Beautiful Little girl items 0-12 months more added page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much posted for 15, 34, 48 and also can i see pic of
Set of 3 Next sleepsuit one has a little mark on mouse and stripe design 9-12 months £3

Hi at work at the moment, so can add pic of sleepsuits and mark later if you want

Number 15, 34, 48 = £12.50
Postage £3.00

Total £15.50

great thanks i will have them let me see pic of baby gows and i will see about them but how much would they be posted too?

ok cool just phoned the boss and its the cat set of sleepsuits not mouse, one pink with cat design over head type, stripy one which has the mark and spotty one the other 2 are fabulous condition so would just be extra £1 postage and cost of sleepsuits £3

will take a pic tonight do you want me to reserve until you see them they are cute do you want me to email pic or post on here

great thanks yeah keep all that for me thanks may aswell message me the pic thankyou send paypal address with it and i will pay then thanks

Pj.jpg

Stain.jpg

50. pack of 3 sleepsuits with cat and smile design little stain on the stript one from calpol but the other 2 are in fabulous condition size 9-12 months £3

SOLD

9-12 h&m.jpg

51. h&m jump suit, my lo wore this with a top under and without on holiday 9-12 months £2.50

Hi Guys

Have updated with sold !!! i don't bite and will accept offers on bundles and individual items :happydance::happydance::happydance:

do you have the pink dress you attached a pic of? couldnt see a description ...

50. Handknitted cardie and matching hat, made by my mum who makes my LO loads of little cardies size 12 months £4

51. Humphreys corner summer dress, this is linned and my LO wore this with a long sleeved top under during colde months 9-12 months £3

52. Zara Linned winter swing dress in navy blue with little bow detail, lovley dress but is short says sixe 12-18 but i would say more 9-12 really £4

53. TU Sainsburys summer shorts worn while on holiday 9-12 months matchs outfit number 32 on page 1 of thread £3

54. TU Sainsburys roll up trousers with little butterfly detail on them loved thesem my LO wore these with the 2 next t-shirts number 57 9-12 motnhs £3

Hand knitted cardi and hat set.jpg

Humphreys corner dress.jpg

Zara dress 12-18 mths small.jpg

Tu short 9-12.jpg

Tu butterfly roll up trousers  9-12.jpg

55. Little bitty outfit from TKMaxx dress with little vest under with arm details around the cuff and neck 9-12 months £4

56. H&M short sleeved fine stripe shirt 9-12 months this matchs the butterfly trousers and the grey cord i have put up as well £3

57. Set of 2 next t-shirts loved these set of t-shirts the pink on does have some marks on the bottom of the top but not noticeable becuase the hem rolls up matchs the butterfly trousers really nicley £3

58. Marks and Spencer smoked dress with matching knickers, has little white flowers attached to the smocking 9-12 months £4

Tkmaxx little bitty set 9-12 mths.jpg

Pink and white fine strip shirt 6-9 big h&m.jpg

2 next t-shirt 6-9 small mark on pink.jpg

Mark on pink top.jpg

M&s smocked dress with knickers 9-12.jpg

what age would you say the hello kitty shoes would suit are they hard or saoft bottoms and how much poste dhun
could you pm me plz :)

59. Size 6-12 months, this was brought by a friends from workington dont know the shop and has no label, fleece with fluffy trim lovley on £4

60. Disney Fleece 0-3 Months £3

61. Set of 2 frilly neck next long sleeved t-shirts my LO wore these a lot under stuff £2

62. 0-6 months lattice tights beautiful on under dress with frilly socks £1.50

63. 6-12 months white dress with matching bloomers beautiful dress £4

6-12 mth fleece top with fluff trim.jpg

0-3 fleece.jpg

2 set frilly neck next long 9-12.jpg

3-6 + lattice tights cream.jpg

6-12 months with bloomers.jpg

64. 7 pairs of baby socks 50p

65. Next toweling dress fabulous to take on holiday or to the swimming pool 9-12 months £5

66. H&M pink and white cheese cloth set fabulous summer outfit 9-12 months £4

67. H&M Grey cords 9-12 months £4

68.H&M little shorts with white flowers stitiching on leg 9-12 months £1.50

7 pairs of socks.jpg

9-12 towel dress next.jpg

H&m cheese cloth set 9-12.jpg

H&m grey cord 9-12.jpg

H&m littl short flower white design near bottom of leg 6-9 big.jpg

:thumbup:

69. John Rocha tunic/ dress loved this on its own and with leggings or jeans 3-6 months but fitted for ages £3

70. Baby Gap romper quite big size lovley on and has design on the bum as well as the front £3

John rocha 3-6 big big dress tunic.jpg

Gap 3-6 big size romper.jpg

I have got some more to add including a lovley ladybird bridsmaid / party frock with knickers and display bag! lovley only worn for about an hour for LO first birthday. Have got 2 pairs of jeans to add and some more outfit (where does it all come from )

I have reduced some of the prices at the beging of the thread as well

I am not at work on saturday so will be going to the postoffice then if people want to make an offer before then.

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back