Been offered another sweep..

L

Laura--x

My midwife knows how desperate i am to get this baby out sooner rather than later and i just text her telling her my pains had stopped and i was really dissapointed and if there was anything i could do to help bring them back on she has said if i want to go back in tomorrow for another one or have one done friday i can.

Just heard off my mum and my grandad is now really really bad, he now has liver failure and phneumonia and they don't think he will make it through the night now.

Do you think i should go ahead with another sweep, or just let nature take its course? Is there any downsides to having a sweep apart from the discomfort?

any advice i would really appreciate x

Hun it wont hurt the baby although if baby isnt ready which mine wasnt i was in labour from the thursday and didnt give birth until the sunday :( ....I would go for it as at least she can tell u where u are anymore effaced or dliated anymore :hugs:

I agree with serina, as far as I know there are no downsides so to speak, if babys not ready it wont work, but as it started some pains off it might be that it just needs the extra nudge.

i dont know of any downsides. i really hope your little lady comes in time for you xxxx

I would go for it. Then at lest if grandad holds out for a little longer he may get to see baby. Its worth giving it another try for that reason alone. x

Go for it hun, don't think there are any downsides to having a sweep, but like some laies have said, if Lil Lady isn't ready, she won't come.

Hope she does for you and your Grandad xox
:hug: Thinking of you xx

Laura, I would go tomorrow for that sweep hun. It wont hurt baby at all, I just hope she cooperates and comes in time for you and your grandad. :hugs:

I would give it another go, midwife might be able to tell you if the last one did anything at all xx

Id go for it hun, hope she makes her appearance soon for you though :hugs:

Hun def go for it! I no how desperate u r for lil one to come...anythin to get it out right!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->