Beds/Herts/Bucks Meet?

I think the idea of Mon the 1st is going to be the best option from the looks of it.

Next question .... morning/afternoon? Im thinking late morning would be better say 11.00ish as if we meet too late in the day everyone will hit the horrid MK teatime traffic!!

Kelly/Toria would 11ish be ok with you two? What time do the buses run to MK?

sorry ladys wont beable to make the 1st due on the 5th and dont want to be far from home....or going into labour in public if i can help it.

have a goodun though

I'm sure 11ish is fine, it doesn't take too long to get there. If we're abit later we can just meet you guys a little later anyway?

in bump form yes!!

depending on what bump decides to do ill come along!!

x

i really cant, i have issues going out as it is with panic attacks and really dont fancy going into labour and having a panic attack in the middle of the city centre at xmas:S

11 is fine by me

Think the coach from Luton is relatively regular :)

Yeah it is. I'm just worried about getting caitlyn up and dressed that early as she sleeps untill 10am.. :rofl:

Lol awww bless her!!

She'll prob sleep well on the coach.

I know Maya will. Any kind of transport & she'd zonked out :)

Caitlyn won't sleep in the car she just chats away to herself.. I hope she does sleep though :rofl:

Lol I just keep having images of 2 very noisy babies annoying everyone on the coach :rofl:

Maya has never seen another baby. She'll prob be too intrigued by Caitlyn to want to sleep :)

i really cant, i have issues going out as it is with panic attacks and really dont fancy going into labour and having a panic attack in the middle of the city centre at xmas:S

Maybe see how you feel a bit nearer the time hun, theres no pressure :hugs::hugs:

So is everyone pretty much cool with Mon 1st Dec @ 11.00am??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->