Bedroom size

Lyndag

Reaction score
Hello all I’m currently WTT until my husband has a vesectomy reversal in a few months but I’m concerned about bedroom size. We love our house and are definitely not moving we have 4 bedrooms but the forth is a box room with just a skylight which would be the babies bedroom (we have 2 boys already). Would you feel ok about using this as a bedroom? We have not other choice?

Thanks

Lynda

How old are the boys? Maybe they could share a bedroom.

Personally I would try to have the boys share if they were able (or have baby stay in your room until he/she was older and then move to their own room). We have a bedroom in our house that is boxed in without a window that we decided to convert to a playroom instead. I had someone bring up a point I hadn't thought about at the time- if there was a fire and the door was blocked, without a window there would be no other way to get in. Ultimately though it's whatever you feel most comfortable with and what you think is best for your family.

The room also only has a sky light but in our old house we were on the third floor in a townhouse with only skylights. My boys are 5&7 they could share I just would prefer them not too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->