Been in tears since having 2nd scan this morning

Men seem to think it's so easy, even when they want a certain gender themselves. When we were ttc it had been 2 years and I still wasn't pregnant and my 19year old niece had a pregnancy scare and DH said "oh well I'll just have to knock you up and you can been pregnant together" yes because you haven't been trying to do that for the past 2 years. It still took another 6months. And he says if this one's a boy he'll just have to get me pregnant with a girl next time. Because you have that much control over it don't you dear.

my dh actually isnt so fussed. He said lets leave it at 2 kids...
Its me... i feel i must have a boy!!

I guess that's a good thing in one way as you don't have to feel you have let him down (irrational I know but knowing DH wants a girl I feel that way) but at the same time of his not fussed his not going to want to bother swaying or gender selecting

Yes i know.. i'll have to talk him around!
oh y oh y couldnt we just have had a boy this time round.
Then i wouldnt even be thinking about this :(

I know, we did plan on a 5th but after how sick I've been I started thinking boy or girl I'm done, I can't do this again. Now when I think of the possibility of this one being a boy I think I will have to have that one last go or always wonder what if.

i'm finding the time going so slowly til my gender scan. still just under 2 weeks to go :(

Altho im feeling better than i did wen i first posted this i still find myself feeling sad wen i see nice boys clothes in the shops :(

I am on my third boy and last baby, and altho now i have my head round never having a girl and am happy I still feel a little sad when I look at all the v cute girls bits in shops. I think its normal to feel that way still, especially if you only have one gender xxx

I said I would stop at 3 but then had a fourth and not on to the fifth and final one so just cause you say no more at the minute things might Change I have 4 boys so hoping girl this time but if not then so be it x

Well i havent even had my 2nd yet but am already sure that i want a 3rd!
But i couldnt just take a gamble, i would have to try high tech swaying of somesort!

We looked into all that kinda stuff and the picking a gender but didn't do any of it if I'm meant to have a girl I will I have just been saying on another thread about the needle test hang a sewing needle on thread over your writing hand and if it swings its a boy if it goes in a circle its a girl it apparently tells you all the pregnancies you will have and the sex and then stop dead when its told you it all x

I've not even had it confirmed but pretty certain I'm having my 4th boy due to my 12 week scan among other things and I have had a few days of tears.
Must admit I didn't think I'd be so upset.
We were planning a 5th then this week DH said no more so this is my 4th and last. I was hoping to try swaying for the next but I guess its not meant to be.

You never know these gender guessing things can be wrong you might still get your girl x

Its possible I know but I'm sure now. Its best I don't start looking into accuracy or I'll get my hopes up again and just end up crashing. I should have known really with DH family history.

Its possible I know but I'm sure now. Its best I don't start looking into accuracy or I'll get my hopes up again and just end up crashing. I should have known really with DH family history.

Has he just got brothers?? I don't know I'm starting to get excited for pink and I know ill be gutted if its blue for a bit but I think I'm lucky to be able to have them so as long as its health ill be fine but I know ill be a bit sad my mam thinks I should keep the sex a surprise but I just think if I am really gutted it will be worse if I have just had him so I'm defo booking gender scan for 11 may to find out as long as my scan next week is ok that is as still I but worried buti just need to know so I can get over it and buy blue or be really excited and buy loads of pink stuff!!

Have you booked your gender scan mother of boys x

My gender scan is the 7th of May. I considered a surprise but I know now after my reaction to everyone guessing blue at the 12week scan that I can't have that surprise. I know people say you see their face and don't care what they are because you love them, but I have a history of PND and I'm scared that any disappointment I feel after the birth would turn to that again so I need to know in plenty of time to prepare.
In DH family there is one male for every generation for as far back as he knows that always has only boys. The most recent being his Grandad being one of 6 boys, having 3 boys himself, one of his boys had 3 boys and now we have 3 boys. All of DH male cousins have daughters and his brother also has a daughter. His the only one left with no girls and after our 3rd his uncle said "it looks like you got the family boy gene" I know that doesn't mean 100% but I'm already looking at my boys wondering which of them will get the gene and have all boys.

Don't give up hope yet - everyone on 3 different boards said my 12 week scan was DEFINITELY a girl cos of the nub and skull....and I got my longed for boy! 12 week guesses are just that - GUESSES!!

I think they all look the same on scan pics ya can't really tell girl from boy and everyone who guesses has a 50/50 shot at being right so don't read into it and your DH might be the one to break the family tradition ya never know ill be looking out for your gender scan result fingers crossed its a pink one x

If its any consolation I'm having my second girl too but I actually have been praying for my dd to have a sister! Honestly, there's nothing better than the bond between 2 sisters and having 2 daughters is priceless. I was ecstatic when I found out this one is another girl. Believe me, I have a brother ( we r 2) and I always wished I had a sis to share my life with... You'll appreciate it when u see their bond ;)

Motherofboys it's not over yet! You may yet get your princess!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->