Beanies 2 Babies January 2012

Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry to hear all of this babyhopes, I wish you could run to the ER. Can you call another doctor in the area and see if they will see you today?
Try to do anything possible….please “this is me begging””

I just came back from my first check up. She did an ultrasound and saw a very small dot. “doc thinks it’s the sac forming”She scheduled me for 2 weeks to test again. She did a blood test for HCG and progesterone because I will be 35 in November.

She also said that cramping and low backache is completely normal and even some brown spotting as long as it’s not blood.

Symptoms haven’t changed much besides Nausea

Praying for you babyhopes!!

Great news Becca! I am got my levels back, they went from 327 (I thought 356 lol oops) to 650. So they are happy. :) Babyhopes, keep us updated dear.

bhopes : i really hope everythin is fine with you and your spotting is over. Did you get to see a doc ?? Your in my prayers and we are here for you..can't u just go to the ER and explain the situation :shrug:...waiting for you :hugs:

nice to here everyone's doing fine. except for the bump symptoms and aches :wacko: am really tired today for no reason am off to bed..:sleep:

tc ladies

Thanks ladies, Now I just have to wait for the results. :telephone:
It was comforting to see my doctor after 6 months, she
Ran up to dh and I and gave us a big hug. Felt good!

Caite: I'm so glad your hcg level is going up up up.
Have you been having any new symptoms? SO glad we got
Through yesterday. :friends:

Now on to babyhopes: you way heavy on my mind tonight :huh:

Skav :dust: :hugs:

Becca,

I am so tired and irritable. My son who is nearly three is fascinated with drumming. He does it constantly. all. day. long. I can't take it today. A girl I know suggested giving him dimetapp and just knocking him out. I felt like knocking her out.

I've just been so darn tired I haven't felt like doing as much with him. We play and everything, but I had a good schedule of schoolwork and things for him. It's mostly my fault. But ugh!

Babyhopes.. I hope everything is okay.. we are all thinking of you. :hugs::hugs:

Skav, hope you get some good rest.

Becca: Thanks a ton hun..i need those dust..:D

caite: yeah..had a good nap for 2/3hrs and then my little one started crying around 2am. He was burning hot..:dohh: gave him some med and put him to sleep..here he is seated on the couch,making me go :wacko:

hopes: waiting for your update. praying for you so much..:hugs:

tc ladies..

Hi girls,

hope everyone's ok. Sorry I've not been on here for a while, have had a nightmare weekend. Uncle passed away on Friday, old dog was taken ill on Saturday (thought he'd hurt his back legs) and eldest son was mugged on Sunday night and had his phone nicked. Anyway, on Monday George (dog) started holding his head funny and eyes going side to side so I panicked thinking he'd had a stroke so it was straight off to the vet to be told he has geriatric canine vestibular syndrome and needed some tablets for it. Fingers crossed he should make a full recovery over the next week but the poor things feeling too sick to eat (makes it hard to get his tablets down him) and walking like he's been down the pub. He's on the mend now though thank goodness.

Have been feeling yuck for most of the last week and woke up this morning to find out I was bleeding (red and enough to make me think its my period) so I think I'm probably out this time. Seeing as I'm only 4 1/2 weeks in I would imagine my hormone level prob wasn't high enough this time. I had implantation bleeding with both the boys and it wasn't like this. :cry: Am going to concentrate on the wedding for now to take my mind off it (only 12 days to go now). Still got to finish my skirt but I ran out of matching thread last night and I've only got the hem to do :dohh:

Think I'm going to stop using my CBFM and just stop trying so hard for a while. Let nature take its course and just see what happens.

