Beds/Herts/Bucks Meet?

hehe mk is easy for me to get to too! haha

blackwolf tattoo studio on midland road the lady there called sharon is really good.

will donate my house and garden if you want to come to mk??

When is this going to be taking place? :rofl:

MK is pretty easy to get to from here?

Well just trying to gauge interest and see who can do what and who can get where then we could see what dates ping up after that

Seems like there are a few people interested. We have quite a few members from this area which is nice as everyones not that far from eachother.

lol i love sharon from there!

yay bucks meet!

toria you should come to mk one day after ive had the baby we can go boobie feeding in town and swear at nasty old men together lol

I thought you were from London? Or do you mean your from there originally?

I was bought up in Bedford/Kempston till 15 then lived in Letchworth till 16/17. Then moved back to Bedford for a year. Then went to uni in Nottingham (worst place of them all) and have now landed in Hammersmith/Shepherds Bush. Been here for a year. No more moving!

I lived in MK for 7 years...
Id happily come to MK...coz i wanna go to the tattooist with Molly :)

So where are we all happy to travel to? Somehwere like MK as is fairly central to evveryone, big place and lots of nice shops/coffee shops in the centre to meet and fairl easy to get to via M1 or A1 via bedford way etc??

Hmmm not to sure, i think maybe they will, i get Kettering to Milton Keynes, and thats a big double decker bus

I have no idea, but if not, you could get a 15min train to Luton then the coach to MK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->