Beds/Herts/Bucks Meet?

I've just checked the xmas display starts from the 17th of Nov (how early lol?) so whenever we decide they should be there!!

What days of the week are good/bad?? Should we go for something like a Monday or a Friday?

Me too ... I'll pop a poll up for dates end of Nov/ start of Dec and see what people can do!!

Ok poll is now added!! Once we get a firm date ill update the OP and get a list going of who's coming!!

I would rather a Monday but I don't actually mind which one.. :rofl:

I actuallly really dont mind any of those dates lol!! But as toria said a monday ill go for monday 1st dec ... as the other monday will be the monday after my birthday weekend!! So pennies may be a bit sparse!! :)

I agree Monday would be better for me, doesnt matter which one!

end of nov would prob be better for me.... 1st dec seems popular with everyone else, i could try and make it i cant really say yay or nay incase baby comes early... polo youll be doing a dash to mk gen screaming dont get blood in my car!!!!:rofl:

itll be interesting eh :muaha:

Sorry girlies, i'll be giving it a miss now, my due date is the 17th Nov, so if i go on time, will be only a few weeks, if i go over due then who knows
Sorry. .....

Sorry girlies, i'll be giving it a miss now, my due date is the 17th Nov, so if i go on time, will be only a few weeks, if i go over due then who knows
Sorry. .....

:cry: I was looking forward to meeting you!!

Next time for sure though :)

If grapes comes early it's a definate, but depending when Grape comes, i'll have Mark so we shall see what happens. I would love to come, would love to meet you all
Sorry

Depending on how this one goes we could perhaps do one into the new year once everyones LO's are here ... tie it in with the Jan sales lol

end of nov would prob be better for me.... 1st dec seems popular with everyone else, i could try and make it i cant really say yay or nay incase baby comes early... polo youll be doing a dash to mk gen screaming dont get blood in my car!!!!:rofl:

itll be interesting eh :muaha:

The perks of working in a garage, ive already got a stash of plastic seat covers in the boot in preparation lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->