Beanies 2 Babies January 2012

Asib ..Caite : am so devastated to hear this from you both :cry: I just wish and pray things work out for you both.. am here whenever you want to chat..PM me if u have anything to talk about...
I really really wish I was closer to you both not just here on the forum...

Luv u girls :hugs: take care...

YOU HAVE A BLESSING BY YOUR SIDE..your kids...:hugs:

GREAT NEWS FOR THE DAY

SKAV GOT HER :bfp: TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance: :hugs:

GREAT NEWS FOR THE DAY

SKAV GOT HER :bfp: TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance: :hugs:

awe!! Becca... your such a wonderful person and best of a lovely friend :hugs: Thank you lovely lady :hugs::hugs:

how are you ladies doing??

aw skav that is WONDERFUL. :) Congratulations. :)

Thanks a ton Caite...how have you been ??

I'm good. Got on a new birth control which I actually like and my body seems to agree with.. We decided we are gonna take off a couple years trying for a baby so I can lose some weight and get healthier. I'm taking some anxiety meds which have helped me feel SO much better. Seeing a psychiatrist for some nightmares. Staying SO busy with babysitting. I LOVE IT. I get to play ALL day and be like here, take them back! Watching a 6 mo old we adore right now, starting a 3.5 year old soon and just doing different stuff. Staying busy.

Thinking of all of you and wishing all preggers and non preggers the absolute best and lots of love.

xo.

Hi girls, how are we all??? Sorry not bn on here for ages, but im back and ready to get my sticky beanie BFP!!! xxx:happydance:

SKAV, congratulations babes! Whoop whoop! Fantastic news!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance: im so pleased for you xxxxxx:hugs:

Well as for me i got my darkest pos opk today....darker than control line and my ewcm has cleared up so looks like i will defo O today! We bd'd tues, wed n thurs so hoping im covered, had O pains n stacks ewcm thurs, thought i wud O yesterday but looks like today. :shrug:

Big hugs n love to you all xxxx

congrats skav..Hope n pray all goes well..take care..many blessings!:hugs:

caite: am so happy that You are happy and taking the TTC break..it will help you..and I wish and pray everything will fall back to place and you get your BFP soon..:hugs:

babyhopes: wow !!! what a surprise :o so glad to see you...Yay!! for the big O and now its the waiting game!! Fxd crossed for you and am pretty sure you will get your BFP!! :hugs: :dust:

asib: hey !! Thanks a ton Asib. I hope and PRAY that it should be a sticky bean... GL to you too and you take care of yourself too.. :hugs:

Congrats babyhopes.

We just might be trying again.. I still have never had a menstrual cycle from my d&c.. I took a test tonight, been on BC, BUT I just feel funny.. we wouldn't be horribly opposed to trying again.. or having another baby right now. Guess we will see. Miss all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->