Been awhile since tww drove me crazy!

chispasgal

Reaction score
This month lets just say timing was right on, BD was handled multiple times, had EWCM for a change (took primrose oil pills and mucinex this month).

This week i have had many symptoms but i also get those symptoms with pms. Only big dif is nauseas a lot and cramping much earlier than normal. Ive also been lightheaded some and super thirsty. I have metal taste in mouth (but also have teeth issues past 2 months) I do try to stay real here and say its all mental symptoms.

I tested yesterday but neg. Realized today i prob was only at CD 9 or 10 so im really hoping it was too early???

The cramps make me thk AF on way but the forever hopeful me says that can be implantation.

Would love to know for sure today so i cld spend weekend celebrating or moving on..lol

This month lets just say timing was right on, BD was handled multiple times, had EWCM for a change (took primrose oil pills and mucinex this month).

This week i have had many symptoms but i also get those symptoms with pms. Only big dif is nauseas a lot and cramping much earlier than normal. Ive also been lightheaded some and super thirsty. I have metal taste in mouth (but also have teeth issues past 2 months) I do try to stay real here and say its all mental symptoms.

I tested yesterday but neg. Realized today i prob was only at CD 9 or 10 so im really hoping it was too early???

The cramps make me thk AF on way but the forever hopeful me says that can be implantation.

Would love to know for sure today so i cld spend weekend celebrating or moving on..lol

Do you mean 9 or 10 DPO? Either way, I can relate to the crazy! My cycle has been all over the map this year ranging from 25 days to 32 days... Just started trying again this month - I'm only 6 or 7 DPO but I've been feeling cramps the past 2 days playing the 'is it af or is it implantation game?' in my mind... Did you test with a FRER yesterday? FX you get your answer asap!!!

Yes i meant DPO ..lol thanks for catch that.
Another day and some slight cramps. Just waiting it out. Cycles vary in length so could be a few days still. But no choice right?

Sadly yes - no choice but to wait. My cramps intensified today and now I am spotting... seems like AF is here but only time will tell :shrug:

Hope af seats away for both of you ladies! When are AFs due?

Im due literally anytime. Cycles range 21-26 days or more..last few months been 24 or 25

I have cramps stronger today so just waiting it out now and plan for nxt month. Sadly just thinking if not this month prob not nxt either.

I am the same... Any day - my cycles have ranged from 25 to 32 days since January... I've continued spotting today and am pretty sure I am out this month.

Chrispasgal - Try to stay positive! If not this month, next month could be your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->