Hope everything goes well for you guys, babyhopes I've got my fingers crossed for you, caite as well :hugs:

Hi girls im sat in docs right now waiting to be seen, no bleeding or pains just the odd bit of brownish cm we i wipe, i did a frer and line nice n dark still and came up straight away so i just down know, only time will tell. Will catch up on posts wen i get home and let ya know how ive got on....xxx

Suzy am so sorry hun, good luck wiv wedding and keep in touch....it could still be ib though?? Got everything crossed for ya xxx:hugs:

HOPES, I am so nervous waiting for you to post. Love is being sent all over this thread for you darling..Beanie and you! Please when you are up to it, give an update!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::shrug:

Hi girls, aaaaahhhhhhh sigh of relief, well a little bit anyway......i went to docs and she did an internal on me and took bloods, the EPU wouldnt scan me before 7 weeks so couldnt get scanned, anyway she said my cervix is closed (which is good!) although she cud see the brown cm hanging around in my vagina, sorry tmi! she said it could be old implantation blood or there could be no real reason for it....it just happens during pregnancy anyway shes taken a swab just incase there is any infection. I got my bloods taken for HCG and progesterone and will have results this afternoon, am soooo hoping my HCG has gone up and not down.....very nervous still! :wacko:

Ohhhh girls im soooooo hoping my beanie is hanging on in there!!! Lets hope my HCG levels have gone up xxxx :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

How is everyone else??? xx

Girls you are my rocks and i wana thank you all so much xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

AHHH HOPES YES! I can breathe now! I am so relieved..When will you get the HCG levels results in?? Ok well time to take of your cartoon and put that pretty, smiling face up! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ha Ha, i will be beaming when i get my HCG results back if they are higher than last time!!! Should be in by 4pm, its 1.15 here now.....so i will just wait.......ugh! :wacko:

How are you today hun??? Hope you are okay! Happy 5 weeks today! yaaayyyy! xxxx Have you had any hcg levels done yet? xx:hugs:

Babyhopes: So glad to hear the news....fingers crossed on your blood levels!!! :happydance:

Suzyms: I am sending lots of positive energy your way. You must be quite a talented seamstress. I am currently trying to sew some curtains....quite challenging and they are all straight seams so I can't imagine sewing anything as sophisticated has wedding attire. If you need to chat we are here for you!

Skav: Lots of babydust your way....you are getting closer to the big ov!

How's everyone doing this morning? Any new symptoms? I have a terrible lower back ache, which I am sure is partially due to working in the flower beds yesterday afternoon. I am icing it today. No other major symptoms here. Makes me wonder if I am really preggers.....I guess it takes a while for the reality of it all to catch up with you?!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :happydance:

Hopes its just like you to worry about other people..My first appointment for insurance and exam is next wednesday! I will know more than! In the meantime, focusing on you with fxd and all of my positive energy your way!! :hugs::hugs::flower:

want to be, I am just starting watery mouth and a tad bit of hearburn! :thumbup::flower: LOL..all part of the package!

AAhhhhhhh, you gals get me stressing!:dohh:

Sweet babyhopes, I’m so happy everything is normal.
I too am waiting for my results. [-o<

Want2beMomma: I have really no symptoms either, makes me also wonder ?

Caite: So you have a drummer on your hands, did you buy him a set of drums yet? He may be on his way to fame!!!!! Recommending giving drugs to a baby because there playing...? That’s Redonkulous!!!

Suzyms: My heart goes out to you hun, I’m hoping that it’s ib.
I remember when I was planning my wedding, I have never been so unhappy and stressed in my life. I admire you for your strength. Praying for you Hun!!! :hugs:

Skav- Is your baby feeling better? I hope you got some good sleep.

Well, I must say that I have never been so concerned about mc’s and in result my poor dh is wondering why I’ve gone to bed at 8pm for the past 3 nights..

Babyhopes! YAY! :hugs:

Suzy- I hope all is well. Good luck with your wedding.

I am sleepwalking and having nightmares. Not sleeping well at all. SO tired. :coffee:

Becca - yes, he has a small drum that he loves.. I just put it away every once in a while. He says he wants to play piano and violin too. He's very musically inclined.

Skav- I hope your baby is feeling better.

Asibling- The watery mouth is horrible. Gag.

cait do you get that watery crap too? I am waking up to drool..Gross, tmi, I know..sorry!

yea just this gross watery-ness, and when i wake up it is worse, because I want to throw up then. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->