO.. waiting for a nurse to get back up with me to maybe get checked.. I'm definitely nervous. I'm having no bleeding or anything, just a little cramping. They thought ectopic at first, could see nothing in my tubes.. Idk. Just worried over this baby. Hugs to all of you.

OMG, I'm sorry that your going through this!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:
What do you mean your waiting for the nurse to check you out, did they admit you? I'm keeping you in my prayers and hoping you have a sneaky little bean hiding right where it's suppose to be.:hugs:

What do you mean your waiting for the nurse to check you out, did they admit you? I'm keeping you in my prayers and hoping you have a sneaky little bean hiding right where it's suppose to be.:hugs:

At our military hospital, you have to call, then the nurse will call you back. She called back and I have an appointment at 2 this afternoon to check the baby and myself out. Since I'm not bleeding they said to just come in then, not go to the ER. They think it might be a vaginal prolapse. Ugh. I will let you ladies know :)

At our military hospital, you have to call, then the nurse will call you back. She called back and I have an appointment at 2 this afternoon to check the baby and myself out. Since I'm not bleeding they said to just come in then, not go to the ER. They think it might be a vaginal prolapse. Ugh. I will let you ladies know :)

You’re not alone Hun, I'll be praying!:hugs:

CAITE19, All of my best wishes and positive thoughts are with you and your bean!!:hugs:

Thanks girls. Sitting here impatiently waiting for my husband to get off of work early so he can take me to this appointment. Really appreciate all the well wishes. :) :hugs:

Hey ladies! Took me a bit to find y'all but here I am. Caite keep us posted...sending out lots of positive energy your way!!!!

\\:D/ found you guys... Thanks a lot for the notification Babyhopes2011 :flower: OMG... breath smell.....yuck and when your preggers its double yuck..!!:haha:

Beccagal: OMG...all that you had to go through :dohh: Thanks GOD Baby Abby is fine now *touchwood* :D

Susyms : Hope your wedding plans are coming out smoothly..:flower:

Asibling4gi04 : hi ..hope you are doing fine :flower:

Caite19 : I hope and pray that beany is hiding there playing hide and seek with the docs :happydance: :flower:

le me say babydust to myself :haha: :) Hoping to join you ladies for real on this Pregnancy" thread :flower:

Take care ladies:hugs:

Hi girls!

First. The bean is fine! :cloud9: I have a bad yeast infection and bladder infection.. I was pretty swollen down there so I didn't know about either. Also, my toilet is SOOOO low to the ground it's like a kid's toilet that it was putting me in an awkward position so I could feel my cervix and because I was a bit constipated, that didn't help matters. So, I have to get a toilet seat raiser thing.. and I got a stool softener and medicine for the yeast and bladder infection. They did a 1 hour glucose test and are checking my levels again. My levels are still just too low from Saturday for them to warrant checking me again with an ultrasound. She said she'd like to see at least 2000 hcg before an ultrasound. So maybe maybe on June 1st. IF NOT then June 15th. Thank you girls so much for putting up with my freaking out. You are all wonderful. :) :hugs:

:wohoo: Great news Caite !!!!!! :yipee:

Now go get some rest for the little baby :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back